SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yes agreed that it's a nice move from a big GOP figure to stand beside the President at this critical juncture!

Posts: 1810 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
$500,000
I am not impressed Lindsey Graham.

Not interested in seeing you flash money.
I have been waiting for you to pull up your big boy panties and do something.

Promise, Promise, Promise every Sunday Morning with Maria Bartiromo.

I'm thinking that this is not so much about the money. We have been waiting for "mainstream" Republicans to start to step up for the president.

Nice to see Lindsey take the lead here and quite unexpected IMHO.

Perhaps it will encourage others to step forward.

I agree. As the article says, the GOP leadership has been largely silent, although there have been a few senators and congressmen who defended the President.
quote:

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said he will donate $500,000 to President Trump’s legal fund tonight.

“I’m here tonight to stand with President Trump. He stood with me… Every Senate Republican and House Republican needs to get on television and tell this story..” Lindsey Graham said tonight during an appearance on Fox News with Sean Hannity.

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) won reelection this week against his well-funded Democrat opponent.

No doubt that Lindsey Graham got a boost this election season with President Trump on the ballot.

The GOP senate leadership has remained largely silent as Democrats steal the election.

Senators Josh Hawley, Tom Cotton, Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham have publicly defended President Trump against the blatant theft and fraud taking place in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Freedom Caucus members in the House such as Reps. Matt Gaetz, Jody Hice, Paul Gosar and Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy have all publicly defended Trump this week.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Completely agree.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

Completely agree.

I agree as well. Graham was already re-elected. He has nothing politically to gain at this point. We need more establishment Republicans to step up and get behind the President. It will lend a lot of credence to what we all already know. That this election is being stolen in the most profane and flagrant manner not seen since, yes, as someone already pointed out, the days of Tammany Hall.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

..this election is being stolen in the most profane and flagrant manner...

CNN’s Cooper: Trump’s Presser Was Like Watching an ‘Obese Turtle on His Back Flailing in the Hot Sun’

I truly hate to post anything so ugly but this is where we are today, there is no in between.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Can’t post it here because it’s on Twitter. They are actually filling out (correcting) ballots in the counting centers.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

Always the victim. If you're going to posture about "Watering the tree", get to it!

You're being an asshole, man. And you're still trolling. Your comments, none of them, are in good faith. Surely you understood the gist of that comment. Surely. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not an idiot but just an asshole. But perhaps I'm giving you too much credit.

So no actual plan to "Water the tree", man. Just blowing off steam, man. Exactly what I thought, man.

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
CNN’s Cooper: Trump’s Presser Was Like Watching an ‘Obese Turtle on His Back Flailing in the Hot Sun’

I truly hate to post anything so ugly but this is where we are today, there is no in between.

quote:
You’ll notice the president did not have any evidence presented at all. Nothing, no real, actual evidence of any kind of fraud,

Don't insult our intelligence, you horse's ass. They don't allow republican poll watchers within 50 ft of the counters, they kick legitimate poll watchers out of satellite polling stations in Philadelphia, they tell us they're done counting for the night then continue counting once we leave...but ah ha! Where's your evidence? You didn't see anything illegal though, did you? Again, don't insult my intelligence. We know what's going on. These people have a reckoning coming.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

So no actual plan to "Water the tree", man. Just blowing off steam, man. Exactly what I thought, man.

Ah, so I was wrong. A pity. Turns out you're just an idiot.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Can’t post it here because it’s on Twitter. They are actually filling out (correcting) ballots in the counting centers.

Where?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37190 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HUGE! CHEATER CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Pennsylvania Election Worker CAUGHT Filling Out Ballots for A HALF HOUR! (VIDEO)

And look at that.

This is starting to feel like a Hail Mary pass by the Dems.

DJT will not let this stand gentlemen.

We will win.

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You’ll notice the president did not have any evidence presented at all. Nothing, no real, actual evidence of any kind of fraud,

Where was this jerk around midnight (AZ time) when five states decided to halt ballot counting while Trump was leading. And following morning we find Biden magically ahead of Trump.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
HUGE! CHEATER CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Pennsylvania Election Worker CAUGHT Filling Out Ballots for A HALF HOUR! (VIDEO)

And look at that.

We will win.

That’s the link.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:

And look at that.

We will win.

That is some seriously high treason. What did we used to do to them again?

Posts: 5228 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's happening in all of the states that are being contested. I don't need video proof that it is happening, I know in my gut.

Rooms full of people, filling out fraudulent ballots.

It's also convenient for them that they have to wear masks.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Win or lose Trump is going to expose every dirty trick in the book the dems have been using with impunity. Voting reform is long overdue and I don't care if Gov spends a trillion dollars to issue voter IDs with chips that can't be duplicated and are tied to social security, death certificates, etc. to ensure that eligible US citizens who are alive are only ones allowed to vote and only vote once.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another version of the video

In the tweets below the video at the link above, people are suggesting that they are "fixing" damaged ballots that could not be read in a machine.

Why the fuck do they fill out a new ballot? Just tally it by hand. Don't create a second ballot that effectively doubles the vote when it is time to perform a recount.

This is absolutely amazing.

Trump is going to have to blow it all up in a big way. I believe he can as long as we have his back.

Just donated some money to the defense fund through winred... If you have a couple of extra bucks, please consider doing so as well.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's called "ballot curing" or "curing the ballot" and it's freaking illegal.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

I agree with the first part, not so much with the second. Ever since McCain left the stage, Graham has been a different man.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my part of Ohio (not sure it is the same all over the state), we vote at a machine in which we insert a long sheet of cardstock. As we vote, our votes are recorded on the card stock with the candidates we chose and a bar code next to each name.

When we are done, we walk our printed cardstock ballot over to a scanning machine in which we insert our ballot and it is scanned.

On the spot, it states if it is a good scan or if there is an issue. If there is an issue, you try again. If it still does not work, then you get a new piece of cardstock and go back to the voting machine to create another ballot.

I saw this happen to 2 people on Tuesday. Did not see what they did with the "bad" ballot, but there is no third party in this process. Why in the hell are they letting people other than the actual voter fix their ballot?

The "Boz"