SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
They are being silly. I wouldn’t endure the 2nd moderna shot again for $1000.00 they need to attempt to reattach themselves to reality. $100!? Pfffft. I’d be shocked if that gets even a hand full of people to get the jab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21224 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ I agree. I think most people have already decided if they will participate in this experiment or not. At this point the carrot approach isn't working so the stick will get bigger and will be swung harder. About a third of the population will dig in.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most of the folks I know that took the first jab have absolutely no intention of getting the 2nd one.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cabellocabeza:
The State of Wisconsin is now offering $100.00 to each unvaccinated person who gets vaccinated.
This is what that state thinks of its people who don't want to get the vaccine; they think those people are foolish enough, stupid enough, low-rent enough that a C-note is enough to buy them.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
How many people in those companies, politicians and bureaucrats knew it was coming, being pushed by politicians an bought in before the release, think that is the point of his question, Hope that Clarifies it..

^^^^^^^^
You really don't get it. Was there every ANY question that Pfizer would get the approval? That is not insider trading, just smart investing. Is is clear now??

Posts: 17502 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
The mad vaxxers would not only unnecessarily stick a needle in all those with natural immunity, but they’d also mask them up — as they are, curiously, masking up even the vaccinated. They would probably fit them with leper bells if they could.

What an awesome quote. I had never heard of leper bells...had to look it up. When debating someone I'm going to replace my "Star of David" analogies with a leper bells analogy!

Posts: 5818 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The rules only apply to the people that have something to lose. If you have not worked hard for the things you have then you really don't give two craps.

Posts: 826 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Joe Rogan on Breakthrough Cases and Vaccine Passports

In this clip, Rogan lets his opinions rip on vaccine passports, COVID “vaccinations” and breakthrough cases. He points out the obvious irony of New York City’s new passport rules. While the democratic leadership claims to want to protect people of color and immigrants, these are the very groups that reject the COVID shots the most.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...d-vaccine-passports/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://ktvz.com/news/coronavi...elta-variant-spread/

Go down Brown first to lick the short bus window yet again:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...f-vaccination-status

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

“It is much easier for people with the Delta variant, compared to people who were sick last year, to infect others around them,” said State Health Officer Dr. Dean Sidelinger. “This is because they have 1,0000 times more virus in their nose Big Grin – which means that those around them are much more likely to get sick, because this variant behaves so differently.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the more reason to support my cocaine habit. I burn out all the delta in my nose. I've discovered the cure!! Yayo.

All that was old is new again.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Illegal. Wouldn't stand a court challenge.

posted Hide Post
Yayo with vast amounts of laundry detergent and/or fentanyl in the cut is the cure, one way or the other.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Anyone else see HR 4980 that direct's Homeland security to ensure that any person departing from or arriving to an airport within the United States or US territory is fully vaccinated against COVID-19?

No jab, no travel

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Illegal. Wouldn't stand a court challenge.

Oregon. The wheels of justice move slowly, then everyone says fuck it and moves on.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's unenforceable, unless you're just really unlucky.

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:

The fox article says the Oregon outdoor mask mandate won’t apply to the homeless population. I guess that’s one way to solve the problem?

Posts: 11662 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here’s a better idea: How about if Tom shows proof of antibodies? Isn’t this what the vax fanatics should really ask of everyone, including the vaccinated? How do we know that those who have received the experimental mRNA-based vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer have reliable immunity to those of us with natural immunity? Actually, the latest research suggests they don’t.
The #1 opponent to that rational approach....government and the vaxx crew. For the millionth time, this BS has nothing to do with healthcare. This, like virtually everything coming out of Washington today, is totally about money and control.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Photograph That Brought an End to 1918's Mask Mandate During Spanish Flu

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...spanish-flu-n2594608

Good video at link.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Wow. This stuff is getting out of hand Mad

And they tried to play sneaky with it and not inform parents? That coach would be at the ER getting his ankle bracelet removed from his rectum if that had been my child and I found out.

Washington High School Forcing Unvaccinated Student Athletes to Wear Ankle Monitors, Parent Says

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post