SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 957
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Just starting on mine!

quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Well, on my third shot of Knob Creek 100 proof. Just finished watching a movie with the family. Just jumping back in. Looks good so far.

Posts: 1995 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
What’s with all of the badass jeeps at Uncle Joe’s meeting?

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
The Peachee Libtards are doing their best right now to fraudulently make up the vote difference with some borrowed US postal date stamps.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t have a horse in this race but I’m holding my breath.
I'm disappointed in Arizona, when I grew up there it was Cowboy, not commie country.

Posts: 740 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KLGUY:
I'm disappointed in Arizona, when I grew up there it was Cowboy, not commie country.

Blame Californians who moved there and changed it into the dump they just left.

Posts: 13178 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Half of the viewers on Crowder's live stream dropped

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Did Biden just say "The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache?" I couldn't tell over the car horns.

Posts: 2552 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:

I can only take limited doses of him.

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Something is up, it's frozen on my end.

Edit - they just said facebook took them down, they're back up now.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by KLGUY:

Blame Californians who moved there and changed it into the dump they just left.

I think a lot of those votes came from central and south America. The demographics in this country are changing fast.

Posts: 1785 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Quite possibly because it keeps getting interrupted or dropped. Most annoying.

Ah they said Facebook took them down. Gesh

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16324 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
They dropped his stream.

Posts: 11375 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Facebook shut down Crowder's stream

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
What’s going on in GA?

Fulton and DeKalb Counties (Atlanta) and Gwinnett (NE Atlanta suburbs) haven't completely reported, so it's unknown how many votes are outstanding. There are two other counties partially reported, and one small county (Hancock) that hasn't reported at all. The first three are heavily Democrat, but the question remains as to whether there's enough to overcome the president's lead.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2122 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Montana goes to Trump per FOX

Posts: 1785 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Montana is sadly headed the way of Colorado I fear. We are going blue more and more each election. Too many WA,CA OR voters moving in.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Crowder is back up on YT and blasting facebook for shutting down the link.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3455 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Trump,going to talk soon.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I feel the price of 9mm going down again Smile .

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11002 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I feel the price of 9mm going down again Smile .

Don’t bet on it.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post