SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
HCQ = Works but can't have it.
Ivermectin = Works but can't have it.
Monoclonal Antibodies = Works but suddenly can't have it.
---------------------------------------------
Do the math - The answer is Murder on a massive scale.

Vaccine - Doesn't work, but forced on people.

Posts: 1082 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
HCQ = Works but can't have it.
Ivermectin = Works but can't have it.
Monoclonal Antibodies = Works but suddenly can't have it.
---------------------------------------------
Do the math - The answer is Murder on a massive scale.

Yup, my doctor referred me to get monoclonal antibodies two weeks ago and I still can’t get it. I now don’t need it and would turn it down if I got the call, but that isn’t the point. The stuff that is actually useful and needed isn’t available! I also couldn’t find Ivermectin but followed all of the other vitamin and supplements protocols and I know they are what helped. I now have Ivermectin paste just in case my mom ends up getting COVID. She won’t be going to a hospital/morgue.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8740 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
From what I have heard early treatment (within 72hrs) of symptoms with ivermectin and HCQ is important.

And yet, the lady that sued to get Ivermectin doses to her on-his-deathbed father showed us it can also save someone's life when they've tried everything else.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Early treatment is key. The very second I suspected my wife had COVID, we both started following the FLCCC treatment guidelines. Only thing I didn’t have was ivermectin. I know following those guidelines kept me out of the hospital. I am high risk and am doing way better but I still have bad cough, tight chest, and chest congestion. I will get over it, but it will take about a month. At least I am not in a hospital.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8740 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CDC study suggests unboosted vaccines become worse than nothing against Omicron

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Two-dose COVID-19 vaccines may after an initial protective window become less effective against symptomatic infection by the Omicron variant than not getting jabbed at all, according to little-noticed findings in a federal study of how well boosters performed against different variants.

The "adjusted odds ratio" crossed 1 for vaccinated versus unvaccinated individuals 7-10 months after vaccination, according to the "original investigation" by Atlanta-based CDC researchers, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association last week.

That means the vaccinated were more likely than the unvaccinated to have symptomatic Omicron infections beginning at about the time the former become eligible for boosters. When considering the upper bound of the 95% confidence interval, the disparity emerged two months earlier.

Pfizer's mRNA vaccine performed worse than Moderna's, the researchers wrote. "The upper bound of the 95% CI was consistently greater than 1 starting at 3 months after second dose" for the former and six months for the latter.

By contrast, the odds ratios for either vaccine never got close to 1 for the Delta variant, even for the upper bound.

Even as evidence of the short-lived efficacy of the COVID mRNA vaccines continues to mount, federal regulators stepped in Tuesday to block doctors from using monoclonal antibodies to treat COVID patients. The FDA on Monday revoked authorizations for two such treatments against Omicron infections, including the one used by then-President Trump, finding they were "highly unlikely to be active" against the now-dominant variant.

The little-noticed findings in the JAMA study were highlighted by law professor Todd Zywicki, whose natural immunity lawsuit prompted George Mason University to grant him a medical exemption from its vaccine mandate.

"Still more confirmation that Pfizer and Moderna's CEOs know what they are talking about when they state that 2 doses of vax provides insignificant (at best) protection against Omicron," Zywicki tweeted Tuesday.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said earlier this month that its vaccine offers "limited if any" protection against Omicron, while Moderna's preliminary booster data showed "low neutralizing antibody levels" against the variant before boosting.

Both have promised Omicron-specific vaccines this year. On Tuesday, Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech announced a clinical study of such a vaccine among healthy 18-55 year-olds.

Perhaps the most vaccinated country in the world, Israel, appears poised to double down on boosters after a government advisory committee recommended a fourth dose for all adults, the Associated Press reported Tuesday.

Nearly half its population has received at least one booster, and the government started offering a second booster last month to those over 60.

One Israeli study found increased antibodies but not further protection against Omicron in twice-boosted healthcare workers, while another found such elderly people were "three times more resistant to serious illness" than the single-boosted, the New York Post reported.

