SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1212
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I guess what will happen is that all we "anti-vaxxers" (ick) Roll Eyes will simply be marginalized in society. "You don't want to take the shot? Fine. You can't come in here. No, you can't go in there, either. As a matter of fact, you might as well just stay home."

They'll make it so that we become non-persons.

Posts: 108203 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://theconservativetreehou...efficacy-and-safety/

Worth the read.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Local health authorities will be permitted to access the vaccination status of people within their jurisdictions to assess the vaccination status of their community, the statement said."

Connecticut Allows Patients, Their Doctors, and Local Health Officials to Access COVID-19 Vaccination Records

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...m_campaign=ZeroHedge

Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont issued an executive order that allows patients and their doctors to access patients’ own COVID-19 vaccination digital records stored in the state information system. The order also permits local health officials and school nurses to access the vaccination status of people in their communities.

Gov. Lamont announced on Thursday that patients and their health care providers would be granted access to patients’ COVID-19 vaccination history, according to a statement.

Connecticut state statutes currently prevent vaccination records from being released to patients and health care providers, the statement said.

The decree will allow individuals to obtain a copy of their immunization records to satisfy vaccine mandates put in place by employers and businesses.

Health care providers will be allowed to see their patient’s vaccination history, for example, if they needed to administer vaccine boosters, instead of keeping track of it on their own, the statement said.

Local health authorities will be permitted to access the vaccination status of people within their jurisdictions to assess the vaccination status of their community, the statement said.

According to the statement, many communities in Connecticut are still below herd immunity thresholds for COVID-19, so vaccination status data will be used to inform community outreach efforts.

“Specifically, school nurses and local health directors will be equipped with timely information about the vaccination status of their communities,” the statement said.

The disclosure remains in effect until the end of September, but it can be modified or terminated, the executive order stated.

“Without this order, patients will continue to be frustrated that they are blocked from accessing their own vaccination records, and doctors and healthcare providers will be unable to easily lookup when and with what vaccine their patients were administered a COVID-19 vaccine,” Lamont said in the statement.

Several Connecticut hospitals, health centers, and health center associations expressed their support for the governor’s order.

Marna Borgstrom, CEO of Yale New Haven Health, said in the statement, “Vaccinations are the only safe and proven way to end this pandemic and giving all Connecticut residents access to their vaccination records will allow us all to return to doing all the things we love with those we love.”

Posts: 12846 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I guess what will happen is that all we "anti-vaxxers" (ick) Roll Eyes will simply be marginalized in society. "You don't want to take the shot? Fine. You can't come in here. No, you can't go in there, either. As a matter of fact, you might as well just stay home."

They'll make it so that we become non-persons.

I can see that not going real well.
I'm not very sociable to begin with but there are places I like to go. I like to eat also.
See how far this goes and who pushes back.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
HRK makes a beautiful point. As Ron Reagan once so eloquently put it... The future does not belong to the timid, it belongs to the brave. I do respect those among us who are driven by convictions and see them through. A free society must always place an invaluable price on such things.

I know I’ve shown my ass here and subsequently have been blocked by more than a few members here. I view that as a cowardly act through I understand and accept such things as well as their inevitably. These are difficult times, some would argue freedoms end when they begin to infringe upon others freedom to life, liberty and property. This is where it gets murky as we enabled a media that deals in misinformation and propaganda 24/7/365. I would argue we Americans are not each other’s enemies. These are tough questions and there are of course difficult decisions to be made therefore I will attempt to reserve judgement of others and only ask that they never forget or forgive China for unleashing this shit upon the world. The CCP should be destroyed and every record of their existence erased from this earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21175 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Connecticut Allows Patients, Their Doctors, and Local Health Officials to Access COVID-19 Vaccination Records

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...m_campaign=ZeroHedge

Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont issued an executive order that allows patients and their doctors to access patients’ own COVID-19 vaccination digital records stored in the state information system. The order also permits local health officials and school nurses to access the vaccination status of people in their communities.

Gov. Lamont announced on Thursday that patients and their health care providers would be granted access to patients’ COVID-19 vaccination history, according to a statement.

Connecticut state statutes currently prevent vaccination records from being released to patients and health care providers, the statement said.

The decree will allow individuals to obtain a copy of their immunization records to satisfy vaccine mandates put in place by employers and businesses.

Health care providers will be allowed to see their patient’s vaccination history, for example, if they needed to administer vaccine boosters, instead of keeping track of it on their own, the statement said.

Local health authorities will be permitted to access the vaccination status of people within their jurisdictions to assess the vaccination status of their community, the statement said.

According to the statement, many communities in Connecticut are still below herd immunity thresholds for COVID-19, so vaccination status data will be used to inform community outreach efforts.

“Specifically, school nurses and local health directors will be equipped with timely information about the vaccination status of their communities,” the statement said.

The disclosure remains in effect until the end of September, but it can be modified or terminated, the executive order stated.

“Without this order, patients will continue to be frustrated that they are blocked from accessing their own vaccination records, and doctors and healthcare providers will be unable to easily lookup when and with what vaccine their patients were administered a COVID-19 vaccine,” Lamont said in the statement.

Several Connecticut hospitals, health centers, and health center associations expressed their support for the governor’s order.

