SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
The worst Democratic candidate in my lifetime, if not far longer and yet it's this close.
^^^This. I've claimed many times this country is infested with complete and total retards at this point. Tonight proved me right. Biden can't compose a complete sentence, doesn't know where he is most of the time, and has to have his wife within arm's reach to bail his ass out constantly because he can't remember the simplest of things, like who he's running against. Even with the corrupt media running interference, and silicon valley and the Chinese bankrolling this moron, this election shouldn't have even been close. To say I'm disgusted with a large section of this country would be a huge understatement. And to put a big red cherry on that shit sundae, the county I live in here in Central Florida broke for Biden by 23%. Thank god the majority of the rest of the state hasn't joined the ranks of the retarded. Mad

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks: Tweet about CNN saying MI (not MT) mail ins breaking for Biden at a 65-35 split.

He's still maintaining a 9% lead with 64% of the vote counted. A less than 2:1 advantage may not be enough to overcome that.

I crunched the numbers when the reporting was up to 72%. If the ballots now being counted really are going 2:1 against Trump, Biden would win by 18,000 votes. BUT, I haven't seen Biden enjoying that 2:1 advantage that was claimed. Trump had a 9% lead at 64% counted. He still enjoys an 8% lead at 72% counted. The math is beyond me in my current state, but that doesn't seem like a 2:1 gain.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
there is something seriously wrong here

Posts: 53415 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just popped over to Trump's twitter feed and he said very clearly that you have the numbers. He also noted that (as predicted) there will be major shenanigans and that things will have to go to the Supreme Court.
I can't imagine he'd take such a position if this were not the case - so let me be the first to congratulate you.

Runnin' and gunnin' (slowly..)

Posts: 98 | Location: Malta | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
If the leftist media thought Biden was going to win, they would have been rubbing it in your face 4 hours ago. This was to be expected with Trump in the lead.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Numbers look like 4 more years, Trump 280 to Biden 260. Mainstream media doesn't want to admit it yet.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1905 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Giving the maggots more time to find more ballots.

Q

Posts: 26835 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
what a sad night for our nation

I can't imagine the amount of fraud that has had to have been perpetrated to get these numbers I'm seeing

it ain't over by a long shot but this is the turmoil that Pelosi wanted - I just don't understand how she was able to do it

how could they rig the election?

Posts: 53415 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Luke 23:34
"“Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”....................

To be this close Confused

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4609 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Biden just came up with a very slight lead in Wisconsin, mostly due to votes from Milwaukee county and Dane County-both now at 98% in, lots of rural pro Trump areas are still at 70% in so there is room for Trump to take back that lead.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Damn It!

Posts: 7727 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Looks like rural PA did its part, raising its fist against Communism. My neighbors should be proud to remember we live in the state where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were born.

I hope authorities treat the corrupt sacks of shit in Philly like I earlier suggested.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
unfucking believable

seriously, just woke up and turned on OAN

I can't believe how much of the country has been infested by the democrat corruption

I am very disappointed in AZ voting for the POS Mark Kelly - a China bought and paid for shill

disgusting
I am renouncing my birth in Arizona. I only lived there my first year, so not much is lost. Can I transfer it to Texas?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27909 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Wisconsin went from +100k Trump to +7.5k Biden
and this was after the counting suddenly stopped
Suspicious? Me too

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Looks like rural PA did its part, raising its fist against Communism. My neighbors should be proud to remember we live in the state where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were born.

I hope authorities treat the corrupt sacks of shit in Philly like I earlier suggested.

i hope you're right

i remember last election -- when PA was in the bag for Trump finally -- it was game over for Hillary

hopefully we will repeat that-- media saying Biden can't win without PA

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Right now it looks like it is down to WI, MI, and PA. Whoever takes two wins.

The sad fact is PA can count until Friday and any ballot they "find" does not need to be postmarked.

My prediction is WI to Biden, MI to Trump, and PA to the courts.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Trump just had his lead cut by quite a bit in Michigan. People are saying the remaining votes are mostly absentee ballots which will go D. He does still have a 75k vote lead with 83% in.

posted Hide Post
Unbelievable that MN went for Bidet by 7%. They must really want tens of thousands of more Somalis infesting their state.

Posts: 5194 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
11/2/20

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7665 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I don’t see how Trump can’t win PA. There’s only 70K votes total unaccounted for in Philadelphia and the votes there have a 3:1 margin in favor of Biden. Trump is up 700K total votes in the state and rural counties still have a ways to go in reporting. There’s always door number 3 for Dems though - corruption.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post