SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Techno Rescue’s Iyad Allis is listed as the company’s regulatory contact in the EPA database. He was charged with selling illegal firearms and bank fraud in a 2008 FBI sting, according to court records. He ultimately pleaded guilty in 2009 to four counts of bank fraud.

Make Money Fast! Set yourself up as a data scrubbing company, lift the data before scrubbing, sell data, scrub drives, charge customer. Win!

Can Hellary really be that dumb?

Between Platte River and Techno Rescue, I don't think you could you come up with softer targets for a foreign intelligence service if you tried.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

The last is to “go on offense” on Clinton’s record as Secretary of State

Knock yourself out Hillary.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I could be a bit more forgiving if Platte River would have at the least used an old time pay toilet to hide the Hildabeast's emails, another level of security if you will.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: recoatlift,

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Clinton camp is getting more desperate as that noose begins to tighten:

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Clinton camp is getting more desperate as that noose begins to tighten:

Look in a mirror Hillary. You'll see the real problem.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15771 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
That tweet can suck a full bag of dicks. The 'rules' become rediculous because seom of the establishment like to use the classification system to skirt FOIA. Just dropping classification on all the things so they can be protected from public release.

Given the nature that is being put out about some of the classified materials her server held, they come not from the office of a whiny bureaucrat, but from intelligence agencies.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
...rediculous...
OK, who is using your account? This doesn't look like it came from you. That's not a typo. That's a spelling mistake, and one I would not expect from you, given all I've seen from you before, nor does the tone of your post seem in line with your usual dispassionate statements.

domcintosh, if you post from a shared computer at work, secure your account.

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This link lists the "steps" in the Clinton scandal playbook Smile

http://hotair.com/archives/201...ssification-process/

I didn't do it

You can't prove I did it

Technically, I didn't violate the law

Well, it's a stupid law

Blind assertion she did nothing wrong, no matter what the evidence is saying

posted Hide Post
quote:
steps

Not to put ideas into her camp but this one has a good chance of working.

Lean on the accomplishments of her administration:

"During my incumbency, the Department of State experienced an unprecedented era of stability in the fulfillment of its duties in world affairs. Never before has the American public felt so secure in their living rooms, not to mention their foyers and back porches."

OPTIONAL: "When compared to DHS...those are the real monsters".

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
This link lists the "steps" in the Clinton scandal playbook Smile

http://hotair.com/archives/201...ssification-process/

I didn't do it

You can't prove I did it

Technically, I didn't violate the law

Well, it's a stupid law

Blind assertion she did nothing wrong, no matter what the evidence is saying

You forgot "eventually accuse everyone else of doing the same thing".

That one will come out soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Report This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
I'm usually not one to rejoice in the suffering of others, but I find myself enjoying every second of this harpies downfall. There's something satisfying about seeing chronic liars get their due.

I hope we see resolution and her in prison, but each day the trap is getting tighter just like JALLEN described and I'm starting to think someone competent is methodically boxing her in.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm usually not one to rejoice in the suffering of others

This royal karma and hopefully the left will bring her down.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
...rediculous...
OK, who is using your account? This doesn't look like it came from you. That's not a typo. That's a spelling mistake, and one I would not expect from you, given all I've seen from you before, nor does the tone of your post seem in line with your usual dispassionate statements.

domcintosh, if you post from a shared computer at work, secure your account.
It was midnight, though I was sober, and I stepped into the posting exhausted after a lengthy argument with people over this issue. Regrettably I associate with flaming liberals that are still supporting Hillary and seem to be mentally allergic to facts.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Anything within 500 miles of Half Moon Bay was infected during tha last LibZombie outbreak...very few Brainz were left intact...

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden met w Elizabeth Warren today at his VP residence at the Naval Observatory.

Just my guess, but if Hillary doesn't look stronger in a month, Biden will enter the race.

NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe Biden met w Elizabeth Warren today at his VP residence at the Naval Observatory

at Biden's request:

Washington (CNN)Vice President Joe Biden met privately with Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Saturday in his residence at the Naval Observatory, CNN has learned, another sign he is seriously deciding whether to jump into the Democratic presidential race.

The meeting between Biden and Warren, confirmed by two people familiar with the session, is the biggest indication yet that Biden is feeling out influential Democrats before announcing his intentions.

Beloved by liberal Democrats, Warren decided to sit out a campaign of her own, but she has yet to formally endorse a candidate. In an interview on Friday, she told WBZ in Boston: "I don't think anyone has been anointed."

The vice president arrived in Washington shortly before lunchtime, even though his official schedule said he was planning to spend the weekend at his home in Delaware.

Kendra Barkoff, a Biden spokeswoman, declined to comment on the meeting. But an aide to Biden confirmed a meeting, telling CNN: "The vice president traveled last minute to Washington, D.C. for a private meeting and will be returning to Delaware."

Another source familiar with the meeting told CNN that Warren went to the meeting at Biden's request.

CNN/ORC Poll: Majority of Democrats support Biden run

Biden is increasingly weighing whether to challenge Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates for the party's presidential nomination. A small team of advisers has spent weeks quietly putting together a campaign strategy and fundraising plan in case Biden decides to run. He had at least one meeting with them this week in Wilmington, one person familiar with the session told CNN.

He has told his associates he intends to make his decision in the next month, an announcement that could upend the fight for the Democratic presidential nomination.

With the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary six months away, Biden is the leading figure Democrats believe they could turn to if they needed to find an alternative to Clinton, whose favorability ratings have taken a deep hit as her email use while secretary of state is drawing deeper controversy.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/22/...washington-meetings/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Foxnews.com
<snip>

Clinton has maintained that she has done nothing wrong or illegal and says she will cooperate fully with the non-criminal investigations.

From that statement are we to assume Mrs. Clinton will not cooperate with criminal investigations?

Mrs. Clinton, if you've done nothing illegal, why won't you cooperate with law enforcement efforts to find and prosecute those who have?

Or is it simply a Clinton family modus operandi to obstruct justice whenever possible?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Foxnews.com
<snip>

Clinton has maintained that she has done nothing wrong or illegal and says she will cooperate fully with the non-criminal investigations.

From that statement are we to assume Mrs. Clinton will not cooperate with criminal investigations?

Mrs. Clinton, if you've done nothing illegal, why won't you cooperate with law enforcement efforts to find and prosecute those who have?

Or is it simply a Clinton family modus operandi to obstruct justice whenever possible?

I'm sure the question is rhetorical, but it is merely attempting to maintain the facade that she is not under "criminal" investigation, as if the FBI had any other. She will cooperate but reminds that the investigation is not criminal. Conceding that point would be devastating, irreversible.

She probably heard from Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby that lying to a federal investigator is a crime in and of itself.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Foxnews.com
<snip>

Because snitches get stitches, yo.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post