SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 946
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
https://www.dailywire.com/news...he-u-s-supreme-court

Trump On Election Results: ‘We Will Be Going To The U.S. Supreme Court’

President Donald Trump responded to the presidential election results during the early morning hours on Wednesday, which showed a very tight race between Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, by suggesting that the election could be decided by the Supreme Court.

cont...
Saw this and it was expected. We won again and they lost. May as well drop all the speculation and what if because the President has won big in all the important States. Justice Barrett will be a important player in this. It is disgusting to think there are so many people in our country who would even consider Biden.

Posts: 17929 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnw91498:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by KLGUY:
I don’t have a horse in this race but I’m holding my breath.
I'm disappointed in Arizona, when I grew up there it was Cowboy, not commie country.

Blame Californians who moved there and changed it into the dump they just left.

Agreed.

I'm beginning to think the Gadsden Purchase was one of the biggest mistakes this country has made.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11794 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Sorry. Double tap post.

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
We're praying here.

That said, should the unthinkable happen, the mid-terms could be a Dim killing field as they institute their insanity. But that's without being flooded by illegals, having states added and ending the the electoral college.

So yeah, praying here.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8383 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Just to cheer you guys up....

Think about how emotionally wrought you are if your a prog.

They have been told for 6 months that sleepy and sleazy would win by 10+ points.

And now it goes to the supremes.....and oh by the way......their is a NEW 5 vote majority.

Not saying we got this wrapped up but you have to smile at the liberal tears that were undoubtedly shed last night

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Looking like my county, Gwinnett, went full commie Frown The board, DA, Sheriff, President and others, didn't see this coming

Posts: 5370 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Every single democrat, Marxist, and tax increase passed here. Hopefully fraud won’t tip the presidential race.

Posts: 9992 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
WTF happened in MI?

Q

Posts: 26640 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Unbelievable that MN went for Bidet by 7%. They must really want tens of thousands of more Somalis infesting their state.

Totally believable.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9078 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
If this ends up before the SCOTUS, I really wonder what the case will be. In the event of a tie, it goes to the House and I think each state, not each member, gets a vote. But what will the SCOTUS have to rule on? AFAIK, the only real case is whether PA's deadlines can be changed by its own state supreme court. The Constitution clearly says that's the decision of the state legislature. But can the legislature punt it to the state supreme court? I was really hoping for a big enough blowout, that we wouldn't be discussing a SCOTUS case deciding the winner.

Posts: 3579 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
I hope he goes full scorched earth on these crooks while he still can. The first thing that’s going to disappear is the truth and the ability to get it out. You see it already. The monopoly that tech has on information is scary, and they are not on the side of freedom, regardless of what facade the hoist. History is shown this time and time over. This time however, it’s going to happen with a simple swipe.

Even though conservatives are well aware and have been for a long time how Twitter, Facebook, Google, You Tube and all the rest have suppressed and controlled information and contributed in a large way to where we find ourselves this morning has a single one of them abandoned these platforms? Closed their accounts and stopped using them? People have become addicted to these platforms and have allowed themselves to believe that these social media platforms are the only available means of communication left to them.

How many here have shutdown their Twitter or Facebook in the last several months. The monopoly here is not information control it's control of millions of people who rely on and are addicted these platforms.

I have never had an account with any of these platforms and I have been more than well aware of everything that has been going on. As they say the truth is out there. Problem is for millions and millions if it doesn't show up on their Facebook feed or Twitter account it just never happened.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8546 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Looking like my county, Gwinnett, went full commie Frown The board, DA, Sheriff, President and others, didn't see this coming

I saw it coming. Gwinnett is a cesspool. That’s why all the conservatives moved to Hall, Jackson, and Walton counties.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3983 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Pennsylvania is at risk because there are 1.4 million absentee ballots that are expected to be very heavily weighted to Biden.

Posts: 19632 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

I saw it coming. Gwinnett is a cesspool. That’s why all the conservatives moved to Hall, Jackson, and Walton counties.

We have two more years of high school for the youngest, call me gone after that

Posts: 5370 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deep state on full display. The coup is almost complete.

Posts: 5770 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Pennsylvania is at risk because there are 1.4 million absentee ballots that are expected to be very heavily weighted to Biden.

They expected the early voting to be Dem weighted as well...not to mention Trump going to the Supremes today to cancel the silly rule changes like the signature not matching and the date on the post mark no having to be legible.

it really comes down to PA/WI/MI just like last time.

We kept the Senate though...that was biggie and scared me almost more than sleepy and sleazy winning.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
What also concerns me is that while sleepy is too old to make a run in 2024, sleazy is still young. There's dangerous times ahead...

Posts: 13158 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This is some bullshit.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
What also concerns me is that while sleepy is too old to make a run in 2024, sleazy is still young. There's dangerous times ahead...

If elected, Biden won't even finish his first term. Harris, who didn't even win one primary vote, will become president Mad

Posts: 245 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I’m pretty sure their intention was to never let Biden be president.

Posts: 13158 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post