SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe.But if Obama wants Biden to be his 3rd term, he wants Hillary out of the race. The problem is in trying to let her down gently, so the back splash of shit doesn't hit him.

^^^^^^^ What is happening seems to be compatible with this, Hillary is dying the death of one thousand cuts, but as yet has not been charged with any crime, in fact State and DoJ have been protecting her. None-the-less her ship is sinking.

I expect when she is low enough in the polls an offer will be made that she cannot refuse citing evidence that she cannot refute. I will bet that BHO would love to make that phone call.

She will than claim stress related illness caused by the vast right wing conspiracy and pull out throwing her support to Biden.

Biden will reluctantly enter the race to save the day.

The investigation of Hillary will be quietly dropped and a pardon will be granted if necessary.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Obama to skip Clinton summit

http://www.politico.com/story/...tive-new-york-213944

For the first time since he took office, President Barack Obama will skip an appearance at the Clinton Global Initiative during his annual trip to New York for the United Nations General Assembly next week.
This year’s gathering is the first during which Hillary Clinton is an active candidate for office. Former President Bill Clinton and his daughter Chelsea Clinton will be headlining the four-day, 1,000-invitee gathering of the global business and political elite.

Secretary of State John Kerry and Biden are also expected to be in New York for parts of next week, but neither will be attending, either. The highest ranking member of the administration scheduled to attend is Megan Smith, the chief technology officer.

Last year at CGI, Obama took time out of his speech to heap praise on Clinton,

I think one of the best decisions I ever made as president was to ask Hillary Clinton to serve as our nation’s Secretary of State ,” Obama said

sounds familiar

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
One more from the "Interesting If True" file -

quote:
Hillary Screams At Obama: 'Call Off Your F-ing Dogs'
(Unattibuted) Newsmax, Sept. 23, 2015

Hillary Clinton - believing leaks by President Barack Obama['s] staff[] triggered the federal probe of her private email account - ripped into the commander in chief, telling him, during a tense meeting, "What I want for you to do is call off your f-king dogs, Barack!"

The profane attack came during a tense meeting in the Oval Office that was called by Hillary, against the advice of her husband, former President Bill Clinton, according to bestselling author Ed Klein's new book: "Unlikeable: The Problem With Hillary." The explosive tome, published by Regnery, hits bookstores next week and was excerpted Wednsday in the New York Post.

During the private meeting, Clinton called the meeting because she felt she was "being persecuted for minor, meaningless violations," Klein writes. But Hillary lost her temper and swore when Obama at first claimed he didn't know what she was talking about.

"He was almost being deliberately dense. It really angered her," a Clinton source told Klein.

After Clinton's tirade, Klein writes that Obama responded, "There is nothing I can do for you one way or another. Things have been set in motion, and I can't and won't interfere. Your problems are, frankly, of your own making. If you had been honest..."

According to Klein, Clinton then interrupted, "There are always haters out there to get the Clintons."

Klein writes that Clinton later thought she had been too weak in her response to the president.

A Clinton spokesman, Nick Merrill ripped Klein's new tome, telling The Post: "Another book? Someone should do a book about Ed. They could call it 'Bulls--t: The Problem With Anything Ed Klein Writes.' The only true thing about him is his consistent and utter lack of a relationship with the facts. He has more hair than credibility, and the man is bald. So we're not going to get down in the gutter with him and his outrageous fabrications."

Klein also writes that the former secretary of state and Democratic presidential front-runner has "mounting health issues" and is worried she's too unwell to try to capture the White House. Clinton is "frequently plagued" by "blinding headaches," Klein writes, according to the Post. In addition Clinton has suffered from insomnia, which has drained "her energy just when she needed it most for the campaign," Klein writes. Clinton suffered from a serious blood clot on her brain in 2012 that has left her "constantly worried" she'll develop another one, Klein writes. Clinton says she's in good health and released a report from her personal physician confirming that assessment.

Some editing for space and clarity. Whoever wrote this needs to learn English and lay off the meth at work. Original text at -

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfro...015/09/23/id/692921/

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The American Way is to keep playing as best you can...
Since when is this cockroach Hillary an American?

And since when has she (or ANY Clinton, for that matter) played by the rules?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
I doubt BWC said haters.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Some editing for space and clarity. Whoever wrote this needs to learn English and lay off the meth at work. Original text at -

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfro...015/09/23/id/692921/
I'd love for this to be true. Seems fishy, unfortunately.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, it sounds somewhat plausible buuut it might be good to wait for confirmation.

quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
I doubt BWC said haters.

Well, either that or she was mad at O for believing what all those mean people were saying about her. It's a little hard to tell in that the article only purports to give us bits and pieces. She truly thought she was untouchable at one point, though - back before Biden started making noises about getting into the race.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd love for this to be true. Seems fishy, unfortunately.

