SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
BREAKING 45,000 Confirmed DEAD within 3 DAYS! From Vaxx!
How likely is this to be real or accurate? I don't want to start forwarding this to friends and family until I have a greater comfort level in its accuracy.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't doubt that 45,000 of the 150,000,000 that have been vaccinated died within 3 days, especially since the distribution of the vaccinated skews older. That certainly doesn't mean they died FROM the vaccine any more than everyone with positive Covid test died from it.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What are you guys doing? Huh? Why is this garbage on the pages of this forum? You have got to be kidding me.
quote:
How likely is this to be real or accurate? I don't want to start forwarding this to friends and family until I have a greater comfort level in its accuracy.
How about as far from likely as possible?

Use your edit buttons, gentlemen. This ain't the National Enquirer.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to the filing.

https://www.scribd.com/documen...ile-Stamped#download

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man, what are you doing? You expect anyone to read all that stuff?

Is this thread in need of a lock? Is that where we're at? Because I don't seem to be getting through.

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Man, what are you doing? You expect anyone to read all that stuff?

LOL... I can edit and just provide the link.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Which proves what? It proves someone filed a lawsuit. Well, stop the presses...

Whoever fabricated this should have used a more believable figure, such as 450 deaths in one day, which itself would still be unbelievable, but not nearly so much as 45,000 deaths from this vaccine in one single day.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
I do not know if this is true or real...
Then, it should not be posted in this forum. And you don't know if this is true or not? What does your common sense tell you?

"Gee, Para, if this is true, it would prove your point about these vaccines." Yes, it would, but I don't believe it, not even as a possibility.

Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Which proves what? It proves someone filed a lawsuit. Well, stop the presses...

Whoever fabricated this should have used a more believable figure, such as 450 deaths in one day, which itself would still be unbelievable, but not nearly so much as 45,000 deaths from this vaccine in one single day.

In a country this size, a large number of deaths coming within days of having the vaccine is not an unbelieve number. The actual number of deaths caused by the Jab is different story and needs investigating just like the number of deaths attributed to Covid. I guess we'll see how this shakes out.

-- George Orwell

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes, shakes out. You keep us posted.

posted Hide Post
I just read the whole thing. That was the first time I’ve ever bothered to read one of the seemingly endless pastes I’ve come across.
While I don’t remember nor completely understand all of it, there was some news to me. Where else would one read of all of these groups voicing these concerns about current and possible likely side effects of the injections which the msm has openly admitted to covering up?

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 322 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My question to you is would you want to get your news in the form of fantastic claims?

The claim sounds nowhere near believable.

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:

At SUNY Stony Brook on New York’s Long Island, $155.5 million was spent on a temporary hospital...

A revisit:

You paid $155 million for this. Didn't help a single sick person.

Five of these. The enormity and complexity of what they built can't be expressed in a couple bad photos.

Today...

Today I watched them tearing up the wood floors with heavy equipment today. Thousands of pressure treated 4x4's covered with 3/4 or 1" plywood. All going in the garbage. Oddly, with the current wood prices, it would have no doubt cost several million dollars more to build today. Just looked at it and thought "oh the things I could build with a tiny unoticable fraction on that wood." Frown

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A temporary hospital was set up at the KY state fairgrounds in Louisville. I don’t remember hearing of any use of it. I would image most large cities had at least one temporary holding area. No telling how was spent around the country for that just in case backup. At least some training was gained from it. This and the boarded up windows probably started the current lumber shortage.
I am pretty confident I had covid late in December 2019. I had slowly improving lung congestion for two months after a week of fever and fatigue. I wouldn’t wish it on many others. While traveling the Midwest twice in the past years time I have talked with several others who had similar symptoms November and December of 2019. No ones doctor seemed to care much back then. I was too hard headed to visit one.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 322 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Adding to the Temporary Field Hospital at SUNY Stony Brook...

USNS Comfort Hospital Ship - Essentially Unused
Jacob Javits Center Temporary Field Hospital - Essentially Unused
Samaritan's Purse Temporary Field Hospital in Central Park, NY - Essentially Unused

New York's Nursing Homes and their Residents - Used and Abused! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
These field hospitals and temporary freezers for holding corpses were built as props to make the fear even more real for people. Seeing large buildings going up as temporary hospitals really brought the fear home for a lot of people I’m sure. The fear will never totally leave some people after this. Their lives have been altered for the worse now forever.

Most of this fear mongering can be traced back directly to the commie troll Fauci.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
As far as people dying from the vaccine... (and ignoring the numbers quoted above)

How would anyone know FOR SURE that someone died from the vaccine? And even if they really did, who would know/be told about it? Are they officially tracking it, is there a system in place to report it? Protocols and test to confirm it? Or are they just accepted as regular deaths "he was old, it happens".

I figure much like the height of the panic, when damn near everything was reported as a covid death, we're probably 180 out from that with the vaccine. Where NOTHING gets reported as a vaccine related death, even if the doctors are pretty sure "yeah, it probably was". Don't want to cause a backlash, panic or lose the public trust.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
As far as people dying from the vaccine... (and ignoring the numbers quoted above)

How would anyone know FOR SURE that someone died from the vaccine? And even if they really did, who would know/be told about it? Are they officially tracking it, is there a system in place to report it? Protocols and test to confirm it? Or are they just accepted as regular deaths "he was old, it happens".

VAERS - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System

https://vaers.hhs.gov/

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Yeah we had a COVID case at work, four people are quarantining, possibly a few more to be sent home. Already talk of getting rid of newly reinstated in person meetings and a recommendation to wear a mask. I'm going to be so pissed if we go back to masks.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

I figure much like the height of the panic, when damn near everything was reported as a covid death, we're probably 180 out from that with the vaccine. Where NOTHING gets reported as a vaccine related death, even if the doctors are pretty sure "yeah, it probably was". Don't want to cause a backlash, panic or lose the public trust.

This is my thought, as well.

One of my wife's cousins is in the hospital right now with heart, lung, kidney, AND liver failure (all at the same time), and will most likely die any day now. She is only being kept alive via life support equipment, as she cannot breathe on her own.

Coincidentally, this all hit the fan several days after she had the vaccine.

Now, MAYBE it's possible for somebody to have quadruple organ failure, but until proven otherwise, I am assuming the vaccine caused her problems.

And, as you indicated above, I doubt that anybody will EVER come out and say the vaccine killed her. More likely, they will chalk it up as another 'covid death.' We simply cannot trust the government, the media, or the health care system to tell us the truth anymore.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
How would anyone know FOR SURE that someone died from the vaccine?

My aunt's neighbors had twin 19 year old daughters take the vaccine. One got horribly sick, the other died later that night. Not sure which jab but neither had previous health issues and none of the docs wanna discuss WHY or HOW that could happen Mad

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post