Omicron is "not just an incremental shift of a variant, as Delta was from Alpha, but a fundamentally different challenge," Zywicki wrote in an email. People can "pretend like the vaccines are still providing protection" simply because the variant is relatively milder.

'Not distinguishable from 0'

While the JAMA study emphasizes the benefits of boosters against Omicron relative to either not getting vaccinated or two doses, researchers conceded that "the higher odds ratios for Omicron suggest less protection for Omicron than for Delta" among the boosted.

They studied about 23,000 COVID cases, mostly Omicron, among adults who were tested Dec. 10-Jan. 1 by a "national pharmacy-based testing program." Twice as many controls were used. (Omicron now accounts for nearly 100% of infections.)

Most of the tests were performed in the 25-44 age range, three-quarters were white, and a third "reported underlying health conditions."

Researchers only counted vaccinated individuals who received the two-dose series at least six months earlier, and boosted individuals who received the third jab at least six months after the second.

The adjusted odds ratio of symptomatic Omicron infection for boosted versus unvaccinated individuals was 0.33, and for boosted versus two-dose recipients, 0.34. That means three doses corresponded with an "estimated effectiveness" of 67% over no doses, and 66% over two doses.

The study confirms that "OVERALL vaccine efficacy is zero," Zywicki told Just the News: The first few months of protection "rapidly approaches zero" around the six-month mark and then goes negative for a few more months.

He said the JAMA study was the fourth to find "basically this same negative [vaccine efficacy] effect" that he documented in an Epoch Times op-ed on "original antigenic sin."

Zywicki highlighted research from Toronto, California and Denmark that found negative VE starting two to six months after vaccination. The California study was "slippery," he claimed, because "the authors appear to have simply arbitrarily set a floor of zero vaccine efficacy."

The law professor's "understanding of epidemiology measurement is inadequate," the California study's lead author, epidemiologist Hung Fu Tseng, wrote in an email. "[A]lthough the odds ratio can be over 1, and 1-OR could be negative, the VE (or it's confidence interval) can not be negative. There is no mathematical meaning of a negative percentage."

The CDC disputed Zywicki's interpretation of its JAMA study.

"We see that 2 doses vs. unvaccinated against symptomatic infection with Omicron wanes to a number that is not distinguishable from 0 (i.e., our estimates even when negative are not significantly different from 0)," spokesperson Kristen Nordlund wrote in an email.

"So protection against infection wanes to something undetectable, but we do not see that the risk of infection is increased," she said. Nordlund also said the adjusted odds ratios were "not distinguishable from each other" because their confidence intervals overlapped.

This response amazed Zywicki. "[T]he CDC is admitting that vaccine efficacy is indistinguishable from zero from omicron?" he wrote. "Yeah we are going to put people through the risk of adverse side effects for two shots of vaccine that they acknowledge is at best zero in six months?"

Posts: 13075 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Kid Rock Makes a Statement...We The People! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Croatian MEP Calls Macron a Murderer to His Face!

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^ I'm glad to see that.
Macron, Trudeau, Biden... killing people with mandates.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
^^ I'm glad to see that.
Macron, Trudeau, Biden... killing people with mandates.
You can add the CEO of United Airlines to that list. I won't object one bit...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
But more and more people are starting to notice...

January 12, 2022, “Rising” cohost Ryan Grim reviewed the content of the National Institutes of Health emails released by the House Oversight Committee Republicans. According to Grim, the emails:

“… paint a damning picture of U.S. government officials wrestling with whether the novel coronavirus may have leaked out of a lab they were funding, deciding that it may very well have, and then actively suppressing those questions.”

What this latest cache of emails reveal is that February 1, 2020, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), his boss, then-NIH director Dr. Francis Collins and at least 11 other scientists joined a conference call, during which they were told the SARS-CoV-2 virus might have leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, and that it might have been genetically engineered.

https://noqreport.com/2022/01/...and-the-great-reset/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Damn

Just found out that my father-in-law's good friend and college roommate who is a Universal executive in Orlando got whacked hard with Covid and is on a ventilator right now and not expected to make it. Frown

63 years old, in good physical shape/health. Did NOT get vaccinated. They tried all the usual monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, Ivermectin, etc. Nothing is working.

