SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
What does that even mean? Is there some sort of precedent for this? It seems extraordinarily fishy to me, and that's putting it lightly from what I actually want to say about it.

Fulton County (mine, unfortunately) is as crooked as a lightning bolt. The people in the election office have delayed the counting on most elections in recent years, making their results questionable.

Right now, there are 16 precincts outstanding in the state, 14 in Fulton and 2 in DeKalb. If those precincts are similar in size to those already reported, Fulton would have about 15,000 votes outstanding, and DeKalb about 3,400 votes. Like someone noted earlier, even if 100% of those went to Biden, it wouldn't be enough even to force a runoff (Trump, 50.4%). However, there was a 100,000 vote jump earlier with just a few precincts, so their may be early/absentee votes in there, too, which could mess this up. Let's pray not and that the president's lead holds in NC, PA, MI, and WI.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2128 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Newsmax estimates that Trump will come up 40,000 short in GA after Atlanta comes in

How did they come up with that figure? I ran the math already, Trump wins GA unless I’m missing a shitload of mail-in ballot data but then no one would know what those votes are.

Lots of mis-information here. Do the math based on the GA Sec of State data, found here:
https://results.enr.clarityele...b.264614/#/reporting

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
The big takeaway I have from tonight is that we hold the senate. That means that there will be no packing of The Supreme Court, no matter who wins. Hopefully Trump is re-elected and things remain the way they are now.

He won Ohio and Iowa which is YUGE! I expected not to know the winner tonight and it seems that will hold true.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5443 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Lots of mis-information here. Do the math based on the GA Sec of State data, found here:

Daily Wire is showing Tweets on CSPAN on the side all talking about how big numbers are going to come in for Biden in WI and MI. Lot of mis-information.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
At 0120 CST the Election is essentially on hold. Biden has been given (by Fox News) 237 Electoral votes and President Trump has 213. Still in play are NV, WI, MI, PA, NC, and GA. PA probably will not be decided soon; the others may be called later today. AZ was called for Biden but has been challenged.

It appears that the Senate will remain controlled by Republicans, and both McConnell and Graham kept their seats. Seems as if a few House seats were lost to the Dems, so Chancy Nancy will no doubt still run that mob.

I am praying that Trump triumphs, but it's not a done deal.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27909 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

Daily Wire is showing Tweets on CSPAN on the side all talking about how big numbers are going to come in for Biden in WI and MI. Lot of mis-information.

I’m talking about GA

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

Daily Wire is showing Tweets on CSPAN on the side all talking about how big numbers are going to come in for Biden in WI and MI.
. Doubt that.

Wisconsin is at 90% with Trump leading 1482251 to Biden’s 1365873.

Michigan is at 69% with Trump at 2002095 vs Biden at 1680051.

Don’t see how he can make up those numbers

Posts: 826 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I guess I don't understand how you can't count the fucking votes. We used to do this shit in one day, we've had weeks to vote but we can't run the ballots through the machines?

Cheating liberal shitbags, theres no excuse otherwise.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9715 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nice speech by Trump.

I think he’s right about winning

Posts: 23770 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Citadel:
Doubt that.

Wisconsin is at 90% with Trump leading 1482251 to Biden’s 1365873.

Michigan is at 69% with Trump at 2002095 vs Biden at 1680051.

Don’t see how he can make up those numbers

It is mis-information and that's why I love President Trump. He isn't putting up with anything.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
The Democrats succeeded in creating a slime pit of the voting process with the pandemic panic. If they are allowed to, they will try to reproduce it in every jurisdiction with every election.

No external enemy could have done so much to create distrust in the basic mechanisms of democratic voting.

I'm spitting mad over what these assholes are doing to my country

It seems counting is suspended for now, so I'm going to bed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Just watched POTUS speak and CNN going crazy.
Any sane person should agree that we shouldn't accept votes after election day. Hopefully SCOTUS will agree.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
Just watched POTUS speak and CNN going crazy.
Any sane person should agree that we shouldn't accept votes after election day. Hopefully SCOTUS will agree.

The bottom line is it doesn't matter what CNN or MSNBC says. It doesn't matter what Facebook or Twitter does to censor things. The votes have been counted and this all comes down to the courts at this point.

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Just the medias attemp to delay Trumps victory on election night, this was expected. The bells will toll soon, but not tonight.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3462 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
unfucking believable

seriously, just woke up and turned on OAN

I can't believe how much of the country has been infested by the democrat corruption

I am very disappointed in AZ voting for the POS Mark Kelly - a China bought and paid for shill

disgusting

Posts: 53408 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Once again all 77 Counties in Oklahoma were won by Trump.

Last election cycle Democrat Kendra Horn beat the complacent Republican for a US House Seat. Republican Stephanie Bice won tonight, taking it back.

Posts: 11904 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
2005 Washington State Governor’s Race.
Count and recount, until you win.
The Democrats have experience at perpetuating election fraud.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The worst Democratic candidate in my lifetime, if not far longer and yet it's this close. So sad for our nation, it makes me physically ill.

Pushing us to a system that history has shown over and over again to be a failure. Yet they want to try. I guess just like voting for a guy who's been in office and a failure for 45+ years.

Posts: 21188 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time to buck up men. Win, loose, or draw, we are on the precipice of the ultimate battle. Time to make your piece with your God and prepare for the final battle.

Not being a alarmist or war monger, but the time may be neigh.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1535 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
What the hell is going on exactly? This thing is over and it's obvious.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post