SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Truth has a way of seeping out around the edges, all on its own.

Posts: 108268 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
quote:
I don't think that Petraeus' material wasn't even Secret level.

Correct, it was "Classified."

Actually, Petraeus had CONFIDENTIAL material

Ignoring the "Need to know" and compartmentalisation aspect applied to everything (although you really can't):
Highest to lowest:
Top secret
Secret
Confidential

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6264 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
yada-yada. Look, it's momentous. It's going to be the first time Hillary's been fucked in more than three decades.

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The reason the HD was erased was because the content of the server was more damaging than the damage to her reputation and credibility done by attempting to conceal said data. Think about that. She's guilty as Hell and her actions shout it to the world.

Fuckin' harpy. You own this shit storm, you arrogant criminal fraud, and I am relishing every second of it.

Spot on. She is a calculating bitch and this story in the news is still better than the truth from her perspective. Sure would suck if an email trail existed linking DOS programs funneling Qaddafi's guns to Syria with the rise of ISIS..... Or whatever horrid secret she's hiding.

crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
yada-yada. Look, it's momentous. It's going to be the first time Hillary's been fucked in more than three decades.

That I believe!

Posts: 1790 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This keeps gaining momentum, and at an ever-increasing rate:

Official: Clinton ‘inner circle’ may have stripped email classification markings

Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
Yes, because it couldn't possible be her fault. An unnamed person in her inner circle is at fault.

Bring out the goat!

What about all the things they know.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:

What is telling is that by now Hillary is still bold enough to think that is not the case. I think her campaign is evolving into an effort to stay out of prison. She may think now that her only chance to put this to bed is to win the election.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29807 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:

What is telling is that by now Hillary is still bold enough to think that is not the case. I think her campaign is evolving into an effort to stay out of prison. She may think now that her only chance to put this to bed is to win the election.

That's what Nixon must have thought. He won by one of the largest margins in history in November, 1972, and resigned in disgrace August 8, 1974.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Those in Clinton's "Inner Circle" May Have Stripped Classification Markers from Documents, Illegally
http://www.foxnews.com/politic...sification-markings/

Why would you do this?

I can only think of a couple of reasons, and they all involve evading the law and subpeonas.

If you can think of a non-criminal reason, let me know.

The latest revelations about top secret information traversing Hillary Clinton's private email server have triggered accusations that someone in her "inner circle" likely stripped the classification markings, illegally.

The claims come after the Clinton campaign stuck to the argument that the Democratic presidential candidate, while secretary of state, never dealt with emails that were "marked" classified at the time.

"Hillary only used her personal account for unclassified email. No information in her emails was marked classified at the time she sent or received them," campaign Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri said in a statement to supporters Wednesday.

But a State Department official told Fox News that the intelligence community inspector general, who raised the most recent concerns about Clinton's emails, made clear that at least one of those messages contained information that only could have come from the intelligence community.

"If so, they would have had to come in with all the appropriate classification markings," the official said.

The only thought I have is this:

1. Hillary knows it's illegal to view classified information on a private email system.

2. Hillary wants to view classified data.

3. Hillary also wants a private email system.

4. Therefore, Hillary instructs her minions to strip out all classified markers on emails, so she can receive them on her private email system, while claiming she didn't know they were classified, because they were not "marked" as classified.

And they weren't so marked because she told her minions to strip out such markings.

All Clinton defenses rely, ultimately, on the principle of Plausible Deniability.

Read the whole article; it notes that the act of stripping classification warnings from classified information is, itself, a felony.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/358448.php

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24323 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It's a private system, in her own home. Nobody will ever see it, so what the hey?

Hey?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
And they weren't so marked because she told her minions to strip out such markings.

I think it is much more subtle than that. This is not Hillary's first rodeo. She had a meeting with a high level staff member, somebody like Huma, and simply said that it was illegal for her (Hillary) to send or receive messages MARKED classified. She probably told the staff member to figure it out, make sure that she never saw any messages marked as classified {wink, wink, nod} in her inbox or outbox and never explicitly ordered anything.

Much like cases of command influence in military trials - the commander makes it known what he wants to have happen without ever ordering anyone to do anything. They all know what the boss wants and do it without being told directly.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sad faces. So many sad faces. . . . . . Cool

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20354 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"I'm just going to read the news."

(Monotone torment)

"Republicans are kicking Hillary's ass..."

Makes my day. Really, it does.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
Yes, because it couldn't possible be her fault. An unnamed person in her inner circle is at fault.

Bring out the goat!

What about all the things they know.
I don't think that stuff is going to work this time around.

Bitch went to the well one too many times.

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
"Breakin' rocks in the hot sun,
I fought the law and the law won"

Swing it baby, swing it!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20354 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:

Sad faces. So many sad faces. . . . . . Cool

RMD

Things haven't been this grim in MSDNC-land since ol' Ted Kennedy kicked the bucket and a REPUBLICAN took his seat! That was a great night; they all looked like they were going to burst into tears and Chrissy Matthews appeared drunk and despondent.

Posts: 34154 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
As Para posted, The Bitch had two choices; jump off a 200' cliff or jump off a 100' foot one. She chose the 100' one, thinking she will talk her way out of this one.

For the first time in a long time, I am watching news again to witness the downward spiral. Her moment of comeuppance is coming. I want to see it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16861 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
"I said get the Queen a Bud Lite!"

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
The reason the HD was erased was because the content of the server was more damaging than the damage to her reputation and credibility done by attempting to conceal said data.

Of course it was. The only people that could possibly think otherwise are people with their heads so far up their backsides they can see their own back teeth... from the back.

You know: Liberals...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post