Right when I start to doubt my decision to get the Moderna vaccine back in Oct/Nov I hear about this and wonder if the whole "The vaccine will keep you out of the hospital and dying" line IS true after all. Eek

There's always hope. A friend got covid early on and ended up in the hospital on a ventilator and after 8 days had little hope for him. But at 10 days they were able to take him off. His lungs are compromised and he doesn't have the energy that he used to but he's alive and functioning pretty well.

As far as the vaccines? I decided that if I'm going to get covid (and it appears most everyone eventually will) that my chance of having less severe case will be higher if I've been vax'd. 80% of covid patients in the local hospital are non-vaxed and this percentage has remained pretty constant.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
As far as the vaccines? I decided that if I'm going to get covid (and it appears most everyone eventually will) that my chance of having less severe case will be higher if I've been vax'd. 80% of covid patients in the local hospital are non-vaxed and this percentage has remained pretty constant.

How long ago? Will you also take the booster?

-rduckwor

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
80% of covid patients in the local hospital are non-vaxed and this percentage has remained pretty constant.

The problem is that you cannot verify a statement like this. These claims are made all the time. There is no validity to these claims because there is no way for them to be verified by a believable source, none.

This has been a problem from day one to just about every piece of data offered up.

I have said from day one that this virus was and is real.

But outside of that, virtually everything put out by those in charge has been done so with an agenda. And that agenda has not been to put out truthful data as it is learned unfortunately.

Every one gets to make their own decisions. But to make untruthful claims to try to influence others is absurd. And just reinforces the fact that the truth is not being told and has yet to be revealed.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19710 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open

Data, transparency, and surveillance. That is what has been missing from the greatest experiment on humans of all time throughout this pandemic. Now, military medical whistleblowers have come forward with what they claim is perhaps the most accurate and revealing data set on vaccine safety one could possibly find.

The pro-pharma politicians and media claim the CDC’s pharmacosurveillance tool “VAERS” is not good enough to trigger investigations into the shots because anyone can supposedly submit a vaccine adverse event entry. Thus, all the concerning safety signals from VAERS are being ignored, even though that system was put in place as a consolation to the public for absolving vaccine manufacturers of liability. Well, now some military whistleblowers are coming forward to present data that, if verified, would signal extremely disturbing safety concerns about the vaccine that make the VAERS data look like child’s play.

On Monday, during Sen. Ron Johnson’s five-hour hearing on a “COVID-19: Second Opinion,” Ohio attorney Thomas Renz, who has been representing clients suing the vaccine mandates, presented DOD medical billing data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) that paints a shockingly disturbing picture of the health of our service members in 2021.

According to the military, DMED is the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch’s (AFHSB) “web-based tool to remotely query de-identified active component personnel and medical event data contained within the Defense Medical Surveillance System (DMSS).” In other words, it contains every ICD medical billing code for any medical diagnosis in the military submitted for medical insurance billing during any given period of time. Three military doctors have presented queried data to Renz that shows a shocking and sudden spike in nearly every ICD code for common vaccine injuries in 2021.

In a declaration under penalty of perjury that Renz plans to use in federal court, Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long — three military doctors — revealed that there has been a 300% increase in DMED codes registered for miscarriages in the military in 2021 over the five-year average. The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year. During the first 10 months of 2021, it was 4,182. As Renz explained to me in an interview with TheBlaze, these doctors queried the numbers for hundreds of codes from 2016 through 2020 to establish a baseline five-year average. These codes were generally for ailments and injuries that medical literature has established as being potential adverse effects of the vaccines.

