SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That's OK - we can always beat her mercilessly over the head with this whole mess in the general election.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
No, finish her off early. The sooner I stop hearing about her, the better. Trump called her a shill, para calls her a harpie. I don't know why we can't merge them. She impresses me as a shrill harpie. I bet if Bill were asked, he'd add some choice words. Gawd what a nasty old bitch.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
That's OK - we can always beat her mercilessly over the head with this whole mess in the general election.

Let's beat her over the head now with it and eliminate the drama, so we can get on to Joe the Dumber.

She's got grandkids to spoil. What about that? Get to it!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Aw, c'mon, she's only got one grandkid. Can't we play with her a little longer?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
May not be related to HC, but my "connect a dot" thinking is on high sensitivity.

http://abcnews.go.com/Internat...al/story?id=33990683

The FBI has arrested a politically prominent Chinese millionaire, the alleged secret source of foreign money in a campaign finance scandal during the Clinton administration, on charges he lied about why he brought more than $4.5 million in cash into the United States over the last two years.

Ng Lap Seng was arrested in New York last weekend by FBI agents working with federal prosecutors assigned to the public corruption squad in the Southern District of New York, according to federal authorities.

In addition to his role as a prominent real estate developer on the gambling center island of Macau, Ng has close ties to the Chinese government and is listed as a member of a senior advisory group, the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference.

A criminal complaint against Ng, filed in federal court, described a series of trips Ng made to the U.S., often by private jet, carrying large amounts of cash.

According to the complaint, Ng lied about the purpose for bringing the cash, falsely claiming it was for the purchase of real estate, art or for gambling.

The complaint does not offer details about who the government believes received the cash, other than identifying a "Business Associate-1". There is no indication of any current ties to the Clintons or the Democratic Party, and a spokesman for the Hillary Clinton Presidential campaign, Brian Fallon, said there had been no contact between the campaign and Ng.

Ng's lawyer, Kevin Tung, said Ng is being held without bail, and Tung said he could not comment as to where the money had allegedly gone.

Ng History:

Ng was identified in a 1998 Senate report as the source of hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally funneled through an Arkansas restaurant owner, Charlie Trie, to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration.

Ng and Trie made a number of visits to the White House to attend Democratic National Committee-sponsored events and were photographed with President Bill Clinton and then-First Lady Hillary Clinton. ABC News reported in 1997 that Ng had made six trips to the White House.

Trie, an American citizen, pleaded guilty to violating campaign finance laws.

In an interview with ABC News in July, 1997, Ng said, “My philosophy is that I should not break the law but I wouldn’t mind bending it.”

adding:

Prosecutor Janis Echenberg said Ng was worth more than $1.8 billion, made $25 million a month, had private planes worth $30 million, had wired $20 million into the U.S. since 2010, and when arrested had 20 credit cards, three phones, $30,000 in Hong Kong currency and a gold and diamond encrusted watch worth $200,000.

She also told Magistrate Sarah Netburn that Ng had previously dodged a grand jury subpoena in a different case, and had absented himself from the United States for five years after his name surfaced in the probe that led to Trie's conviction on campaign finance charges.

Ng Lap Seng, 68, and interpreter Jeff Yin, 29, are accused of bringing six-figure chunks of money into the country 11 times since 2013, declaring it and telling border agents it was for art, real estate, gambling or antiques -- but actually using it for a different, still-secret purpose.

Prosecutors said at a weekend bail hearing, according to a transcript, that Yin admitted after his arrest "that among other things that cash was sent to people to engage in unlawful activities."

http://www.newsday.com/news/ne...rs-charge-1.10877729

posted Hide Post
I remember when Bill Clinton gave the Chinese the technology to launch satellites into space. His reasoning was that it would make launching a satellite cheaper. It also gave the Chinese the ability to launch nuclear ICBMs anywhere on Earth. I hope one day these traitors get their just reward. CHINESE CASH. The Clinton's make Hijack Jackson and the Reverend Al look like lightweights.

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05...ansfer-to-china.html

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China
By JOHN M. BRODER
Published: May 11, 1999

WASHINGTON, May 10— The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month.

President Clinton said in a letter to Congress that the transfer would not harm national security or significantly improve China's military capability in space. The President was required under a 1998 law to certify that all such technology exports are in the national interest.

The certification was the first such notice to Congress under the law, which was passed in the aftermath of a Congressional uproar last year over the transfer of sensitive missile technology to China.

