SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1135
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I wonder what was in the head of the shooter for a step two. Meaning escape. Was he on a death wish himself? suicide by cop. Suicide bomber/martyr? Or was he just too stupid to think that far ahead

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6400 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
...Give him a week and he will be back to his most best self.

I give him until Thursday, when he'll be officially accepting the nomination.

Q

Posts: 27480 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
I wonder what was in the head of the shooter for a step two. Meaning escape. Was he on a death wish himself? suicide by cop. Suicide bomber/martyr? Or was he just too stupid to think that far ahead

Why I'd like to know what was in that backpack. Could be quite telling. But the mere fact he had a backpack (not a small one either) tells us what? ... he thought he was going to get away and had "essentials" maybe? ... he had other disruptive devices maybe? What else?

Posts: 4828 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder what was in the head of the shoote

.300 WM.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15845 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Dana Perino on The Five just commented on how different Trump looks after the assassination attempt. He does look different...

Maybe he looks different because he's no longer sure of who he can trust.

Posts: 1794 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I think he looks a lot better than yesterday.
More confident.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16629 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1813263823844843650

Posts: 13042 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Anyone else catch the interview where Lester Holt asks Biden about meeting with SS director and he says he met with HIM. Biden is either so far gone or they just march him out to read the teleprompter or parrot his learned lines. He says he met all the agencies downstairs, Yea sure right. I bet if old Lester DOLT had a degree of journalistic aptitude or integrity he could have laid the perfect trap and made up some directors name and Biden would have never known the difference. But no he corrected it and just continued on.

Posts: 3760 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dr. Carson quotes scripture: "No weapon formed against you shall proper."

Great speech, and I think he would have made a great VP.

Posts: 108980 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Why did it take so long to get cops on the roof you ask? Let me show you:

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1813298095494447197

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the donkey.

It’s not often I’m left speechless.

It’s really weird they’re all “locked” out of the area, but the shooter had apparently unfettered access? Very odd.

quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
I wonder what was in the head of the shoote

.300 WM.

Excellent answer, besides this, I can’t imagine he actually thought he’d be able to get off the roof and out of the area. I think he punched a one way ticket, fucking happy he didn’t succeed in his final…mission.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2540 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
And the Feeb’s are still searching for a motive …

Posts: 53768 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When secret service has an event are they not all on the same radio frequency? They surely have the earpieces. Including the local cops ? How on earth does everyone except SS see this PoS and not radio in code red or whatever and get DJT down and safe until it’s cleared. I’m trying to figure this out. And if they saw him for 20-30 mins before speech started. DJT was only about 7 minutes into his speech why not delay the start for 10 more minutes till this dude is checked and cleared. This whole deal reeks of extreme incompetence

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ElToro,

Posts: 4952 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1813404615297106101

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good night, SIGforum. We are on the path to victory.

https://x.com/_johnnymaga/status/1813401106984132843

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My wife and I are loving the variety of speakers, and the surprises of ordinary people who rise to give speeches that bring down the house or move the audience to tears.

Donald Trump owns this convention, much more than the 2016 convention where I had the good fortune to be present.
Trump has used the long-sought unity of the GOP to reach out to union members, minorities, new converts to the MAGA cause. I think it's brilliant. The spirit is overwhelmingly positive, even joyful--largely because of the incredible relief at the thought that we came so close to losing this leader whom I have come to believe is indispensable to us.

Posts: 18342 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Dr. Carson quotes scripture: "No weapon formed against you shall proper."

Great speech, and I think he would have made a great VP.

And I wholeheartedly agree to both.

And the speech from the mother of the vet from NY, that brought the house down.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17144 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Oh look, WPXI changed it’s story and the guy was no longer spotted "on a roof” 26 minutes before taking his shots:

“Channel 11′s Nicole Ford confirmed that Beaver County’s ESU team had eight members at the rally, including snipers and spotters. According to Ford’s sources, one of them noticed a suspicious man scoping out a roof near the rally at 5:45 p.m., called it in and took a picture of the person.“ WPXI’s adjusted article

From the original story:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Channel 11′s Nicole Ford confirmed that Beaver County’s ESU team had eight members at the rally, including snipers and spotters. According to Ford’s sources, one of them noticed a suspicious man on a roof near the rally at 5:45 p.m., called it in and took a picture of the person.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trapper189,

Posts: 11585 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Learned something interesting tonight. Kim Cheatle, the current head of the USSS, was on Dick Cheney's protection detail. You know, this Dick Cheney:

Food for thought.

I won't wish anyone dead, but I'll pour a couple of fingers of Crown and light a cigar when that cocksucker buys the farm.

Posts: 20537 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
2nd hand snippet of info regarding Saturdays’ attempt but here it is …

https://1819news.com/news/item...-trump-assassination

Still doesn’t answer the question of why that building was left open and how that asshole got up there and lingered for so long. The dude must have been a boss on COD to maneuver as suggested.

That lady “leader” need to go yesterday. But since everyone else leading over Bagram was promoted UP under Joe I’m not holding my breath.

0:01

Posts: 4279 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was not familiar with Tim Kennedy before this video.

I am impressed with his analysis and conclusions, very similar to my conversations with other individuals with the same background.

I will be sending his interview to all (!) of my acquaintances - especially his recommendation of what President Trump needs to do to survive!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2148 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post