SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Dan Bongino posted on his website this morning that the family of the slain fire fighter refused a call from Biden

Good for them

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-from-biden-n2641977

https://x.com/OliLondonTV/status/1812981975889944640

quote:
Widow of firefighter killed by Trump shooter refused condolence call from Biden.

“I didn’t talk to Biden. I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him.”

Helen Comperatore, the wife of firefighter volunteer Corey Comperatore declined the call from Biden but said despite not wanting to talk she didn’t “have any ill will towards Joe Biden.”

Her husband died after one of the bullets fired towards Trump struck him in after he shielded his wife and daughter.

His final words to his family as he shielded them were “Get Down.”

Oooffff.

Refusing a call from the POTUS. Not many people have the integrity to do that.

Without apparently meaning to, she punted ol' PedoJoe right in the nether regions.

She too is officially a legend.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31996 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am compelled to point out something totally humorous I saw when watching Dr. Carson's taped speech. Towards the end of his speech he mentions Alexis de Toqueville, and no one could make up the interpretation by the CC machine by calling him (@ about 6:40 in the speech ) 'Alexis the Duck Fell'! OMG that could not be on purpose...could it?

Posts: 536 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Dan Bongino posted on his website this morning that the family of the slain fire fighter refused a call from Biden

Good for them

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-from-biden-n2641977
I find it even more surprising that the fjb administration/staff even bothered trying to call. Way more surprising.

I mean what do you expect here, the guy and his family were at a Trump rally...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Clipper—We are all giddy like teenage girls seeing the Beatles.
I’ve never in my lifetime seen a convention like this. It’s positively genius. Came from the mind of a master showman.

And with the selection of JD Vance, MAGA will go on for another generation.

Posts: 18348 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I would never under any circumstances take a call from any Biden much less Joe and I wouldn't need a nano second to think it over. I was happy to hear the wife of the hero turned him away.

Malice being involved is becoming a louder noise several days after now that the magnitude of incompetency is being exposed. Yes much incompetence was on display. But I will say that the Democrats and some agencies wanted this to happen. They needed this to happen. Perhaps they didn't plan it but they created the environment for it to happen and did as little as possible to prevent it.

They almost got what they wanted but instead Trump is a worldwide hero and icon forever.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8616 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
My wife and I are loving the variety of speakers, and the surprises of ordinary people who rise to give speeches that bring down the house or move the audience to tears.

Donald Trump owns this convention, much more than the 2016 convention where I had the good fortune to be present.
Trump has used the long-sought unity of the GOP to reach out to union members, minorities, new converts to the MAGA cause. I think it's brilliant. The spirit is overwhelmingly positive, even joyful--largely because of the incredible relief at the thought that we came so close to losing this leader whom I have come to believe is indispensable to us.
Over on Twitter, Matt Walsh is, for whatever reason, upset about the broad spectrum of speakers at the RNC.

Now, Amber Rose, for example, has 3.7 million followers on Twitter. For her RNC speech, she was dressed tastefully and spoke quite well. People who would otherwise not be exposed to a single second of the RNC heard what she had to say.

The idiot Van Jones on CNN called her speech "the most dangerous to a Democrat coalition". The fact that he refers to her speech as "dangerous" speaks volumes about the mindset of leftists. Don't let people speak from the heart. Don't let truth escape your control.

Additionally, because of the assassination attempt, there's no doubt that all sorts of people are watching the RNC, who would otherwise ignore it.

The Democrats and the news media have every reason to be worried. The people who organized this year's RNC aren't simply going through the motions. People who have been affected by the horrible policies of the Biden administration are being heard from, whereas when the DNC rolls around, it will all be fantasy and fearmongering about "Trump the dictator".

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109043 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Well another commie idiot bites the dust. Karma.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1813244367295094931

...a couple of hours later...

https://x.com/RyanWaltersSupt/.../1813382084745982176

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
One at a time, these commie shitheads get themselves fired as teachers.

I wonder what percentage of teachers nationwide would qualify as commie shitheads?

Is there any hope of driving most of them back into the woodwork?

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
There is no more deadly hit man on the internet than Libs of TikTok.

Remember that the author of that channel, Chaya Raichik, was banned from Twitter merely for pointing out people's own words, and reinstated only when Elon Musk became owner of the platform.

