SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The problem is not whether she did the crimes, clearly she did, and clearly she is now trying to cover them up. To be sure, there were many felonies, and they are continuing during the cover-up.

The question is; will she do the time?

Yes, you or I in a similar position would have been in prison several years ago, looking at a lot more time ahead.
This whole affair had to have been known starting about two months after she took office. The Whitehouse had to have known because complaints from other departments would have been made.

Some of us are born free and equal, some are Kennedys or Clintons. We can thank God that Bill & Hill did not have a large family.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
another surrogate:

http://www.breitbart.com/video...d-right-wing-attack/

Howard Dean:

This is nonsense. There was no dishonesty.

She did not send e-mails marked classified.

This is a classic press feeding frenzy fed by the right wing.”

"there’s really no substance to this story at all.”

Podesta is going to go to a full court press. We are going to hear the big lie over and over from the Dems. They know this is bad and they know Hillary can't escape by herself.

Republicans should point out the big lie and tell the American people what the Dem strategy will be. So that every time reasonable people hear this crap, they understand.

Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:

"Look over here, see the shining thing. Don't worry about the details, just focus on the shiny thing".

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is beautiful to behold.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
quote:

"Look over here, see the shining thing. Don't worry about the details, just focus on the shiny thing".

Pay no attention to that thing behind the curtain

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

This statement may, I stress MAY, be absolutely the truth.

The red queen of the state department simply couldn’t be bothered to use the classification system.
A word means what I say it means……………….

You can see a ground swell of complaints about the entire classification system emanating from Hillary Apologists. Classifications are so totally yesterday.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:

This statement may, I stress MAY, be absolutely the truth.

Yeah, but she received them. And even if they weren't marked, I find that completely irrelevant.

She had classified material on an unsecured server. And she had all these emails--which are property of the US government (the people's property)--after she left office when it should've been surrendered. So what the hell is that jackass Howard Dean going on about?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I think if things ever got to where I needed to have Howard Dean vouch for me, I might move away, change my name and try to start life all over again.

Maybe try the witness protection program, see if they have a vacancy or something.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I think a good follow-up and trail to follow would be to assume that she didn't receive material that was classified but we know her job involves the review and responses to classified items. If she didn't receive or review them on her private server, where did she review and act on them?

I'd like also like to know who had access and the passwords to the various clintonemail accounts.

Posts: 4251 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I think a good follow-up and trail to follow would be to assume that she didn't receive material that was classified but we know her job involves the review and responses to classified items. If she didn't receive or review them on her private server, where did she review and act on them?

I'd like also like to know who had access and the passwords to the various clintonemail accounts.

I saw either her or a spokesperson say yesterday her normal procedure for classified material was to receive it in hard copy. I have no official experience in this kind of matter, but it seems plausible, yet obviously inefficient. Of course, if she received information to her private email that ought to have been classified, or was classified originally in a different system and pasted or typed into an email to or from her private address, then it seems to me she would have a duty to delete said message, immediately secure, or wipe, or destroy, the drive(s) from the server, and follow up to make sure the same thing was done at the other end of the transmission. Clearly, that did not take place.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://townhall.com/news/polit...over-emails-n2041883

Florida Sen Bill Nelson (D):

if Clinton had received information that should have been labeled classified or top secret, the person sending the email would bear the responsibility of making that clear on the email.

"If she is receiving something on a private email account and it has no designation, then how would she know that it is classified?"

Then Jerry Brown,

Democratic California Gov. Jerry Brown compared the controversy to a "vampire" in an interview Friday with NBC News' "Meet the Press," saying it has "some kind of dark energy that gets everybody excited."

"She's going to have to find a stake and put it right through the heart of these emails in some way," Brown said.

Brian Fallon,

On Friday, the campaign publicized a video of Clinton press secretary Brian Fallon sitting behind a laptop and reading off and then correcting what he called inaccurate tweets about the emails.

"Look, we fully expect that Republicans are going to continue to want to talk about Hillary Clinton's emails," Fallon says at the end of the video. "And the reason for that is because they can't talk about their plan to grow the economy on behalf of the middle class."

David Brock,
"I've been around this block many times with supposed Clinton scandals. It just won't work," said David Brock, a Clinton loyalist and the founder of Democratic super PAC American Bridge.

Marc Lasry,

Marc Lasry, a New York financier and top fundraiser for Clinton, said donors are asking him questions about the situation — which he said he sees as "a non-issue."

"What I hear from people is, 'Hey, can you explain this to me?'" Lasry said in an interview Friday. "I tell people that it was perfectly fine for her to have a personal server.
They say, 'Oh, that's what I thought.' And the next question is, 'Why is this such a big deal?' And I tell them that this is only an issue because Republicans and the media have made it into an issue."

Full court press

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sure, national security is no big deal. It's not like there's anybody out there who hates us and wants to destroy us. Good times. Lighten up.

Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
The "I'm sorry Officer, I didn't know I was breaking the law." defense doesn't work in the real world, why do the apologistas think it'll work for Hillary?

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Report This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
I can only imagine the rage and anger that is brewing in Hillary as she sees her deepest-held dream in mortal danger yet again. Smile

Years ago, an upstart senator who didn't know his place stole what was supposed to be hers. Ah, 2016 was finally going to be her year! No minority candidates to steal the spotlight, an impotent VP, and truckloads of cash. She'd minimize chances to fuck up by staying away from the media, and things were going so well she probably started looking at carpet samples for the Oval Office.

And then...

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Techno Rescue’s Iyad Allis is listed as the company’s regulatory contact in the EPA database. He was charged with selling illegal firearms and bank fraud in a 2008 FBI sting, according to court records. He ultimately pleaded guilty in 2009 to four counts of bank fraud.

Make Money Fast! Set yourself up as a data scrubbing company, lift the data before scrubbing, sell data, scrub drives, charge customer. Win!

Can Hellary really be that dumb?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://hotair.com/archives/201...ssification-process/

To get in front of these headlines, the Clinton campaign is plotting a three-pronged pushback strategy.

The first, described by Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri in an interview with The Huffington Post, is an end-of-summer effort to educate the public on the classification process for national security material .

The second, coming when Congress returns from recess, is to aggressively pivot to policy announcements, from economic and women’s issues to President Barack Obama’s Iran deal, which will receive a vote in September.

The last is to “go on offense” on Clinton’s record as Secretary of State, which the campaign sees as the ultimate target of her Republican critics…

In attempting to soothe jittery Democrats, aides have begun highlighting Oct. 22 as a moment that could bring clarity — if not some finality — to the email story.

Clinton will head to Capitol Hill that day for testimony before the House committee investigating the 2011 consulate attack in Benghazi. And the presumption that she’ll do well under questioning is matched only by the conviction that House Republicans will grow over-eager under the camera lights.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So she's going to make noise, make some more noise, and then make some really huffy-sounding noises. Sounds like classic Clinton to me.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri
Really? This is the best ol' Hil can do? She's a stuttering stooge. Communication? With what species?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, but she received them. And even if they weren't marked, I find that completely irrelevant.

It is absolutely irreverent and we don’t even know if it’s true.

It’s part of the misdirection: Oh, look there’s a Squirrel! ….. Just stare into the shiny coin swinging back and forth, listen to the soothing music, and repeat after me Hillary can be trusted…..

Of course to the totally ignorant it may sound good.

Someone removed the classifications from documents before sending them to Hillary and that someone worked for her.

The problem of course is Hillary would have to be totally complicit or totally incompetent to let it continue.

posted Hide Post
What really infuriates me is she thinks we are frigging stupid.

Send her fat ass to a state pen, no federal joint.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post