SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks: Tweet about CNN saying MI (not MT) mail ins breaking for Biden at a 65-35 split.

He's still maintaining a 9% lead with 64% of the vote counted. A less than 2:1 advantage may not be enough to overcome that.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Georgia is down to the last two counties (Fulton and DeKalb) with just 38 precincts outstanding. Trump currently leads by 236,166 votes, but the outstanding precincts are heavily Black and heavily Democrat.

Since Georgia has a 50%+1 vote rule and since the Libertarian candidate is polling over 1%, Biden doesn't have to make up that full amount to force a runoff. That would delay the result until early December. Pray that the president keeps this lead to keep that nightmare from happening.

EDIT: Update while I was typing just cut the president's lead to 117,793 votes in Georgia.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2128 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Hmmm...i think I put too much egg nog in my bourbon.

CNN projecting DJT wins Montana. “Breaking news”

Dude, it’s CNN

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5443 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Just ran the math on GA. Assuming they’ve counted all the mail-ins, even if Creepy Joe were to win 100% of the remaining votes in Dekalb and Fulton counties, Trump wins. So they should be calling that state for POTUS.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Damn. It ain’t looking good in Georgia.

Posts: 1781 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

He's still maintaining a 9% lead with 64% of the vote counted. A less than 2:1 advantage may not be enough to overcome that.

Sure hope so. Again, I walk away for an hour to try and enjoy the night a bit. Felt like I came back to a zoo and Twitter feeds had totally changed.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Hmmm...i think I put too much egg nog in my bourbon.

CNN projecting DJT wins Montana. “Breaking news”

Dude, it’s CNN

I like to watch how their faces change as the red number grows. Big Grin

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17423 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by techguy:
Damn. It ain’t looking good in Georgia.

Did you read that post above? I think youre getting your info about 30 min late.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3462 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Georgia is done counting until tomorrow morning. What a fustercluck.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17423 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds like a white flag to me, but ok.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3462 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:

What does that even mean? Is there some sort of precedent for this? It seems extraordinarily fishy to me, and that's putting it lightly from what I actually want to say about it.

Posts: 10206 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Nothing more but a media ploy to drag this out for FUD ratings.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The Democrats succeeded in creating a slime pit of the voting process with the pandemic panic. If they are allowed to, they will try to reproduce it in every jurisdiction with every election.

No external enemy could have done so much to create distrust in the basic mechanisms of democratic voting.

Posts: 18190 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:

What does that even mean? Is there some sort of precedent for this? It seems extraordinarily fishy to me, and that's putting it lightly from what I actually want to say about it.

I don't understand how that isn't against state law. Oh, you feel like stopping? Take your time and find out exactly how many votes Democrats need.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
A 2% lead doesn't give me much confidence with the cheating dims. This country is more fucked up than I ever imagined. Worst dim candidate(s) possible and this is way too close for comfort.

Posts: 1824 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Newsmax estimates that Trump will come up 40,000 short in GA after Atlanta comes in

Posts: 23770 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
As it stands now Trump is up in MI, WI, PA, GA, and NC.

Even if Joe keeps his leads in ME, NV and AZ it's not enough EC votes for him.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I just woke up to take leak. The suspense is so great that I'm going back to bed.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Time for Trump to follow through with his promise of releasing everything without redaction.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post