SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I was fortunate enough to listen to the full five hours of Senator Ron Johnson’s panel. I learned a lot more then I had already heard on the subject. What the hospitals are getting away with in the maltreatment is just plain criminal. What I did learn today is that there are more then 3 whistle blowers connected with the military that have proof that the DOD has deliberately changed the number of adverse effects from the vaccine being experienced by military personnel. Senator Johnson put the DOD on notice to preserve all papers, data, files pertaining to the adverse effects on military personnel.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This video is incredible. These women are lunatics. They try to force a black man out of an elevator that he was in first for not wearing a mask, then begin to actually strike him while yelling black lives matter. Mass formation psychosis is real.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lib...assaulting-black-man

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Best Comment: "I bet they're school teachers" Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Bitches start hitting me under those circumstances, they are getting knocked the FO of the elevator.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Since this idiocy started in early 2020, I've had three encounters with old female busybodies, all three in grocery stores. The first was behind me in line at the checkout and was having a loud phone conversation with a friend, intended for me, I guess. She was saying that some people are just too stupid to follow the rules. I waited until she finished, turned around and told her she had been brainwashed.

The second, also early 2020 was in a Publix. This is when they had those stupid Goddamned blue arrows on the floor. You were supposed to go down the aisles in the direction of the arrows. I purposely went the opposite direction of the arrows. Some old bag growled "You're supposed to be going only one direction." I told her "I am going only one direction."

The last time was a few months back, maybe summer of last year, or early Fall. I was standing at the deli counter, waiting for service. This busybody rolled up with her basket and said "Where's your mask??!" I looked at her and said "It's on your face."

I guess I scared her because she turned her basket around and split.

The only other time was here just a couple of days ago- a male pharmacist at the same grocery store, talking to another customer saying "We appreciate you wearing your mask." I got the impression that was for my benefit but I could be wrong.

It's just as another member said here recently- The wife tells me I don't wear a friendly expression some times and I look like I want to punch someone. It's not intentional, but it's turning out to be damn useful.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

It was interesting that Whoopi said, "That's not really funny to people who have lost their kids to this vaccine." I wonder if she meant to admit that.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
In this tyranny, it matters not whether she is implicitly or explicitly complicit. Ignorance or just following orders results in the same tyranny as intention.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12720 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:

It was interesting that Whoopi said, "That's not really funny to people who have lost their kids to this vaccine." I wonder if she meant to admit that.

This is called a “Freudian slip”. She wanted to say “this virus” but her brain (such as it is) belched out the underlying truth before her big fat mouth could get the message. This happens a lot with leftists. When they get flustered, the truth slips out against their will.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yesterday the Florida Department of Health announced it is closing ALL of the state’s monoclonal treatment centers. According to a press release, the reason is that the FDA abruptly, without warning, revoked the existing EUAs for the two most common mABs — Regeneron and bamlanivimab. The FDA’s rationale was that these two mABs are “not effective against Omicron,” although there is no clinical evidence showing the lack of effectiveness, much less a total failure to help.

I might add that all the experts agree, and all the studies confirm, that the VACCINES are also not effective against Omicron. So we should revoke their EUAs too, to be consistent, right? Anyone? Bueller?

Science! Shut up!

Meanwhile, the FDA has green-lighted wide scale distribution of Merck’s Covid pill, Molnupiravir, which according to a December 13 article in the journal Nature, failed to show any more efficacy than a placebo in its final clinical trials. The Nature article’s headline advises, “Merck’s COVID pill loses its lustre: what that means for the pandemic.”

Furthermore, the article explains that some scientists are actually worried about Merck’s drug, saying “molnupiravir’s novel mechanism of action has the potential for long-term safety risks.” The drug works by incorporating itself into Covid’s genes and interfering with its ability to replicate. But, according to Nature, “intentionally introducing mutations into viral RNA might create a more dangerous version of SARS-CoV-2, critics say.”
Sounds great.

Jeff Childers, Coffee & Covid

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Really going after Ron Johnson with attack TV ads in Wisconsin. There was one right before the Packers game Saturday.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Really going after Ron Johnson with attack TV ads in Wisconsin. There was one right before the Packers game Saturday.

Let's you know he's over the target.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
ExACTly!!!

