SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 1115
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108869 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
12131:

I'll see what I see, even if for some reason it gets you angry.

Angry? LOL. You don't even know me to make that ridiculous call across the internet.

quote:
And I could not care less what you see.

You stated your opinion. And Perino's. I stated mine. Shrug.

Q

Posts: 27346 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope President Trump never sees that video

Posts: 53692 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I hope President Trump never sees that video

I do.

He’s a billionaire. He can hire far more, far better security personnel for a few months. Hell, charge it to the campaign.

When he takes office, he can disband the USSS and go back to using MARINES.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31925 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Why did it take so long to get cops on the roof you ask? Let me show you:

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1813298095494447197

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the donkey.

It’s not often I’m left speechless.

Talk about your goat rope! Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16480 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
He’s a billionaire. He can hire far more, far better security personnel for a few months. Hell, charge it to the campaign.

When he takes office, he can disband the USSS and go back to using MARINES.

He had private security guys before he ran for the WH. He should really think about adding his own guys again. Or, is it not allowed?

Q

Posts: 27346 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Why did it take so long to get cops on the roof you ask? Let me show you:

It's like an episode from the Keystone Kops

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
The well-known military acronyms of SNAFU and FUBAR do not adequately describe the gross incompetence and catastrophic cascade of failures of designee protection associated with this attempted assassination. Is it any wonder that the Higher Power had to take it into His Hands to prevent it.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2781 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I wonder where the Deep Staters found two really poor shots. Confused

Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47619 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Just think of the officer who has to write up the report for the damage to his Explorer's push bar and the property damage claim to the Butler Farm Show's fence.

Posts: 2596 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Just to clarify:

Isn't the 'storage shed' referred to in an above post just a short connector for a passage/doors between those two buildings?

you can go on streetview and from the one parking lot you see one of those barn sheds like you keep a mower in, I think they mean that one

Posts: 3740 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Or, is it not allowed?

Even the Biden Administration is not dumb enough to tell President Trump “No” WRT his security.

Not now.

It would turn even more people against them.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31925 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Here we go. The SOB has started calling for the AWB. And called Trump a liar. That's Mr. Unity for you. FUCK.YOU.ASSHOLE.

Biden uses Trump shooting to call for a ban on assault weapons and teases Kamala 'could be president' in speech tearing into 'liar' Donald at the RNC

By EMILY GOODIN, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER IN LAS VEGAS
PUBLISHED: 18:07 EDT, 16 July 2024 | UPDATED: 19:29 EDT, 16 July 2024

President Joe Biden on Tuesday said the attempted assassination of Donald Trump was proof that assault weapons need to be outlawed in the United States.

'It was used in the shooting of Donald Trump, just as assault weapons are used to kill so many others, including children. It's time to outlaw them. I did it once and I will do it again,' he said.

He also said Vice President Kamala Harris could be president and tore into his Republican rival for being a 'liar.'

Biden said that it was time 'lower the temperature' and then, in his speech to the annual NAACP convention, slammed Trump's record on black issues.

He described Trump's presidency as 'bad for black America' and 'lying like hell' about his record with them. He also noted it was Trump that started the birther questions about Barack Obama, the nation's first black president, and said he 'wasn't an American.'

He noted after the COVID shutdown 'drove up black unemployment, decimated small black businesses and you peacefully protested George Floyd's murder, Donald Trump called for the National Guard to go after you.'

'What now is a matter with this man?,' he said to huge applause.

He mocked Trump talking about 'black jobs.'

'I know what a black job is: it's vice president of the United States,' he said referring to his running mate Kamala Harris.

He praised Harris, noting 'she's not only a great vice president, she could be president of the United States.'

He also thanked black supporters for their loyalty as he faces a rebellion in the Democratic Party, saying 'you've always had my back.'

He told the friendly crowd: 'Palms tells us: I have been yound and now I'm old. But I have not seen the righteous foresaken.'

'Hopefully I've demonstrated a little bit of wisdom. Here's what I do know - I know how to tell the truth. I know right from wrong. I know how to do this job.'

Biden was greeted a standing ovation and shouts of 'four more years' as he took the stage at the Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas, to address the annual NAACP convention.

'Folks my name is Joe Biden and I'm a lifetime member of the NAACP. And I'm all in,' Biden said in his opening remarks. The crowd roared in approval.

He then told the story about how Harry Trump said that if you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.

'After the last couple of weeks I know what he means,' Biden said to cheers.

His remarks came as House Democrats are renewing their rebellion against his candidacy amid worries he will drag down the entire ticket, handing Republicans control of the House, Senate, and White House.

'But you've always had my back,' he told the crowd.

Biden is trying to keep Black voters in his corner after polls show Trump is making in roads there. Those Trump gains were coming before Saturday's attempted assassination attempt on the former president.

In addition to speaking to the NAACP, Biden sat down for an interview with Black Entertainment Television.

And, on Tuesday evening, Biden will hold an economic summit with Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) Chairman Rep. Steven Horsford.

Black voters helped propel Biden to victory in 2020. He and his surrogates have been reminding the community of what he has done as president, including appointing the first female black woman to the Supreme Court.

Powerful Democratic Congressman Jim Clyburn, a black lawmaker from South Carolina, traveled with Biden to the NAACP convention. He rode with him on Air Force One and had a place by his side in the Beast.

Clyburn saved Biden's candidacy in the 2020 Democratic primary contest.

And, after Biden's terrible debate performance against Trump, black voters stood by.

As polls showed a majority of Democrats wanted Biden to exit the presidential contest, among Black Americans, just 49% said Biden should drop out — the lowest of any demographic polled. That number falls even further — to 32% — among Black Americans age 50 and older.

One of Biden's first meetings to shore up his support among the party was with the Congressional Black Caucus.

On Wednesday, Biden will address UnidosUS, looking to bolster his appeal to Latino voters, another crucial Democratic-leaning bloc.

Q

Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I think President Trump could get a better security detail just picking members from this forum. Seriously.

Posts: 3740 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More and more that POS piles it higher and higher. And the NAACP reps are obviously delusional applauding that crap.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16480 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Just to clarify:

Isn't the 'storage shed' referred to in an above post just a short connector for a passage/doors between those two buildings?

Look at the connection - in front of it, pile of rocks or dirt and a box:

Posts: 4888 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/9mm_smg/status/1813277854404100602

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24085 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Look at the connection - in front of it, pile of rocks or dirt and a box:
It's not a great picture, the quality is terrible, but I'm pretty sure those are AC compressors.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6345 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post