The body count she's racking up since Saturday afternoon is most impressive.

Posts: 109043 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It's good that these commies suffer TDS so great that they don't think before posting their vile violent rhetoric. The are all captured and exposed and dismissed. AMFs.

Q

Posts: 27507 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Couple dangling matters. I commented on the X link about the parents of the shooter calling local police about him being missing and apparently they had reason for concern. Some reports are that the parents called before the rally, another report, alledgedly from the police, states the parents didn't call until after the rally. Makes a huge difference, but not sure which version is correct. (At this point I'm less inclined to take the police version at face value.)

Next, the House oversight committee contacted the SS indicating they wanted to talk to Cheatle on the 22nd, I think for sworn testimony. Then I see a report that Mayorkas is refusing to let her comply, and after that a report that Comer has now subpoenaed her. Crazy.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they hadn't exposed themselves prior with their rhetoric back in '20-'21, their recent posts should do the trick.

Libs of TikTok is quite impressive. Defiant L's on IG is another that posts straight-up contradictory posts. Both have quite the database of people's hate-speech/rhetoric.

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Melissa McCarthy who's playing a USSS officer is seen once again, struggling with getting her weapon holstered at the hospital Roll Eyes

https://x.com/EpochTimes/statu...olstering-her-pistol

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1653 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
So what about the ladder Crooks' supposedly purchased from Home Depot the morning of the shooting?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16886 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Regarding the "registered Republican"...

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1813652097533112374

JUST IN: Former Thomas Crooks classmate says Crooks was a known Trump hater and was a "know it all."

The FBI still doesn’t know what Crooks' motive could have been.

Hispanic classmate Vincent Taormina recalled a political disagreement he had with Crooks after he told him that he was a Trump supporter.

"He did not like any [politician]... I brought up the fact that I'm Hispanic and I'm for Trump."

"He said: 'Well, you're Hispanic so shouldn't you hate Trump?'"

"He insinuated that I was stupid."

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Remarkable computer simulation shows how President Trump’s life was spared by turning his head to look at a chart.

Point Consciousness post on TikTok

Posts: 13562 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Elon has a sense of humor. "Let this sink in".
Now we know where Saddam is located too.

It is interesting seeing both ladders.

Posts: 1579 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
Couple dangling matters. I commented on the X link about the parents of the shooter calling local police about him being missing and apparently they had reason for concern. Some reports are that the parents called before the rally, another report, alledgedly from the police, states the parents didn't call until after the rally. Makes a huge difference, but not sure which version is correct. (At this point I'm less inclined to take the police version at face value.)

Next, the House oversight committee contacted the SS indicating they wanted to talk to Cheatle on the 22nd, I think for sworn testimony. Then I see a report that Mayorkas is refusing to let her comply, and after that a report that Comer has now subpoenaed her. Crazy.

More info which may or may not be helpful. This report claims long before the speech started.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...734408&lctg=26773771

Parents of Would-Be Trump Assassin Called Police Hours Before PA Rally

There's been another new revelation reported as the investigation into the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump continues, and this one raises more questions about what law enforcement knew and when they knew it ahead of the attack that rocked the Trump rally, killed one attendee, and critically wounded two others.

According to Fox News, the shooter's parents were struggling to find their son the day he clambered onto a rooftop near the rally stage and began firing at Trump before being taken out by counter snipers. His parents then, according to the report "eventually called law enforcement to indicate that he was missing and they were worried" in "the hours leading up to the Trump rally shooting."

Fox said it remains "unclear what his parents told the authorities, but the call happened on Saturday before [the shooter] later opened fire at Trump during the rally in Butler, Pennsylvania." The report stated that the parents remain "cooperative with authorities."

A motive for the attempted assassination of Trump remains unconfirmed.

Earlier reports revealed that the shooter was scheduled to work on Saturday but "told his boss he needed the day off because he had 'something to do.'" The shooter reportedly told his boss he'd be back to work on Sunday. His most recent known job was as a dietary aide at a nursing and rehab center in the area.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39222 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The body count she's racking up since Saturday afternoon is most impressive.

But not just losing their job, aren't all these people lamenting that the shooter failed due a visit from the SS and/or the FBI?

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post