I called BS with this statement:

quote:
... a tense meeting in the Oval Office that was called by Hillary....

I don't give a rat's ass who she thinks she is, she ain't calling a meeting in the Oval Office.

Asked for one, maybe.

Called one, no way.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32032 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
You have to believe her campaign is scrapping the bottom of the barrel when they have to resort to using emoji to make her appear "relatable"...

IMHO HilBot 4.0 is sinking fast and grasping at anything to remain viable...the quicker the better.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/...eaded-to-cellphones/

There is a taco emoji. There is an emoji for Pope Francis throwing a football. And now, there’s emoji for Hillary Clinton‘s hair accessories – to rally support for the Democratic presidential candidate.

A New York company called Snaps Inc. is launching a Hillmoji keyboard in the Apple and Android app stores Tuesday. The emoji feature Mrs. Clinton in three different shades of pantsuit – as well as an image of Mrs. Clinton in a “Brooklyn NYC” t-shirt, reflecting where her campaign is based. The emoji look like a cartoonized, younger version of Mrs. Clinton, with slightly longer blonde hair than she has now, and much heavier pink eye shadow than she wears on the campaign trail.

Once downloaded, the Hillmoji keyboard will save on a users’ phone and be available for use in most messaging apps, until removed from a user’s phone.

“Emoji are supposed to be a little bit playful and make someone more relatable.” said Snaps founder Vivian Rosenthal, who says she created the Hillmoji to use her company to support a cause she believes in. Snaps makes custom emoji keyboards, stickers and GIFs for mobile messaging apps and has worked with brands like Burger King, Pepsi and Victoria’s Secret.

There is even a hair scrunchie. In her author notes for her memoir “Hard Choices,” Mrs. Clinton joked that she considered naming the book “The Scrunchie Chronicles: 112 Countries and It’s Still All about My Hair,” due to so many headlines about her hair accessories while she was secretary of state.

Ms. Rosenthal believes that mobile marketing will be integral in the 2016 campaign, much like Facebook was to 2008 and Twitter was in 2012. Already, several campaigns have asked supporters to sign up for text messaging lists, where supporters receive text messages asking for donations, or links to campaign info. Ms. Rosenthal wanted to take a step into that realm with emoji — images in texts that range on the standard mobile keyboard from a smiley face to a flower to a camel. Downloadable keyboards, such as the Hillary Clinton keyboard by Snaps, integrate with the phone keyboards and messaging programs and offer the user almost endless options.

“It might be a catalyst for two friends to start talking about donating some time to the campaign,” said Ms. Rosenthal.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
“It might be a catalyst for two friends to start talking about donating some time to the campaign,” said Ms. Rosenthal.
GTFB in the kitchen, dearie. You've been into the cooking sherry again, haven't ya?

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

In red flannel onesies while drinking coca?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32032 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
GTFB in the kitchen, dearie. You've been into the cooking sherry again, haven't ya?

Cooking sherry?...that's the good stuff...probably more like that big bottle of Listerine in the bathroom Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ooops!

Looks like Huma Weiner got mixed-up and confused about which phone, computer and/or e-mail addresses to use.

Humma-so-Dumma

EXCLUSIVE: Top Hillary Clinton Adviser Did Private Clinton Business On State Department Email

Hillary Clinton’s right-hand aide Huma Abedin did private business for a Clinton-linked company on her State Department email account, Breitbart News has learned.

Abedin was helping to recruit executives for the private corporate advisory firm Teneo Holdings, founded by former Bill Clinton right-hand man Doug Band, while she was on an official State Department trip with Hillary Clinton by her side.

Ken Miller, former vice chairman of Merrill Lynch and Viacom board member, is now a senior advisor at Teneo Holdings. When Miller was considering taking the Teneo job, he reached out to Huma Abedin. Why would Abedin, a staffer for Hillary Clinton at the State Department, need to be consulted on new Teneo hires?

The conflict of interest, according to emails obtained by Breitbart News, is staggering.

Miller’s executive assistant Shannon Nacey emailed Huma Abedin directly on July 2, 2012 with the subject line “Ken Miller call re: Teneo.”

Nacey told Abedin that Miller had just met with Doug Band about the Teneo gig, and wanted Abedin’s advice.

“Ken has been in talks with Teneo, and has met with several people there, most recently Doug Band. He would appreciate your input on a decision he’s considering. Can we schedule a quick call for today or tomorrow?” Nacey asked Abedin.

“Hi shannon – I’m so sorry I missed this. I’m in asia. Does he still want to talk? I emailed him as well,” Abedin replied on her official State Department email.

What was Abedin doing in Asia?

“I’ve landed in cambodia. We are 11 hours ahead. Its almost 4am so I’m going to bed for a couple hours. Call me tomorrow,” Abedin told Nacey in a subsequent email on July 11.