Marna Borgstrom, CEO of Yale New Haven Health, said in the statement, “Vaccinations are the only safe and proven way to end this pandemic and giving all Connecticut residents access to their vaccination records will allow us all to return to doing all the things we love with those we love.”

Isn't this a direct violation of HIPAA?
This is gonna get out of control sooner rather than later.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
In Canada if you get killed the by the vaccine the government will help with funeral costs. What a nice perk. Roll Eyes

Burial Costs Covered for Canadians Killed by Approved Vaccines

“In the rare event a person in Canada is seriously and permanently injured as a result of vaccination, they should be fairly supported,” wrote department staff. “The Vaccine Injury Support Programprovides financial support to individuals who are seriously and permanently injured due to vaccination with a Health Canada authorized vaccine.”

Canada’s COVID-19 health experts admit there are unknown long-term effects of vaccines, but they provide another layer of protection.

https://torontosun.com/news/na...by-approved-vaccines

Uh huh.

And what will it cost a family to provide absolute proof that their loved one actually died as a direct result of the poisonous jab?!

Posts: 3519 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
Well, here's the thing- if the manager of an establishment says you are trespassing and tells you that you must leave the premises, and you don't do so, the police will show up and tell you to leave the premises. If you do not leave at that point, you will be arrested for trespassing and, depending upon how much of a stink you make, possibly arrested for disturbing the peace.

An individual cannot win under such circumstances. If you go at them en masse, the police will be called and you may face arrest for rioting. The propietor can just close up shop for the day, and re-open the next day. I don't see a way to fight this, short of, well, fighting.

Posts: 108203 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The average time for a drugs approval through the FDA is 12 years. Nobody in my family is getting this poison.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15701 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
Well, here's the thing- if the manager of an establishment says you are trespassing and tells you that you must leave the premises, and you don't do so, the police will show up and tell you to leave the premises. If you do not leave at that point, you will be arrested for trespassing and, depending upon how much of a stink you make, possible arrested for disturbing the peace.

An individual cannot win under such circumstances. If you go at them en masse, the police will be called and you may face arrest for rioting. The propietor can just close up shop for the day, and re-open the next day. I don't see a way to fight this, short of, well, fighting.

You're absolutely right Para.
My thinking and question is will it come to that?
There's a large portion of the US population that doesn't want to get the vaccine. Their reasons are their own with some conspiracy theories thrown in.
What happens when they can't go to their favorite restaurants? Favorite bars? Coffee places, etc.
Inkarceration Fest in Mansfield, Ohio coming up is asking for a vaccine passport or a very recent negative Covid test. I was going to go but have not got the shot and I've never been tested.
I can see fights or more coming. Seeing them now with the mask/vaccine mandates at some schools. Parents fighting with others.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well the good news is unlike Australia we don't have to put stars of David on our houses yet. Probably coming in the next week or two though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20928 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
The average time for a drugs approval through the FDA is 12 years. Nobody in my family is getting this poison.

Good article here (from The History of Vaccines .org) -

Vaccine Development, Testing, and Regulation

“Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years and involving a combination of public and private involvement.”

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cookster,

Posts: 3519 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

Lord, I mean Dr. Fauci was asked about this a while ago. He was asked how long does a normal vaccine trial last before it's FDA approved.
IIRC, he said like 7 years or so but even 12 is realistic given what side effects can happen and how effective it is.
Personally, I'd just like more data for a longer amount of time, not that I'd get that kind of truthful information anyways.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The funny thing is Dr Fauxi was being intentionally disingenuous when he answered this question; it 7 years for physical devices. For drugs, it’s @12. These people are openly lying in everyone’s faces.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15701 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
To play devils advocate if I was aware of the time frame of vaccine approval time frames and unleashed a bio weapon on the world would I not be at an advantage when it comes to killing you if I know such timeframes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21175 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Bio weapon yes, but more just a money making scheme.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38896 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
From May 2017:

One-Third Of New Drugs Had Safety Problems After FDA Approval

It took a median of 4.2 years after the drugs were approved for these safety concerns to come to light, the study found, and issues were more common among psychiatric drugs, biologic drugs, drugs that were granted "accelerated approval" and drugs that were approved near the regulatory deadline for approval.

https://www.npr.org/sections/h...s-after-fda-approval

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:

Good article here (from The History of Vaccines .org) -

Vaccine Development, Testing, and Regulation

“Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years and involving a combination of public and private involvement.”

That link is jacked. Try this.

https://www.historyofvaccines....sting-and-regulation

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30602 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Dr. Mercola and Dr. Bhakdi have an interview he posted yesterday that ought to provide sufficient explanation why NO ONE who hasn’t yet gotten jabbed yet should EVER relent and get it.

The video will only be up until tomorrow (Mercola deletes every post after 48 hours) .

https://articles.mercola.com/s...vid-jab-effects.aspx

Here is a link to a chapter in Dr Bhakdi’s book, Corona Unmasked” which is in German, but this chapter was translated into English for our welfare and benefit:
https://www.goldegg-verlag.com...d_engl_leseprobe.pdf

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24303 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That’s a pretty big body count for a money making scheme bio weapon. Some might argue it was the perfect bio weapon. Deadly and scary but not too deadly as to arise and cause any retribution, at least not yet....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~