SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The story, without having to give Twitter clicks: Louder With Crowder: Whoopie Goldberg Lashes Out at Bill Maher Over Mask Jokes

These people truly are nutjobs

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Watch Live: Sen. Johnson Holds Star-Studded COVID-19 'Second Opinion' Hearing

Thank you for this! I watched all 5 hours. Wow!!

Posts: 767 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Watch Live: Sen. Johnson Holds Star-Studded COVID-19 'Second Opinion' Hearing

Yep. Very important information presented extremely well.

Thanks for posting chellim.

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Expect to see headlines any hour or day that Boris Johnson has resigned as PM of the UK. The hits keep coming for him as more and more evidence comes to light that his administration completely ignored and flouted the UK Covid lockdown rules and laws THEY enacted:

Boris Johnson had lockdown BIRTHDAY PARTY in Downing Street: Carrie hosted bash for PM's 56th with 30 guests in a No10 state room while indoor gatherings were banned in the summer of 2020, in fresh damaging revelations ahead of Sue Gray report

Elite assholes Mad

Posts: 34542 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Does anyone else find it strangely satisfying to see the Left finally turn on each other here over all this Covid BS

Listen at 40 seconds in.She says "lost their kids to the vaccine". Maybe a Freudian slip?

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those who are interested in viewing Sen. Johnson's excellent COVID-19 roundtable here is *A LINK*.

It's long, but well worth your time especially if you are considering "vaccinating" your children IMO.

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
For those who are interested in viewing Sen. Johnson's excellent COVID-19 roundtable here is *A LINK*.

It's long, but well worth your time especially if you are considering "vaccinating" your children IMO.

With kids, you spelled “poisoning” wrong…

It is my belief that anyone willing to put this trash into their children are simply being selfish thinking it will some how protect themselves from getting Covid from them. These “vaccines” are doing irreparable harm to kids.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you, EZ_B. I am going to download the video. Looks like several gigabytes at 4K resolution. This hearing is worth preserving and we all know that the "disinformation" disseminated in that hearing means that few sites will want to touch it.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but it seems to me that the problem with that link- https://thehighwire.com/watch/ - is that it points to a page which looks like it rotates through videos. That is to say, if someone goes to that link in a few days, they may see some other video.

Can anyone find a persistent link to that video? I really think we need to make as many people aware of this hearing as possible

Posts: 109053 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Can anyone find a persistent link to that video? I really think we need to make as many people aware of this hearing as possible

Just found it *HERE* on YT (at least for now). Hopefully Rumble will post it soon.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I would guess the corporate-controlled automatons at youtube will take that down quickly. The Rumble link will be the ticket.

At any rate- guys, share this with everyone you know. Truths which are being suppressed by the corporate-controlled media and the pharmaceutical companies are contained within that five hours. Most people, with their soundbite-length attention spans, just can't be bothered to invest the time to watch this, and many of those who might be inclined to watch, don't have the time. But, put it out there anyway. Send it to friends and family, and post it (if permitted) on other sites you frequent.

I downloaded it. At 4K, it's 12.5 GB.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The Rumble link will be the ticket.

And HERE IT IS.

Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I'm paused at about halfway through the Johnson panel video. I'll pick it up again later. I think I saw most of the first hand stories; I think the medical/professional panel stuff is just about to start.

It's really heartbreaking to see how some people have been devastated by the inoculation. And infuriating that the government or pharm were not forthcoming and transparent with the risks (and in fact actively obfuscated them).

It could be argued that they victims should have been more skeptical given EUA / lack of full clinicals / etc. But one shouldn't have to be educated, or scientifically inclined or even aware of the clinical process or what the difference is between a vaccination and this mRNA stuff to have faith in the encouragement from trusted authorities to take the inoculation. From this "safe" inoculation, people become disabled or died!! There needs to be accountability. Without it, we are doomed to repeat this. There was no informed consent. Rather, we have mandates. Gov/Pharma are basically forcing some of us to die without choice.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13088 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
First rule of pharmacology: if it’s strong enough to help you, it’s strong enough to hurt.

This is not to excuse Pfizer for clearly corrupt third phase clinical trials. Or the bureaucratic administrators (Birx/Fauci) in our government forcing that shit on us, to cover their own misdeeds.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The amazing thing to me is that with all this information now becoming public/open - companies are still mandating the C19 jabs for employment.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
For you New Yorkers:

Kathy Hochul's mask mandate STRUCK DOWN by New York Supreme Court

https://thepostmillennial.com/...w-york-supreme-court

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I was fortunate enough to listen to the full five hours of Senator Ron Johnson’s panel. I learned a lot more then I had already heard on the subject. What the hospitals are getting away with in the maltreatment is just plain criminal. What I did learn today is that there are more then 3 whistle blowers connected with the military that have proof that the DOD has deliberately changed the number of adverse effects from the vaccine being experienced by military personnel. Senator Johnson put the DOD on notice to preserve all papers, data, files pertaining to the adverse effects on military personnel.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This video is incredible. These women are lunatics. They try to force a black man out of an elevator that he was in first for not wearing a mask, then begin to actually strike him while yelling black lives matter. Mass formation psychosis is real.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lib...assaulting-black-man

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Best Comment: "I bet they're school teachers" Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Bitches start hitting me under those circumstances, they are getting knocked the FO of the elevator.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Since this idiocy started in early 2020, I've had three encounters with old female busybodies, all three in grocery stores. The first was behind me in line at the checkout and was having a loud phone conversation with a friend, intended for me, I guess. She was saying that some people are just too stupid to follow the rules. I waited until she finished, turned around and told her she had been brainwashed.

The second, also early 2020 was in a Publix. This is when they had those stupid Goddamned blue arrows on the floor. You were supposed to go down the aisles in the direction of the arrows. I purposely went the opposite direction of the arrows. Some old bag growled "You're supposed to be going only one direction." I told her "I am going only one direction."

The last time was a few months back, maybe summer of last year, or early Fall. I was standing at the deli counter, waiting for service. This busybody rolled up with her basket and said "Where's your mask??!" I looked at her and said "It's on your face."

I guess I scared her because she turned her basket around and split.

The only other time was here just a couple of days ago- a male pharmacist at the same grocery store, talking to another customer saying "We appreciate you wearing your mask." I got the impression that was for my benefit but I could be wrong.

It's just as another member said here recently- The wife tells me I don't wear a friendly expression some times and I look like I want to punch someone. It's not intentional, but it's turning out to be damn useful.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023