Mr. Clinton's notification also follows by less than a week the release of a report by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which concluded that lax monitoring of the launching of American-made satellites aboard Chinese rockets had enhanced the accuracy of China's ballistic missile arsenal.

And the action comes three days after the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade was inadvertently bombed in a NATO raid, touching off angry street protests in Beijing.

The President's action will affect the June 7 launching of a Motorola Iridium satellite, which is to fly into low orbit to provide paging and cellular telephone service. Mr. Clinton said that he had approved the export of satellite fuel and explosive bolts, which eject the satellite from its launch vehicle.

Today's action was the final approval needed for the launch, which was first authorized in July 1993. A license for the export of the satellite itself was granted in November.

''The timing of this certification is not connected in any way to the tragic accident of the bombing of the Chinese Embassy,'' said David Leavy, a spokesman for the National Security Council. ''Approval was recommended by the Departments of Commerce, State and Defense and is consistent with our policy of supporting the launch of U.S. communications satellites by China subject to strong safeguards being in place.''

A staff member of the intelligence panel said it was unlikely to contest the approval of the technology. But he said questions might be raised over whether the explosive bolts might someday be used to help eject nuclear warheads from a missile.

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow this reads exactly like house of cards. The TV show had an story arc about Chinese funneling money to the Dems.

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
So Clinton's are in bed with the Chicoms (again) and Zero & Co. are buddy-buddy with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Fantastic.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.politico.com/story/...214038#ixzz3mh4iS4Aq

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton greenlighted paperwork that changed her top aide Huma Abedin’s job status to “special government employee” — a classification that allowed Abedin to work for an outside consulting firm and the Clinton Foundation at the same time she was advising Clinton at State.

According to documents obtained by conservative group Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, Clinton was the immediate supervisor who approved the title change that came with the new post on March 23, 2012, permitting her then-deputy chief of staff to work several jobs at once.

Clinton, in an interview with MSNBC on Sept. 4,

" Well, I was not directly involved in that, but everything that she did was approved under the rules as they existed by the State Department ,"

The document states the following: “I certify that this is an accurate statement of the major duties and responsibilities of this person… and the position is necessary to carry out government functions for which I am responsible,” the form reads in a box labelled "supervisory certification."

“Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State,” reads the name in that box.

The signature, however, has been blanked out by the State Department.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Won't it be funny if that document turns out to have been e-signed?

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Everything Hillary says is a lie. I can't understand people who defend her. She is a proven liar, everything she says is bullshit a few weeks later.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
Everything Hillary says is a lie.
Such a statement would be untrue of most people- an exaggeration calculated to illustrate the general dishonesty of a person, but it probably would not be literally true.

In the case of Hillary Clinton, this statement is entirely correct. Nothing she says can be believed- quite literally nothing.

More Lies

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108169 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
There is an excellent article in the WSJ subscriber’s only section by Kimberley A. Strassel Sept. 24, 2015 7:20 p.m.
Here are some “fair use” excerpts from it for non-subscribers;

“The Clintons are street fighters, and over their scandal-plagued years they have mastered outwitting the press, Congress, the Justice Department, even special prosecutors. But the reason Mrs. Clinton isn’t winning her latest scandal is because she faces a new opponent—one she can’t beat: the Freedom of Information Act.”

“Congressional investigators can subpoena documents, but even if after long delays they get them, the investigators must trust that the agency handed over everything. The agency usually doesn’t. Under FOIA, by contrast, the agency is required by law to provide plaintiffs with a complete inventory and broad description of every document it has that pertains to the request—but is withholding. This is known as a Vaughn index.”

“We find that the State Department has—but is not releasing—an email chain between then-Clinton Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills and a Clinton Foundation board member about the secretary of state’s planned trip to Africa. We find that the State Department has—but is not releasing—emails between Ms. Mills and foundation staff discussing “invitations to foreign business executives to attend the annual meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative.” We find many undisclosed email chains in which State Department officials talk with Clinton Foundation officials about Bill Clinton speeches and Bill Clinton travel, including to events in North Korea and Congo.”

“What Democrats are only beginning to understand is that 35 FOIA lawsuits is a guarantee of weekly Clinton email-news bombs. This isn’t ending.”

My summary of some of the rest of the article:
Most of what we know now is due to the FOIA lawsuits.
There are at least 35 FOIA lawsuits with six judges involved; some of the Judges are passive asking that the Plaintiffs “Work with the Department”, others more aggressive.
State is begging the courts to consolidate the cases, no doubt under a Judge of their choosing, because that would slow the releases to a glacial crawl past the elections of 2020.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
There have been several reports about an email from April 2011.

