SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dewhorse,

With all due respect, the left completely understands the right, at least the politicians that claim to be R’s.

They understand that even with ALL of the crimes that the left and all of the associated ilk over the last four years has committed, and I won’t go into the details, and the eight years that preceded in during the Crimson Kenyan’s administration's crime-spree, the left knows that the right are fucking pansies and quislings and nobody is going to lift a finger to uphold laws or hold ANYONE accountable.

I hope PDJT has a plan curb-stomp them all, and other than donating to him, sending him messages of support thru the White House web-site, and communicating to my local, state and federal representatives that I expect them to do their jobs, we will see what happens and go from there.

Rob

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
And the beat goes on....
quote:
Virginia Democratic Rep. Abigail Spanberger has now surged ahead in her tight race with a Democratic challenger after officials reportedly discovered thousands of "overlooked" ballots on a flash drive. Spanberger, is a former CIA official who was part of the 2018 Blue Wave that gave Democrats control of the House. Her victory ended the GOP's stronghold on the state's 7th congressional district seat. Her challenger this year is Republican Nick Freitas.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
And the beat goes on....
quote:
Virginia Democratic Rep. Abigail Spanberger has now surged ahead in her tight race with a Democratic challenger after officials reportedly discovered thousands of "overlooked" ballots on a flash drive. Spanberger, is a former CIA official who was part of the 2018 Blue Wave that gave Democrats control of the House. Her victory ended the GOP's stronghold on the state's 7th congressional district seat. Her challenger this year is Republican Nick Freitas.

Link

WTF does that even mean? "Ballots on a flash drive"

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
So Biden flips GA and PA, and the markets start a selloff. What does that tell you?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
When the GOP has rhinos like romney and collins in the Senate, don't be so sure the conservatives 'control' anything.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
WTF does that even mean? "Ballots on a flash drive"

Select All>Copy>Paste....

Rinse and repeat..

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They allow ballots to be stored on a flash drive? That’s it, no record of the ballots anywhere but a flash drive? The more we hear the more insane this gets. We would’ve gotten more honest results voting from our phones.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3631 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The difference between 1960 and 2020 is it is easier to cheat in the usual democratic machine strong holds today. Well, flash drives help too.

The difference in to candidate response is that Nixon stood down, per advice, in order not to tear the country apart.

Today the country is already torn apart - so Trump is free to unleash the dogs of hell on the democratic machine / and political swamp he has been fighting against since coming down the escaltor. Most of us here, demand that Trump release the dogs of hell on the swamp.

Will result in 2020 be different from 1960?

I hope so.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Imo we have reached a point where if some major federal entity like the DOJ, FBI, DHS, SCOTUS or whomever does not step up in the next 24 hours and calls a time out on this thing there is no going back. When we are relying on the DOJ and or FBI things don't look good. Any Trump Tweets today or have they just deactivated his account entirely now?

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump has tweeted a couple of times today.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^Agreed.

Once they start claiming Biden is the winner, 1000X harder to fix.

As said earlier, the only way to fix this is a highly organized, supervised, and transparent 'do over.'

With the blatant fraud, including being caught on camera numerous times, resolving such corruption may require new ideas (like a 're-do'). IF that takes months, so be it. This is too important...not just for Trump, but for our entire system of democracy.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The whole world is watching us right now and saying, "seriously, wtf?"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Tim has an interesting scenario here.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/JD1zagIcBH8

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
For those who want to take solace in we still hold the Senate

Even that is subject to change as long as they are 'counting votes' and depending on runoffs which themselves will be another opportunity to count 'all' the voted. This is sickening and the media is backing every step of it.
All i can say is if it ends up biden/harris....
not my president - resist

Posts: 3534 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^With the fake MSM, sadly probably not.

Do you think any of them are seeing footage of observers being locked out PA ballot counts while the the left 'reviews' the in-hand court order?

Of course not.

Right now, they're going to just try and widen the margin where they can claim even with all the fraud, Biden has enough EC that it doesn't matter.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
Tim has an interesting scenario here.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/JD1zagIcBH8

I was just commenting on that video.

Tim Pool is suggesting that there will be no winner on December 18th and that Trump will flood the courts with lawsuits that prevent a winner from being declared. In that case, it goes to house delegation which is different from a house vote. The house delegation is republican controlled. He talks about this at the 17:30 mark. Worth a watch.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
quote:
For those who want to take solace in we still hold the Senate

Even that is subject to change as long as they are 'counting votes' and depending on runoffs which themselves will be another opportunity to count 'all' the voted. This is sickening and the media is backing every step of it.
All i can say is if it ends up biden/harris....
not my president - resist

When you no longer have a legitimate vote what is resist? Look what Trump did accomplish admidst all the resistance he faced from the left. Relieving us of our legitimate voting rights is the next best thing to disarming us. And if you're answer is open warfare in the streets I don't see it happening. Even though it's a wishful thought by some.

This isn't over and I'm hopeful something is afoot that we will hear about soon but the clock is ticking. As far as I can tell Team Trump has been relativley quiet. I take this as a good sign.

I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://secure.winred.com/djt/...30743204.1604678331#

Official Election defense fund - says you can contribute for a 1000% match.

You can do more than vent on the interwebz.

$.02 worth

Bos

A real life Sisyphus...
It's never simple/easy.