SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I really hope that Australia doesn’t keep bottling up the rage over these endless house arrest orders and the pressure cooker valve blows and they do a South Africa.

I can see something like that coming, maybe not as violent but still something that will shock the world.

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
South Africa had plenty of problems prior to COVID. Australia does not have the huge racial issues that intially prompted the violence. Our resident SF member should have an opinion on the matter.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I've said it before

unfortunately the solution to this is violence against the people that keep imposing these asinine requirements based on stupidity rather than logic

if someone is sick, treat the sick person and leave the rest of us the fuck alone

the power-mad assholes only understand one thing

power

they forget that they're supposed to work for us, we don't work for them

permanent solutions will be messy but will send a strong message to those that follow on that we will no longer tolerate assholes

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got informed that I will receive no pay for the time I'm off due to covid, because I didn't get the vaccine.

I see no way at all that this could possibly make people treat their symptoms themselves, and continue going to work.

Pretty sure the south american contractors that are all over the plant are doing just that, too.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting information on who got sick:

quote:
CDC study: More than 99% of COVID victims had preexisting conditions

"Just 5.1% of all hospitalized COVID patients had no pre-existing condition, compared to 94.9% who had at least one. Only 7.4% had a single pre-existing condition, with 39.3% having two to six conditions, 31% having six to ten , and 17.3% having more than 10 pre-existing conditions."

"The median age of patients hospitalized with COVID was 68, while the median age of those who died with COVID was 74. Nearly half (49.8%) were over the age of 75."

https://www.israelnationalnews...ews/News.aspx/310003

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Compelling Case Against COVID ‘Vaccine’ Approval
by Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn
https://noqreport.com/2021/07/...id-vaccine-approval/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24072 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
CDC study: More than 99% of COVID victims had preexisting conditions

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A huge portion of the population has preexisting conditions. Obesity is the main one.

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Do you really think the FDA won't approve it? What happens if they don't?

FDA targets January for Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine full approval decision

https://www.foxbusiness.com/li...ne-approval-decision

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

A huge portion of the population has preexisting conditions. Obesity is the main one.

Obesity is a pre-existing condition? Goodness.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

Obesity is a pre-existing condition? Goodness.

Absolutely. It is also a primary cause for Vitamin D deficiencies, which has been front and center in studies regarding ones immune response to combating Covid19.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Obesity is a huge pre-existing condition. Additionally it often leads to many other conditions. Heart problems, cholesterol issues, diabetes, circulation problems, Vitamin D deficiency, etc.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well how about that? A pre-existing condition a person actually chooses to have.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man, do you realize that you average two posts a page in this thread?

Posts: 107506 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
A question.

Are governments supposed to prove that side-effects are not caused, or are the result of, a vaccine?

The Australian TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) claims that "the observed deaths and injuries may not be associated with covid-19 vaccines".
Because the TGA has not done these studies to prove or disprove.

A similar conundrum as stated by the CDC?

... thinking ... hmmm. '1=1' = true

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Senator Rand Paul:

Didn't realize Texas Dems supported my repeal of the mask mandates!

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^
This is what hypocrisy looks like; and the democRAT supporters won’t bat an eye over it. They are truly sheep.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Absolutely criminal what was done to our children.

Ours were fortunately young enough to where they did not have to leave school, but we did everything we could in our power to make life as “normal“ as possible including going to see Nana and Pops every Sunday and no one died like all the doomsayers warned. My wife’s college roommate in comparison proudly masked up her 4 year old and kept him away from his grandparents for over a year, my wife is no longer speaking to her.

This is really sad and was 100% preventable but the people forcing all this simply don’t care:

Five Times More Children Committed Suicide Than Died Of COVID-19 During Lockdown: UK Study

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've flown commercial for two business trips during this mess. Total of 8 flights segments. You have to wear a mask in the airport and on the plane, and you have to put your mask back on between sips of a drink or bites of food. No exceptions for those who are vaccinate or already recovered from infection. I forgot while sipping my free drinks (1st class upgrade, benefit of FF status) and a flight crew member across the aisle rather rudely reminded me.

Of course the Texas commie party doesn't follow the rules the commies insisted had to be implemented for air travel. They are all vaccinated and know the entire mask mandate is a charade. They should be more careful because it looks like most of the females have an obvious pre-existing condition.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had it out with my sister in law this morning. She texted my wife, scolding her for going to the baseball game last night (our school HS band, which my son is in, played the National Anthem before the game) and she’s not vaccinated (neither of us are, nor ate the 2 of my kids that are old enough). I texted her asking to stop pestering my wife with this crap. We have discussed it and are holding off for now. Furthermore, my wife had a colonoscopy a few weeks back and reacted to the prep. Main ingredient, Polyethylene glycol. Guess what, if you’ve had a reaction to PEG you shouldn’t get the mRNA vaccines.

This went on for a bit, her never once responding to the facts I presented, only responding with emotion. Of course, this is the same liberal SIL who cried when she got the vaccine because she was relieved. Basically she’s been living in fear for the past year. Sorry, not happening here. If you have a comorbid condition or are elderly, then yes you should probably get the vaccine. Otherwise healthy, I’m not so sure. Overall, it’s a personal damn decision and certainly not her business.

Next family function ought to be fun (if they even show up…they skipped the last 2 because we told them we did not require masks in our house…… Big Grin

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post