Hillary Clinton gave a speech on July 11, 2012 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Thus, Clinton was with Abedin in Asia when she was dealing with Ken Miller’s Teneo concerns.

Nacey arranged for Miller to call Abedin. Abedin gave Nacey her cell phone number. Ken Miller also emailed Abedin directly at one point during this exchange, on July 10, 2012.

Reached for comment, Nacey, now an executive assistant to Miller at Teneo Holdings, did not provide comment.

“I can tell you that he’s not interested in speaking with you,” Nacey told Breitbart News, noting that Miller was also in meetings.

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Can someone explain to me two things:

- Why isn't this Harpy in jail?

- Why is this Harpy still leading Trump or anyone for that matter in the presidential election polls?

It baffles me the stuff these criminals get away with and that buffoons would still vote for her.

Posts: 1934 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
Can someone explain to me two things:

- Why isn't this Harpy in jail?

- Why is this Harpy still leading Trump or anyone for that matter in the presidential election polls?

It baffles me the stuff these criminals get away with and that buffoons would still vote for her.

I'll give #2 a shot: Ethics and integrity do not matter to the Demokrats, just power and control. To them, the Hildebeast may have "a few" tiny faults, but she's their best chance of keeping the WHite House and will thus get their support.

Posts: 16011 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Remember, the Watergate scandal was about catching Republicans acting like Democrats, back when there were actual Democrats.

The God Damned Commies are much worse!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Because Sidney Blumenthal did political attacks against Obama in the 2008 presidential primary, Obama told Hillary Clinton she could not bring Blumenthal to the State Dept with her.

It must have pissed Obama off when the email disclosures showed Blumenthal was hired by the Clinton Foundation and maintained a steady line of communication to HC. In the 7000 emails the State Dept has released so far, over 300 came from Blumenthal to HC.

Many of Blumenthal's emails are marked Confidential. While we can argue back and forth about what Confidential might mean in this context, it is one more piece of how deceptive HC has been. (Blumenthal was not a govt employee and most likely did not have a govt clearance).

Many of the Blumenthal messages provided sensitive information about foreign govts, including Libya, and were sourced by the former senior CIA employee Tyler Drumheller.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Because Sidney Blumenthal did political attacks against Obama in the 2008 presidential primary, Obama told Hillary Clinton she could not bring Blumenthal to the State Dept with her.

It must have pissed Obama off when the email disclosures showed Blumenthal was hired by the Clinton Foundation and maintained a steady line of communication to HC. In the 7000 emails the State Dept has released so far, over 300 came from Blumenthal to HC.

Many of Blumenthal's emails are marked Confidential. While we can argue back and forth about what Confidential might mean in this context, it is one more piece of how deceptive HC has been. (Blumenthal was not a govt employee and most likely did not have a govt clearance).

Many of the Blumenthal messages provided sensitive information about foreign govts, including Libya, and were sourced by the former senior CIA employee Tyler Drumheller.

It may be that Blumenthal's use of the term "confidential" was in the ordinary sense, not necessarily in the security classification sense.

To have retained him anyway in the face of the President's veto of having him in an official capacity is a slap in the President's face, and likely neither forgotten nor excused.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, it's not like Sidney was ever known for keeping his mouth shut.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
One more small piece of the puzzle of how H Clinton and Marie Harf deceived the American people about the emails.

On 3 Mar 2015, Marie Harf was asked if there was a connection between the State Dept initial request for Clinton's emails and the House Committee request for documents on Benghazi.

Harf said no. Hillary has made a similar claim.

Harf said the State Dept letter went out in Oct 2014 requesting Clinton and other former heads of State Dept for any personal emails needed to complete record keeping requirements.

The House committee made a request in November 2014, so obviously it could not have been the reason for the October letter.

Lies once again.

Just recently the State Dept said:

"In the process of responding to congressional document requests pertaining to Benghazi, State Department officials recognized that it had access to relatively few email records from former Secretary Clinton,"

"State Department officials contacted her representatives during the summer of 2014 to learn more about her email use and the status of emails in that account."

"we similarly did not have extensive email records from prior Secretaries of State and therefore included them when we requested their records in October 2014."

So the whole State Dept interest in gathering emails from prior Sec of State was indeed triggered by the House committee on Benghazi.

the State Department has said that on Aug. 11, 2014, it gave the House Benghazi committee 15,000 pages of documents related to the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi...

But those documents included only about eight emails from Clinton, according to the committee's interim report, and some of them showed Clinton "used a private email account to communicate about official government business."

This is another classic example of how the private email / server kept official records hidden.

Without the House Benghazi committee, Hillary would probably be full throttle to the Dem primary. Of course she still may get the Dem nomination anyhow, because most Dem voters just don't care about the emails.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...-narrative/72735716/