Renz told me the numbers tended to be remarkably similar in all those preceding years, including in 2020, which was the first year of the pandemic but before the vaccines were distributed. But then in 2021, the numbers skyrocketed, and the 2021 data doesn’t even include the months of November and December. For example, some public health officials speculate that COVID itself places women at higher risk for miscarriages. But the number of miscarriage codes recorded in 2020 was actually slightly below the five-year average (1,477). However, they were not drastically below the average on any one category in a way that one can suggest it reflects lockdown-related decreases in doctor’s visits, which somehow led to an increase in 2021 diagnoses.

The database has all the ICD codes for both military hospital visits and ambulatory visits. The data presented by Renz so far is all from the query of ambulatory diagnosis data.

Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000!

Some other numbers he did not mention at the hearing but gave to me in the interview are the following:

myocardial infarction –269% increase
Bell’s palsy – 291% increase
congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) – 156% increase
female infertility – 471% increase
pulmonary embolisms – 467% increase

All these numbers are among the ambulatory visits because those are where the vast number of diagnoses in the military occur. However, Renz did say the increases were indicated in the hospitalized patients as well. I have seen one of the sworn declarations from one of the military doctors, and it states as follows, “It is my professional opinion that the major increases incidences of the above discussed instances of miscarriages, cancers, and disease were due to COVID-19 ‘vaccinations.'"

According to Renz, it was the actual clinical experience of the three named doctors and several unnamed doctors that led them to investigate DMED, and their discoveries reflected their experience treating patients with ailments extremely unusual to healthy, young soldiers since the rollout of the vaccines.

I have spoken to one of the whistleblowers who attests to being gravely concerned with seeing young soldiers with sudden metastatic cancers, auto-immune diseases, and heart and circulatory disorders that have caused many soldiers to drop out of various training programs. “These doctors were motivated to explore DMED data due to the numbers of case increases they were seeing empirically,” said the whistleblower, who served in the military for many years. “Some physicians throughout the force (all branches) have been intimidated by commands not to perform the full spectrum of testing and adhere to the regulations, which implicitly direct full workups for EUA vaccination adverse reactions. It will require other military physicians to step forward and share experiences to fully ascertain the enormity of these allegations and engender an investigation to the fullest extent.”

Renz claims he has a video with two witnesses showing the entire process of downloading this data from the database and is prepared to present it in court. He also told me that this is just “the tip of the iceberg,” as the codes have increased exponentially in numerous other diagnosis categories. Renz said his spreadsheet, which includes over 100 medical diagnosis categories, was shared with Senator Johnson and his staff before the Monday hearing.

It’s important to note that these numbers do not represent the number of individual people diagnosed with various ailments, but number of diagnoses codes used in totality at a given time. For example, someone who has a stroke is obviously going to rack up numerous neurological ICD codes over the course of a year with multiple ambulatory and hospital visits. However, the apples-to-apples comparison from the previous five years clearly shows an unmistakable spike in ailments.

If these numbers are verified in the upcoming court cases, then absent some massive military insurance fraud or bizarre glitch in the system, it potentially paints a shocking picture of vaccine safety concerns that would indicate that not only were the VAERS safety signals something that should immediately have been followed up on, but they are plagued by woeful underreporting. The military is a defined, finite, and closely controlled and monitored population. They are also overwhelmingly young and healthy. If allegations of neurological, cardio, and cancer concerns surrounding the vaccines are indeed true, the military would be the most revealing place to discover it, and their data is the most reliable and undisputable.

DMED is quite literally an epidemiological surveillance program designed for the express purpose of detecting surges in illness and injury to make sure the military is combat-ready. It’s about national security even more than public health. Why would the military not have blown the whistle and warned the CDC right away about this data? On the military health system website, the Armed Forces Health Surveillance Division (AFHSD) is described as “the central epidemiologic resource for the U.S. Armed Forces, conducting medical surveillance to protect those who serve our nation in uniform and allies who are critical to our national security interests.”

How could the blaring and glaring surveillance signals of a lifetime be ignored by the Defense Health Agency (DHA), and how was this not conveyed to the general public? The question is why the military public health analysts have not been communicating with military doctors about the shocking spikes in diagnoses this year and why they have not put out any analysis explaining it.

