SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 928
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
This is an interesting video. This guy is claiming that ballots were water-marked and a sting operation is underway.
Not sure how believable he is, but he sounds serious enough. What do you think?

Here's his bio. He is either one of the most accomplished and brilliant men on earth, or a con artist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NYT is reporting another batch of ballots just came in and Biden is now leading in Georgia.

Unfuckingreal.

Posts: 686 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
This is an interesting video. This guy is claiming that ballots were water-marked and a sting operation is underway.
Not sure how believable he is, but he sounds serious enough. What do you think?

While I would love for it to be true, color me skeptical. First, my understanding is that Secretary of States are involved/ responsible for having their respective state ballots printed, and even if they were coordinating with the DHS then they, including the Democrat SoS would know about the marking and supposed sting. Secondly, it is an Info War report.

The other problem is that water marking doesn’t assist with a given ballot’s chain of custody. Did the ballot reach the intended voter and who truly filled it in?

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Kate Smith would not be singing right now.

Boom. Well-stated, sir.
Cool

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/TmfeNq5x5aQ

God bless America.

Posts: 13526 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ‘guy’ in that video claims several times that “We sent in the National Guard.”

Who sent in the NG? The very corrupt Governor’s who are involved in committing these crimes?!

Posts: 3497 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
And the DIJ/FBI are completely complicit in this whole thing. That coward Barr will never lift a finger.

So it will give me great pleasure when AG Weissmann goes after him, bankrupts his family, and puts him in jail on a bogus charge. Because that's what tyrants do first - punish their enemies.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
NYT is reporting another batch of ballots just came in and Biden is now leading in Georgia.

Unfuckingreal.

Trump beat Hillary in GA by over 200,000 votes. And as an incumbent, he is now "losing" to a worse candidate?

In FL, TX, Tenn, Mont, Utah, etc. etc. Trump has won by either equal to or greater margins than 2016. What is going on in GA is statistically not possible.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

Unfuckingreal.

Trump beat Hillary in GA by over 200,000 votes. And as an incumbent, he is now "losing" to a worse candidate?

In FL, TX, Tenn, Mont, Utah, etc. etc. Trump has won by either equal to or greater margins than 2016. What is going on in GA is statistically not possible.

I’ll give you one guess. And they are brazen enough to think that we can’t see it happening.

Posts: 686 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like to know why it seems like SCOTUS seems to be trying to ignore this.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’ll give you one guess. And they are brazen enough to think that we can’t see it happening.

Oh, I don't need a guess. Of course what is going on is fraud, the point of my above post. It is statistically not possible for the recent numbers, so obviously there is an anomaly at work, and it ain't mistakes.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Dems better hope this ends in only litigation because the alternative will get very ugly for them.

Like Balze Halze...I WAS discouraged but like him, the most prevalent feeling I have been experiencing lately is a seething rage at the thought of these traitors trying to steal the election

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Lead cut to ~1200 in GA and 18,000 in PA Red Face

They’ll try and give Biden GA and the win by morning.

Boss

"They" can try to declare and give and crown him the new King, but that's all they can do, try. Because fact is, it ain't happening. Don't even bother following those vote counts anymore, because it's a given that "they" will give them to Biden. We are now at the next stage of the fight, LITIGATION.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

Was wondering the same. Can SCOTUS do anything until something is brought before them? I know the GOP from Nevada has sent Barr and the DOJ over 3000 incidents of voter fraud to be investigated. Supposedly ballots from people who have moved out of the state are being found. If Barr and the DOJ had any intention of inserting themselves in this it would or at least should have been done by now. It's a pretty stark picture of Trump standing alone with a handful of attorneys trying to fight this battle.

Barr had a smell to him for a long time now at least to me.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8540 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:

Was wondering the same. Can SCOTUS do anything until something is brought before them? I know the GOP from Nevada has sent Barr and the DOJ over 3000 incidents of voter fraud to be investigated. Supposedly ballots from people who have moved out of the state are being found. If Barr and the DOJ had any intention of inserting themselves in this it would or at least should have been done by now. It's a pretty stark picture of Trump standing alone with a handful of attorneys trying to fight this battle.

Barr had a smell to him for a long time now at least to me.