Question...so with the COVID variants out in the world, Omicron of course being the latest and still active, if I have yet to get the "original" COVID variant or the Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, or Xi variants, is it possible for me to contract "original" COVID or ANY of the aforementioned variants before Omicron? Am I now just limited to the possibility of contracting Omicron ONLY??

I tested <1 several months ago for anti-bodies and I have not gotten sick since this all came about. And BELIEVE ME...I was around THOUSANDS of people in the airport and on the plane from NOV 2020 thru SEP 2021.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
COVID-19 in Israel: Fourth dose recommended for ages 18-60

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-694475

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
COVID-19 in Israel: Fourth dose recommended for ages 18-60

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-694475

The definition of "In-san-i-ty". Being demonstrated right before our very eyes......JSMH. Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
ExACTly!!!

Question...so with the COVID variants out in the world, Omicron of course being the latest and still active, if I have yet to get the "original" COVID variant or the Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, or Xi variants, is it possible for me to contract "original" COVID or ANY of the aforementioned variants before Omicron? Am I now just limited to the possibility of contracting Omicron ONLY??

I tested <1 several months ago for anti-bodies and I have not gotten sick since this all came about. And BELIEVE ME...I was around THOUSANDS of people in the airport and on the plane from NOV 2020 thru SEP 2021.

Dr. John Campbell on Youtube is an excellent source. Omicron has essentially crowded out previous strains in the USA and much of the rest of the world. The chance of you getting a prior strain is essentially zero. Omicron provides robust immunity against prior strains. Prior infection by other strains is protective but not absolute against omicron.

Posts: 9451 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Damn

Just found out that my father-in-law's good friend and college roommate who is a Universal executive in Orlando got whacked hard with Covid and is on a ventilator right now and not expected to make it. Frown

63 years old, in good physical shape/health. Did NOT get vaccinated. They tried all the usual monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. Nothing is working.

Right when I start to doubt my decision to get the Moderna vaccine back in Oct/Nov I hear about this and wonder if the whole "The vaccine will keep you out of the hospital and dying" line IS true after all. Eek

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Right when I start to doubt my decision to get the Moderna vaccine back in Oct/Nov I hear about this and wonder if the whole "The vaccine will keep you out of the hospital and dying" line IS true after all.

Everybody who is NOT jabbed and has complications says the same thing.
Everybody who IS jabbed and has complications says what the hell - why did I do it?

Eek

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Right, no one can really know if it reduces the effects in particular people.

But... what we do know is that they do have big problems in highly vaxxed countries:

Even so, hospitalizations and deaths are spiking in countries like Israel and Denmark. In Israel, the number of severely ill patients has risen eightfold this month, and almost fourfold in the last two weeks - even though the true spike in infections has come only in the last few days, and hospitalizations typically lag infections. In Australia, deaths are up tenfold since in the last four weeks, although from a low base.

AND, it is unclear how long that protection will last, and whether when it ends people who have received a third dose will be less or more vulnerable than those who are unvaccinated or have received two doses.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/an-urgent-warning

-rduckwor

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ies-revoked-n2602323

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis held nothing back Tuesday morning after the Biden administration revoked authorized use of life saving monoclonal antibodies. According to his office, 2000 Floridians sick with Wuhan coronavirus were expecting to receive the treatment today.

"Without a shred of clinical data to support this action, Biden has forced trained medical professionals to choose between treating their patients or breaking the law,” DeSantis released in a statement. “This indefensible edict takes treatment out of the hands of medical professionals and will cost some Americans their lives. There are real-world implications to Biden’s medical authoritarianism – Americans’ access to treatments is now subject to the whims of a failing president.”

Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo also weighed in.

“In our field of medicine, when someone comes to you seeking a treatment that could save their life, it is essential to have treatment options to ensure health care providers can make the best decisions for their patients," Dr. Ladapo added. “The Federal Government has failed to adequately provide the United States with adequate outpatient treatment options for COVID-19. Now, they are scrambling to cover up a failure to deliver on a promise to ‘shut down the virus.’”

The FDA reportedly revoked the authorized use of monoclonal antibodies, which has been used as a life saving treatment against the virus for nearly two years, through a press release and without warning to the states. Florida officials say the move will cost lives.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post