For his part, Sen. Ron Johnson said at the Monday hearing that he put DOD on notice that it better not delete any of the data. “The Department of Defense, the Biden administration is on notice they must preserve these records and this must be investigated,” said Johnson. Renz testified at the hearing that some of the myocarditis data was slid backwards since the doctors originally downloaded it last year.

Even if somehow these earth-shattering increases have nothing to do with the vaccines, isn’t it important that our government investigate what appears to be a catastrophic decline in the health of our active-duty fighting force? After all, the DMED data was designed for this very purpose. “A person can do a research paper just on this data alone,” said one of the whistleblowers I spoke to. “It was designed for this very purpose. The amount of data points you could query is nearly unlimited.”

The bottom line according to Renz is that the onus of proof is on the government, not on the military personnel and citizens being forced to take the shots. If the manufacturers are exempt from liability for government coercion to use their product, and the only pharmacological safety data we have is completely ignored, then where is the recourse of the people to redress safety concerns? In the opinion of the Ohio attorney, if the shots are safe and effective, then the Pentagon should have no problem explaining the source of these gargantuan increases in instances of numerous illnesses. Transparency is the most potent cure of a pandemic of secrecy.

Link

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those who do not have 5 hours to watch Sen. Johnson's COVID-19 roundtable in its entirety, a much shorter "highlight" video is *HERE*.

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34542 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I said this a couple of weeks ago.

Did anyone expect different?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...150035884#4150035884

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19710 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moderna starts trial of Omicron-specific booster

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321206

Moderna announced on Wednesday that the first participant has been dosed in the company's Phase 2 clinical trial of a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot that is specific to the Omicron variant.

"We are reassured by the antibody persistence against Omicron at six months after the currently authorized 50 μg booster of mRNA-1273. Nonetheless, given the long-term threat demonstrated by Omicron's immune escape, we are advancing our Omicron-specific variant vaccine booster candidate and we are pleased to begin this part of our Phase 2 study," CEO Stéphane Bancel said in a news release, according to CNN.

"We are also evaluating whether to include this Omicron-specific candidate in our multivalent booster program," he added.

Moderna will be enrolling two groups in its clinical trial: People who received two doses of its vaccine at least six months ago, and people who received two doses plus a booster shot at least three months ago.

The company said it expects to enroll approximately 300 participants into each arm of the trial, which will be conducted at up to 24 sites in the U.S.

Meanwhile, a study published Wednesday found that the Moderna COVID-19 booster shot remains durable against the Omicron variant, but the antibody protection wanes and is six times lower six months after getting boosted.

The study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, also found that the neutralizing antibody levels declined against the Omicron variant much more rapidly than against the dominant strain of the virus that was circulating two years ago.

Wednesday’s announcement comes a day after Pfizer and BioNTech said they have begun enrollment for a clinical trial to test the safety and immune response of their Omicron-specific COVID-19 vaccine in adults aged up to 55.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said earlier this month that the vaccine that targets the Omicron variant of COVID-19 will be ready in March, and the company has already begun manufacturing the doses.

“This vaccine will be ready in March. We [are] already starting manufacturing some of these quantities at risk,” he told CNBC.

Bourla said the vaccine will also target the other variants that are circulating. He said it is still not clear whether or not an Omicron vaccine is needed or how it would be used, but Pfizer will have some doses ready since some countries want it ready as soon as possible.

The Pfizer CEO said in November that three doses of the Pfizer vaccine would remain effective even against the Omicron variant of the coronavirus , but added that a new vaccine specifically made to combat the new strain could be ready in 100 days.

If Pfizer at 3 shots is effective against Omicron then why is Pfizer telling the Israelis to give a 4th shot?

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
For those who do not have 5 hours to watch Sen. Johnson's COVID-19 roundtable in its entirety, a much shorter "highlight" video is *HERE*.

We listened to the full video as we drove from Phoenix to SLC. Incredible work Sen. Johnson. A must see.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4276 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post