SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The governor of PA said there are a million mail in's they need to count.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the article:

5:45 AM: Pennsylvania:

By my count, the newly reported ~65,000 mail ballots appear to have broken down roughly like this:

~61,000 for Biden
~3,900 for Trump

Sourcing: Old numbers NYT; new numbers Philly City Commissioners site pic.twitter.com/vrywBNHGHK

— Holly Otterbein (@hollyotterbein) November 4, 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...ection-2020-results/

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
The governor of PA said there are a million mail in's they need to count.

Corruption at its finest

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Trump is only up .2% now in MI. Not good.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Right now it looks like it is down to WI, MI, and PA. Whoever takes two wins.

The sad fact is PA can count until Friday and any ballot they "find" does not need to be postmarked.

My prediction is WI to Biden, MI to Trump, and PA to the courts.

And GA and NC. There's approx. 297,000 votes to be counted in heavy Democratic areas in GA where Trump has a 100,000 vote lead.

Posts: 11662 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Looking at some Virginia localities, where I live , Pittsylvania went 79% Trump, whereas the largest city in the county Danville, went 60% Biden. As I've stated before, any "entitlement" city is going to vote Democrat. I was surprised however at Lexington City, going Biden, but guess that figures with the academics located there.

I am just curious, however , looking at the national map,mwhat is the big Democrat draw in Maine? Is it mostly people in southern Maine?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Unbelievable that MN went for Bidet by 7%. They must really want tens of thousands of more Somalis infesting their state.

Minneapolis and St. Paul.

The burbs go much more Red. Sometimes I wonder why I bother voting in this state; literally no one I vote for here has ever won.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so I just want t make sure I get this right

all the blacks for Trump

all the Latino's for Trump

all the Walk Away dems for Trump

so what I'm hearing is that without those three wonderful groups stepping up to the plate, it would have been a run away landslide for the guy that has done nothing in 47 years and spent the campaign in his basement

am I reading this right?

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unbelievable that MN went for Bidet by 7%. They must really want tens of thousands of more Somalis infesting their state.

Minnesota will continue to reap what is sows. (as it has been)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
so what I'm hearing is that without those three wonderful groups stepping up to the plate, it would have been a run away landslide for the guy that has done nothing in 47 years and spent the campaign in his basement

Propaganda is one hell of a drug.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How did it get this close? What happened to all that enthusiasm? Did people just show up for rallys and then never voted? It looks like all the record turnout was with the Democrats. I wasn't expecting a landslide but damn, this is ridiculous.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3631 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Mail-in ballots

posted Hide Post
quote:

Being from WI you should understand that it's not MN that wants tens of thousands of Somalis, it's the commie metro area which is where they drop all of these people off so that they can keep control of the state.

I don't know if you've looked lately or not but WI is just an election or two away from becoming a blue state as well. Possibly even this election.

And why is that?

Your heavily populated metro areas.

Posts: 2500 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I posted earlier that it looked like REPs would pick up 4 House seats in VA. That did not turn out.

Looks like REPs picked up just 1 House seat.

When I made the earlier post, the REP candidates had comfortable leads w 80 to 90 % vote in. But in that last batch of votes, 3 of them lost.

REP Nick Frietas looks like he won in VA congressional district 7 (beating DEM Abigail Spanberger)

REP Scott Taylor looks like he lost to DEM Elaine Luria in VA CD 2

So I think the new count for VA will be 6 DEM seats and 5 REP seats in the House of Representatives.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pushing fracking probably cost a lot of votes. IMO that oil should be left as a long term strategic reserve, it could be a critical asset in the future.

Otherwise, I suspect that propaganda works and that if the Dems win we will be in for a rough 4 years, with fantastic corruption. Wish I had more ammo.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news...he-u-s-supreme-court

Trump On Election Results: ‘We Will Be Going To The U.S. Supreme Court’

President Donald Trump responded to the presidential election results during the early morning hours on Wednesday, which showed a very tight race between Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, by suggesting that the election could be decided by the Supreme Court.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Pushing fracking probably cost a lot of votes. IMO that oil should be left as a long term strategic reserve, it could be a critical asset in the future.

Otherwise, I suspect that propaganda works and that if the Dems win we will be in for a rough 4 years, with fantastic corruption. Wish I had more ammo.
While there is oil there, Marcellus yields huge amounts of natural gas. The fracking in Marcellus is and has been for gas.

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
I hope he goes full scorched earth on these crooks while he still can. The first thing that’s going to disappear is the truth and the ability to get it out. You see it already. The monopoly that tech has on information is scary, and they are not on the side of freedom, regardless of what facade the hoist. History is shown this time and time over. This time however, it’s going to happen with a simple swipe.

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I'm not very optimistic that Trump's going to pull this out. I sure do hope I'm wrong.

Posts: 1934 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
I hope he goes full scorched earth on these crooks while he still can. The first thing that’s going to disappear is the truth and the ability to get it out. You see it already. The monopoly that tech has on information is scary, and they are not on the side of freedom, regardless of what facade they hoist. History is shown this time and time over. This time however, it’s going to happen with a simple swipe.

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post