I’m pretty sure they have had cases before them before the election even started and decided to not hear them. The Pennsylvania allowing ballots to keep coming in after the polls close issue comes to mind.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Interesting piece. At least it's positive thinking.

quote:
Knowing what we now know about the fighter who is our president, what is the likelihood that he – knowing what to expect and then telling us he knew it was coming – would not do anything about it, or have any plan to counteract and capitalize on it? Answer: zero. We can’t know for sure yet what is in play, but President Trump has been ahead of the opposition (including those in his own Party), strategy-wise, from the moment he walked down the escalator in 2015 to the present day.

The President doesn’t not convey any sense of worry – even now. He reminds me of the Cheshire cat. What does he know that we don’t know at this point?

Consider this: what if he’s been playing the long game on the issue of voter fraud all along by setting a trap to expose massive Democrat voter fraud in multiple states as a conspiracy/RICO crime with an objective of changing the US voting system to remove any possibility of fraud/corruption?

Link

I pray that this guy could somehow be right. But to think it through how could Trump set a trap that would expose the voter fraud this far in? How would he do it? I just can't think of a method with the current situation on a way for it to be done. It's such a hot mess that the only way it could work is the way it has been and that's against him.

Sadly voter fraud has been going on for as long as there's been voting. It's been getting amplified and more brazen throughout the years. Why? Because no one ever goes to prison for it. In many instances someone can win a close election and we don't even recognize it as voter fraud at first blush. We scratch our heads and say how many people can be that stupid to vote for insert name here.

Desantis fired the two election officials in Florida who were clearly involved in voter fraud. One being the infamous Brenda Snipes. Desantis accepted her resignation and let her leave with her "dignity". This is why we are here today. No accountability for crimes of voter fraud. Hell they won't even make anyone feel uncomfortable much less serve jail or prison time. Look how smoothly the election went in Florida this time around.

Al Franken beat Norm Coleman after they managed to find 800 ballots in the trunk of a car and just enough for Franken to eek it out. Coleman and the GOP just shrugged their shoulders and moved on. There are countless more examples over the years. Same thing with the Russian attempted coup that's been going on for 4 years now. Given what's been proven about this people should be in prison or in a legal battle for their lives right now. Instead they are on book tours and are well paid news contributors. We should not be surprised at where we are at this morning.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8540 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are they? Remember, SCOTUS doesn’t get to go out and fix things they see happening because they “know” the things need to be fixed. SCOTUS rules on cases brought before it that are granted certiorari.

Posts: 6926 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
It looks like PA is going to go to Biden.

https://www.fox43.com/article/...1a-8056-c89038895a6d
By the Numbers:

22,473: President Trump's current lead in Pennsylvania.

42%: The percentage of remaining mail-in ballots needed to be in Trump's favor for him to hold lead.

Philadelphia currently has the most uncounted mail-in ballots left, at 58,642.

As of Thursday, mail-in votes in Philadelphia have broken 93% to 7% for Joe Biden.
Numbers last updated 7:00 a.m., November 6, 2020.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Interesting piece. At least it's positive thinking.

I really don't know what that "trap" might be.

I would have expected an organization like Project Veritas to have had people prepositioned in these states gathering evidence. It's not like we didn't see this coming.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30440 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SCOTUS is a court of appeals (except in limited circumstances not applicable here). In order for it to do anything in an election case there has to be a lower court case for it to review, and that hasn’t happened yet.

Posts: 996 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sadly voter fraud has been going on for as long as there's been voting. It's been getting amplified and more brazen throughout the years. Why? Because no one ever goes to prison for it. In many instances someone can win a close election and we don't even recognize it as voter fraud at first blush. We scratch our heads and say how many people can be that stupid to vote for insert name here.

This was the point of my earlier post about catching the cheaters and hanging them. Obviously, (as soul satisfying as it would be to see a lot of these bastards swinging in the breeze), that is never going to happen. However, five years in prison, loss of civic rights, and a permanent ban on receiving any funds from the government (including welfare) or holding any government position (including volunteer positions) might actually get a little respect.

The problem as long as there are no consequences there will never be any respect for the laws. Frown

Posts: 6926 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PA is now showing flipped to Biden. Hope whatever Trump has up his sleeve works. He’s been ahead of the corrupt democrats this whole time so I do have some faith in him but the chances of it working diminishes as time goes by.