SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 957
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StarTraveler:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
What’s going on in GA?

Fulton and DeKalb Counties (Atlanta) and Gwinnett (NE Atlanta suburbs) haven't completely reported, so it's unknown how many votes are outstanding. There are two other counties partially reported, and one small county (Hancock) that hasn't reported at all. The first three are heavily Democrat, but the question remains as to whether there's enough to overcome the president's lead.

Fulton and Dekalb counties had 100% reporting when I checked the state election site a few minutes ago. It did say the mail-in ballots may not be fully counted for all precincts throughout GA. Per my previous post, fully expect shenanigans.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I feel the price of 9mm going down again Smile .

Don’t bet on it.

Exactly, don't bet on it.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Apparently some feel AZ is still in play.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Montana is sadly headed the way of Colorado I fear. We are going blue more and more each election. Too many WA,CA OR voters moving in.

Sad to say that Oregon and Washington are tarred with that brush. I'd quibble and say it's Portland and Seattle, but it's enough.

I live on a road with eleven houses; I've lived here since they were built. Now eight of those houses preoccupied by californicators with their "I believe" eye-sores by the mailbox. My street matches the voter demo.

Posts: 6435 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by KLGUY:
I don’t have a horse in this race but I’m holding my breath.
I'm disappointed in Arizona, when I grew up there it was Cowboy, not commie country.

Blame Californians who moved there and changed it into the dump they just left.

Agreed.

Glock 19
HK P2000sk
Sig P226
Spikes AR15 Middy
CA94 MP5 clone

Posts: 683 | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Fulton and Dekalb counties had 100% reporting when I checked the state election site a few minutes ago. It did say the mail-in ballots may not be fully counted for all precincts throughout GA. Per my previous post, fully expect shenanigans.

The Secretary of State's site is still showing Fulton and DeKalb as partially reporting, but that Gwinnett and Hancock are now complete. Fulton stopped counting earlier this evening and sent their people home, saying they would finish by noon(ish) on Wednesday. Floyd and Columbia are the other partials, with Trump leading in both of them.

https://results.enr.clarityele...b.264614/#/reporting

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2122 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
What the freaking heck happened the last hour? GA flipped. Montana is in play. Liberals are tweeting they have WI. Feel like it's being stolen.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
What the freaking heck happened the last hour? GA flipped. Montana is in play. Liberals are tweeting they have WI. Feel like it's being stolen.

Chill, man. MT is already called for Trump. GA is flipping nothing. And, why the hell are you believing liberal tweets?

Q

Posts: 26756 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:

GA didn’t flip .. where are you seeing that?

And MT is a lock for Trump.

Posts: 5078 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:

Where are you seeing Montana in play? NYT has Trump up by more than 8% and have called it already for Trump.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:

GA didn’t flip .. where are you seeing that?

And MT is a lock for Trump.

NYT projections along with a ton of tweets that heavy Democrat areas are outstanding.

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Chill, man. MT is already called for Trump. GA is flipping nothing. And, why the hell are you believing liberal tweets?

Trying, but I walk away for an hour and I have a Twitter feed full of doom and gloom about GA, WI, and outstanding ballots in MT.

posted Hide Post
Those shitheads on German TV are getting nervous,very enjoyable to watch.

Posts: 740 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

Where are you seeing Montana in play? NYT has Trump up by more than 8% and have called it already for Trump.

Sorry, it is late and I read that wrong. Tweet about CNN saying MI (not MT) mail ins breaking for Biden at a 65-35 split. Still, what kind of crap is going on in GA?

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Did anyone watch that absolutely pathetic speech Biden gave with all the stupid cars honking?

It essentially was the 2020 version of Podesta getting out in front of all Hillary‘s people and telling them to “go home“.

At one point he could not even remember the name of his own Governor that just won reelection there in Delaware, and his nurse/wife Jill had to jump in and save him again.

Absolutely pathetic. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34054 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"...uh...you know, the guy."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44049 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Did anyone watch that absolutely pathetic speech Biden gave with all the stupid cars honking?

It essentially was the 2020 version of Podesta getting out in front of all Hillary‘s people and telling them to “go home“.

At one point he could not even remember the name of his own Governor that just won reelection there in Delaware, and his nurse/wife Jill had to jump in and save him again.

Absolutely pathetic. Roll Eyes

He's such a weak candidate, it's hard to believe he's making a horse race out of this election.
He's a doddering old fool.

Posts: 1786 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard it, it was awful. Biden is just a placeholder for Kamala.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
He's such a weak candidate, it's hard to believe he's making a horse race out of this election.
He's a doddering old fool.

Biden reflects the intellectual sloth and incurious nature of democrats.

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Fifth shot and counting. I may make my first drunk post tonight.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5434 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...i think I put too much egg nog in my bourbon.

CNN projecting DJT wins Montana. “Breaking news”

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17392 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post