Chris Stevens was Special Representative to the National Transitional Council (from March 2011 to November 2011) during the Libyan revolution.

So while this email talks about Benghazi, it is not about the Sept 2012 attack when Stevens was killed.

While Clinton has repeatedly said that some of her emails may have been classified after they were sent/received to her server, this email is a little different.

The email is now considered unclassified. But some of the IG review is saying it should have been classified at the time it was sent (April 2011)

The email describes a report from Chris Stevens about events happening that very day.

Here is a copy of the email showing that State Dept now says this is unclassified:

Here is the same email blown up a bit for reading clarity.

This email is from the online State Dept Virtual Reading Room.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
BANG!

BANG!

That was Clinton shooting herself right in the taint.

Twice.

quote:
Foxnews.com

The State Department has received an email chain between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Gen. David Petraeus that apparently was not included in the collection she said was a full record of her work-related correspondence.

In addition, the State Department said it provided more than 900 Libya-related emails to the House Select Committee on Benghazi Friday. The Department has had those emails since December.

The Clinton-Petraeus messages, according to the Department, were exchanged in January and February of 2009 and included a discussion about personnel.

Petraeus was head of the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) when Clinton took office in 2009 and then went on to become director of the CIA from 2011-12.

Officials said the emails in no way dealt with classified material. But their existence challenges Clinton's claim that she has handed over the entirety of her work emails from the account.

“In the last several days, the State Department received from the Department of Defense and the State Inspector General several copies of one email chain between former Secretary Clinton and then Commander of US Central Command David Petraeus which were not previously in the possession of the Department,” said State Department spokesman John Kirby.

The revelation adds to the growing questions related to the Democratic presidential front-runner's unusual usage of a private email account and server while in government.

Jamal D. Ware, spokesman for the Select Committee on Benghazi, issued a statement Friday in response to the news about the new documents.

“The State Department, which has failed to comply with multiple Benghazi Committee requests and failed to act in good faith, is now indicating it intends to foster a more cooperative relationship with the committee. It’s curious the Department is suddenly able to be more productive after recent staff changes involving those responsible for document production.”

The State Department has already released more than 13,000 pages of Hillary Clinton emails – not all Benghazi related -- as part of an ongoing Freedom of Information Act process.

Clinton has taken heat for having the private email address and a separate server, casting doubt over whether all of her communications relating to the 2012 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi would be turned over to the committee.

Clinton is expected to testify before the Committee investigating the attacks in October.

I'm loving it.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31572 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
“The State Department, which has failed to comply with multiple Benghazi Committee requests and failed to act in good faith, is now indicating it intends to foster a more cooperative relationship with the committee. It’s curious the Department is suddenly able to be more productive after recent staff changes involving those responsible for document production.”

Waittaminnit. Are you telling me that Congress actually managed to make heads roll over at the State Department?

posted Hide Post
Shrillary's upcoming medical condition is worsening by the day!

Posts: 3518 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Shrillary's upcoming medical condition is worsening by the day!

Yep, and the problem now is how to divert the funds from the Clinton Foundation to pay off the doctors that will come out and say she has had the condition since just before Benghazi.

Hypothetical you say? Killing two scandals with one lie. That's the Clinton way.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Hypothetical you say? Killing two scandals with one lie. That's the Clinton way.

Jim

I don't know why they would feel a need to economize. They have always had enough lies to meet any conceivable need and plenty stored up for a long cold snap. Coming up with new ones is getting to be trickier, with so many right wing extremists now paying attention, but hey, when the going gets tough, the tough get going!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
oldroger mentioned a Wall Street Journal article a few posts ago.

Here is a link to the full article:

http://www.wsj.com/article_ema...AxMTE1NTI1NTkyMDU5Wj

this is a very interesting article.

It explains why the FOIA efforts have been more effective than the congressional inquiries.

It also provides some insight into how involved Clinton / Mills / Abedin were with the Clinton Foundation (while they were State Dept employees).

The article also says that the State Dept is not releasing 14 Benghazi related emails because of attorney-client privilege.

Most of these exchanges involve Cheryl Mills. Who was an attorney for the State Dept.

adding a side note: Hillary Clinton's hearing to the Benghazi Committee on 22 Oct will be public, not behind closed doors.