SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Georgia SOS says there will be a recount of presidential ballots. This will only matter if they are strictly monitored for legal ballots. If not it's more theater.

Once they are mixed together, there is no conceivable way to differentiate the legitimate ballots from the fraudulent ones.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Like I said last night, why even bother with watching the vote counts anymore? They were going to give it to Biden anyway, and they did.

Litigation is the next phase of this war, and I'm with the President all the way. Uphill or downhill, it ain't over until it's over.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
The left will use their own acts of fraud to propose the elimination of the secret ballot. It has been on their wish list for awhile now.

It is much easier to individually intimidate and punish voters for voting the wrong way if you can see how they voted.

Voter doxing anyone?

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Dang!

I poured soured milk in my glass with good milk.

How do I fix it ?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Dang!

How do I fix it ?
Just change the date on the carton of sour milk of course.

Posts: 10195 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Like I said last night, why even bother with watching the vote counts anymore?

This ^^^^^

My wife messaged me about a "new" vote-tracking site. Told her "Thanks, but I've no interest. There's no point."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Dang!

How do I fix it ?

You throw it out and get a fresh carton of course.

To repeat myself, Reelection Defense Fund, 1000% Matching if you're so inclined. Mods might want to consider making this a sticky:

https://secure.winred.com/djt/...230743204.1604678331

ETA - The earlier ~15 Min. video showing just some of the examples of voter fraud has been pulled down for violating 'Terms of Service' (ie. telling the truth and exposing corruption of their party of choice).

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like I said last night, why even bother with watching the vote counts anymore? They were going to give it to Biden anyway, and they did.

Litigation is the next phase of this war, and I'm with the President all the way. Uphill or downhill, it ain't over until it's over.

Exactly.

I still have no idea who "has" what as far as unofficial electoral votes, nor do I care at this point. As far as I'm concerned, AZ, NV, MI, PA, GA, NC, all states that counted late, are all compromised. Litigation will determine this.

Trump has time, as long as he does not concede (he won't) and hammers out the court filings and suits. Donald Trump is still the President, and Biden is not.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Agree.

I don’t think the lawsuits will be about individual votes but the manner in which the voting process was carried out. In other words, it’s the big picture now - on a state by state, county by county basis. I have no idea how this will play out and I’m not especially confident in our chances, but obviously Trump’s legal team is smart. I’m not especially confident in the USSC either. Anyone in big gov is suspect. State courts are corrupt to the core. But I’m hopeful and President Trump is my President now and in the future. Fuck the rest of them.

On another topic, Any registered Republican that voted Biden needs to be reminded they are commie fucks. I hope they get what’s coming to them.

And that shithead Fox News commie hack that called AZ so soon was in on it I bet. He knew the fix was in. No way he could be so certain to come on TV and say so with such certainty.

Posts: 3972 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
From Rush:

Trump received the largest percentage of the minority vote for a republican in the last 60 years. On the contrary, Biden underperformed with the minority vote compared to Hillary in every single metro area EXCEPT four. Ready? They are Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Milwaukee. FRAUD

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
From Rush:

Trump received the largest percentage of the minority vote for a republican in the last 60 years. On the contrary, Biden underperformed with the minority vote compared to Hillary in every single metro area EXCEPT four. Ready? They are Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Milwaukee. FRAUD

Yet the dominant "news" media, both nationally and locally, continue to "report" reports of election fraud as "without any evidence." You know damn well that if the same kinds of things had been even hinted-at in favor of the Trump campaign they'd be howling about it to the high heavens.

The social media sites, except Gab and Parler, are likewise suppressing efforts to make people aware of the fraud that's being committed. (Odds are now better than even I will be permanently deleting my Facebook account w/in 48 hours.)

I sure hope Team Trump has an ace in the hole.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Exactly, this election is not a rebuke of the Conservative movement. Republicans arent “losing”. Were keeping the Senate, were making headway on the House, and weve made huge Judicial gains- none of which would have been possible without Trump. The Country is far from lost, were gonna be ok. Regardless of how shitty 2020 might be, I see bright skies ahead for 2022 and 2024.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Were keeping the Senate,

That's not guaranteed...

Posts: 24300 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Were keeping the Senate,

That's not guaranteed...

Good greif. They are playing games with that now also?

There is no low, low enough for these bastards.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Ben Shaprio annoys me. He just said there is voting fraud, but it isn't in the tens of thousands. The heck it isn't.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Ben Shaprio annoys me. He just said there is voting fraud, but it isn't in the tens of thousands. The heck it isn't.

No, it's in the hundreds of thousands. And that's why I stopped listening to Ben's show over a year ago.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Georgia SOS says there will be a recount of presidential ballots. This will only matter if they are strictly monitored for legal ballots. If not it's more theater.

Once they are mixed together, there is no conceivable way to differentiate the legitimate ballots from the fraudulent ones.

Yep... you can count and re-count until you are blue in the face. The count isn't the issue.
It's the validity of the ballot that matters and once they have been mixed in there's no way to determine from who or where they came.

quote:
From Rush:

Trump received the largest percentage of the minority vote for a republican in the last 60 years. On the contrary, Biden under-performed with the minority vote compared to Hillary in every single metro area EXCEPT four. Ready? They are Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Milwaukee. FRAUD

Yep. You can show statistically that it is unlikely, improbable, doesn't pass the smell test... but once fraudulent votes have been mixed in, there's no way to determine which are fraudulent.

Verification occurs before counting.

In my opinion, there must be a way to associate a ballot with a voter, after the fact.
The ballot ought to be traceable and verifiable.
It ought to have a name, a signature, and IMO even a thumbprint on the ballot.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24611 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
(Odds are now better than even I will be permanently deleting my Facebook account w/in 48 hours.)

Anyone who has a FB or Twitter account and does not delete it permanently has no right to bitch about the suppression on those sites. I've said before that it's not the information that FB and Twitter control it's the people who are addicted to their platforms and can't bring themselves to leave those platforms. Their power comes from their huge membership and databases. I have never had a FB account or Twitter or any of them and I'm probably more well informed than most who do have those platforms.

These platforms have created and enabled social and civic laziness. Zuckerberg and that douche who runs Twitter have probably donated more monetarily against Trump than George Soros. They have played a large part as to why we are here. Dump those commie fuckers! If you can't bring yourself to do it now you won't do it in 48 hours.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep... you can count and re-count until you are blue in the face. The count isn't the issue.
It's the validity of the ballot that matters and once they have been mixed in there's no way to determine from who or where they came.

Yep...

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

No, it's in the hundreds of thousands. And that's why I stopped listening to Ben's show over a year ago.

He said it isn't in the hundreds of thousands either. He is a little weasel.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post