SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
At around the 15 minute mark of this clip, President Trump addresses the water being dumped on NYPD officers. President Trump says "Fight back. I swear you'll be protected." God, I love this man. I mean it. I love him. God bless him.

Posts: 109094 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Remember this?

Well, guess what? This asshole has been arrested again. This time, for stabbing someone.

Man arrested in stabbing as he faces charges in assault of conservative activist at UC-Berkeley

Psycho sack of shit Zachary Greenberg

For God's sake, lock up this batshit leftist before he kills someone.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Trump said, and I quote, “you’re going to have a 3rd quarter the likes of which no one’s ever seen before.”

Goldman Sachs boosted Q3 GDP tracking estimate by 1.3vpp to +26.5% (qoq ar). Also boosted our past-quarter GDP tracking for Q2 by two tenths to -34.6%, compared to -32.9% as reported in the advance release.

GOLDMAN SACHS: "Following the better-than-expected retail sales and manufacturing production data, we boosted our Q3 GDP tracking estimate by 1.3pp to +26.5% (qoq ar)."

I am starting to get the sense that Democrats do not understand that the Q3 GDP report may well be a big number. As in " big bada boom" big. Is this not widely known?

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534...s-do-not-understand/

Goldman Sachs said in a note on Thursday that the S&P 500 could hit 3,600 if markets price in the bank's "comparatively more optimistic US GDP forecast."

The bank's strategists Dominic Wilson and Vickie Chang said that if the economy contracted by only 5% in 2020 and grew by 6.2% next year, then real yields would rise sharply to levels of cyclical optimism in June.

The US bank said in a note last week that banks were underpricing a scenario that a vaccine will be developed by the end of the year and widely distributed by the first quarter of 2021.

https://markets.businessinside...s-2020-8-1029504824#

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I can confirm that feersum at the local level anyway. We are involved in an incentive program with a manufacturer that we use a lot of their product. It is only half way through Q3 and we've made our numbers. Unbelievable.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5721 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from the clip above re NY Police Benevolent Association:

The Police Benevolent Association of the City of New York (NYCPBA), a New York City law enforcement union did something on Friday that the union has never done before – it announced an endorsement in the presidential race. NYCPBA announced its endorsement of President Trump’s re-election.

https://hotair.com/archives/ka...dential-endorsement/

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
New York City law enforcement union did something on Friday that the union has never done before

Thanks.
I saw the endorsement, but did not know it was unprecedented.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47701 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Looks like the president's Florida supporters are trying to set the world record for a boat parade today. Tell me this video dosen't make you smile Smile

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pam...o-break-world-record

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
New York City law enforcement union did something on Friday that the union has never done before

Thanks.
I saw the endorsement, but did not know it was unprecedented.

They have never had this kind of vocal support from a president before.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4372 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
NYCPBA announced its endorsement of President Trump’s re-election.

Of course this (predictably) irks AOC.

Yet I don't see her speaking out on the postal workers union endorsing Biden. Personally I see that as a much bigger threat, since the left wants all mail in voting. Should I have to trust my ballot to someone who's union endorsed a particular side?

Ballot Deliverers’ Union Endorses Joe Biden as Election Manipulation Accusations Mount

The federal employees Democrats want to play an integral part in their vote-by-mail ploy have endorsed Joe Biden for president.

The American Postal Workers Union (APWU) endorsed the presumptive Democrat nominee, after endorsing Bernie Sanders in the primaries.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...n-accusations-mount/

Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
NYCPBA announced its endorsement of President Trump’s re-election.

Of course this (predictably) irks AOC.

Yet I don't see her speaking out on the postal workers union endorsing Biden. Personally I see that as a much bigger threat, since the left wants all mail in voting. Should I have to trust my ballot to someone who's union endorsed a particular side?

Ballot Deliverers’ Union Endorses Joe Biden as Election Manipulation Accusations Mount

The federal employees Democrats want to play an integral part in their vote-by-mail ploy have endorsed Joe Biden for president.

The American Postal Workers Union (APWU) endorsed the presumptive Democrat nominee, after endorsing Bernie Sanders in the primaries.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...n-accusations-mount/

I would be much more concerned if Teacher's unions were supporting a political party.... oh never mind.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
from the clip above re NY Police Benevolent Association:

The Police Benevolent Association of the City of New York (NYCPBA), a New York City law enforcement union did something on Friday that the union has never done before – it announced an endorsement in the presidential race. NYCPBA announced its endorsement of President Trump’s re-election.

https://hotair.com/archives/ka...dential-endorsement/
Not that I'm ungrateful for their support of President Trump, but do these endorsements ever do any good other than irking the shit outta the useless AOC? Big Grin Not trying to be cynical...just don't know.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
And yet, has AOC commented about how some Federal law enforcement agents actively broke the law in support of a Democrat candidate? Roll Eyes
Yeah: never mind. I should be accustomed to the blatant hypocrisy of these people by now, but some examples are just too much to ignore.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47701 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Lol irking her is good enough for me Smile I don't put much stock in any union endorsement, I know the management and rank and file can be vastly different.

The utter hypocrisy of the left drives me nuts though!

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Looks like the president's Florida supporters are trying to set the world record for a boat parade today. Tell me this video dosen't make you smile Smile

About 200 or so Trump supporters did a parade down Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd here in Fort Lauderdale today. If I’d have known it was happening I would have been part of it too. It was great to see while we were relaxing in the ocean though.

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They hate the police, want to get rid of the police, then they get indignant when the police endorse the candidate of the other party. They're nothing but petulant children.

How 'bout this? How 'bout you blow it out your commie ass? There's no pleasing you. You want to rule the world. You want white people and cops to just disappear off the planet. Even that wouldn't satisfy you because your entire existence revolves around non-stop bitching, so, just fuck you.

We're going to be just like you in one respect- we're going to do what the fuck we want, regardless of how others feel about it. Good enough for you? No, I guess not, huh? Well, fuck you some more.

New York Democrats angered after NYPD union endorses Trump

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They hate the police, want to get rid of the police, then they get indignant when the police endorse the candidate of the other party. They're nothing but petulant children.

How 'bout this? How 'bout you blow it out your commie ass? There's no pleasing you. You want to rule the world. You want white people and cops to just disappear off the planet. Even that wouldn't satisfy you because your entire existence revolves around non-stop bitching, so, just fuck you.

We're going to be just like you in one respect- we're going to do what the fuck we want, regardless of how others feel about it. Good enough for you? No, I guess not, huh? Well, fuck you some more.

Pretty well said there Para!

Posts: 1824 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Let's see if I have this right: NY dimocraps want to do away with the police, but get angered if the police endorse DJT who is in full support of all police?

Sounds like NY city and surrounding areas.

We spent 8 miserable years (long time ago) up in Poughkeepsie. A guy who bought our house when I was transferred to Virginia commuted to his job in NYC every day.

Said he didn't mind the commute as it kept it out of that shit hole. And that was back in 1985. And it has not gotten any better since then.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's not the mob, Fredo. They just aren't used to people thinking for themselves and walking.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They had approximately 330 boats on the water flying Trump flags on Lake James Indiana last weekend.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Trump’s brother died.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post