SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Who wants to pitch in on a group buy and send go-suck, kava-not and corny bear-shit 30 pieces of silver?

https://coinsofourpast.com/pro...ces-silver-coin-set/

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5517 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m hoping President Trump starts his own party. Mass exodus of American Republicans joining his party.

It will not be a party of turn the other check, forgive me Jesus, but we’ve had enough.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Im interested to see how the liberal shitbags expect to disarm us. We all know if they start, there is no going back. I'll risk my life and liberty to defend my family and rights. Im glad I invested in body armor, IFAK, and other supplies.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7148 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
These state legislators seem to have no interest, or fortitude for changing their state election laws. Please take-a-bow: Governor Brian Shemp of Georgia. Only a fool sits-down to a table where the deck-is-stacked, and there's bottom-dealing.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is what I’m seeing in several people’s posts on Facebook that I mentioned a few minutes ago:

In a nut case, SCOTUS rejected the TX case because TX filed their case as "motion for leave to file a bill of complaint". However, SCOTUS signals to TX and other states that if they file their cases as "motion to file the bill of complaint", then their cases will be heard.

Please tell me this makes sense to someone and it’s a possibility.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Now that they have the green light to blatantly cheat without consequences, they're going to steal the 2 GA senate runoff elections in Jan. Game, set, match. If you think we can continue to play nice, by the rules, in the coming years, and will win any presidential elections anymore, you are delusional. Justice is dead. Corruption is celebrated. Integrity is humiliated. Secession is order. Declaration of Independence 2.0 is in order. A lot of liberty loving patriots will die in the coming years fighting the demons that now have total control. They will be be ridiculed as kooks and criminals, but that's ok. Being labeled such by the demons is a badge of honor, imo. I have no doubt they will be singing and dancing in heaven with the Father. There has never been a clearer time than now to choose where you stand. It's really black or white. There is no gray, ladies and gentlemen. I know where I stand. Heck, many of you probably will be calling me out a kook, too. No problems, that's your right. THERE.IS.NO.GRAY.

Q

Posts: 27507 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be standing beside you 12131... and with all the others.

I rescind my consent.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Now that they have the green light to blatantly cheat without consequences, they're going to steal the 2 GA senate runoff elections in Jan. Game, set, match. Justice is dead. Corruption is celebrated. Integrity is humiliated. Secession is order. Declaration of Independence 2.0 is in order. A lot of liberty loving patriots will die in the coming years fighting the demons that now have total control. They will be be ridiculed as kooks and criminals, but that's ok. Being labeled such by the demons is a badge of honor, imo. I have no doubt they will be singing and dancing in heaven with the Father. There has never been a clearer time than now to choose where you stand. It's really black or white. There is no gray, ladies and gentlemen. I know where I stand. Heck, many of you probably will be calling me out a kook, too. No problems, that's your right. THERE.IS.NO.GRAY.

You are NOT a kook.

I knew a lot of folks in the 90's with this mindset. I always respected their conviction.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

And I do mean it. I will never vote for another Republican ever again.

Exactly what they're hoping for, ensuring them no opposition at all...

This case was getting WAYYYYYYY too much momentum...they had to shut it down...now.

We're the laughing stock of the world...letting a feeble old man with obvious sighs of dementia anywhere near the Oval Office...They've effectively put out the welcome mat for our adversaries.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always wondered how I was going to die...............just added several scenarios. Mad Mad Mad

Posts: 787 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Those people that say 'trust-the-system' are deluded. Now, we get this shitty-deal! So, as-far-as I'm concerned; none of us 'kooks' have any reason to cooperate anymore. Especially, since the 'legal-system' only works for the grafting commissars, who are in power.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I’m hoping President Trump starts his own party. Mass exodus of American Republicans joining his party.

It will not be a party of turn the other check, forgive me Jesus, but we’ve had enough.

What good would it do? As long as the other side controls the voting machines, they control the election outcomes.

Time to lock and load, gentlemen.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5311 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
quote:

And I do mean it. I will never vote for another Republican ever again.

Exactly what they're hoping for, ensuring them no opposition at all...

I believe Boss1 is right. We must continue to oppose, otherwise we get run over like doormats.

God bless America.

Posts: 13859 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I stand with the kooks and stand by the oath I took.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Q I stand with you brother!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16515 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Take this post and shove it up FAR up your fucking ass.

That's completely unnecessary. Just because you're upset, don't take it out on other members. You may not agree with his analysis (which, btw, many parts of which are shared by people more familiar with Constitutional law and SCOTUS than you or I), but it was not unreasonable, IMO.

As another member noted earlier: It boots nothing to bury your head in the sand.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13859 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's completely unnecessary.

And I'll you not lecture me on what the fuck I want to post.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Heck, many of you probably will be calling me out a kook.

You’re no kook, far from it. Pretty confident this applies the majority of the members here are like minded and I do put myself in that assumed majority.

After this, well, come whatever may. We’ve all seen the actions and threats from the other side leading up to this point so if this is how it is, so be it. I honestly don’t think anyone wants that and I guarantee you I sure as all hell won’t go looking for trouble BUT, I will definitely be spending a bit of time tomorrow in regards to checks and preparation.

There’s nothing kooky about that at all. I’ve just been paying attention, as I’m sure many of you all have been as well.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post