SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
There is no evidence because she believes that she deleted all of it.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
L
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I'm no expert on body language but I don't need to be. Watch her face as soon as she's done talking. Especially after Blitzer asks her about Christies comments that her email server could have easily been hacked.
Her face says "Did you just buy that load of horse shit Wolfy"?

Yeesh, someone must have told her to smile more; she's showing a weird amount of teeth in that interview. Fascinating that she just can't answer a question. "Could your server have been hacked?" "Well there's no evidence......"

What a liar. I can't believe she'll be the nominee and certainly don't think she'll be elected. Of course I've been wrong before! But she's just so bad at this.

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
George Costanza must be her advisor.
Remember Hillary, it's not a lie if you believe it.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
sickafance
Picture of mikencP226
posted Hide Post
STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL ASKED HILLARY CLINTON TO DELETE BENGHAZI EMAIL

The State Department asked Hillary Clinton to delete a Benghazi-related email that she turned over to the department during the investigation into her private email use.

Patrick Kennedy, the department’s Under Secretary of State for Management, actually wrote a letter to Clinton’s attorney in May 2015, two months after Clinton’s private email scandal broke, asking Clinton to “please delete” an email with the subject line “Fw: FYI – Report of arrests – possible Benghazi connection).”

Clinton had already turned over the Benghazi email to the State Department as part of federal investigations into Clinton’s use of a private email server. Kennedy found the email within 55,000 pages of documents that Clinton turned over to State.

Kennedy’s letter to Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, was unearthed by the nonprofit group Judicial Watch, which sued the State Department for records.

“Please be advised that today the above referenced e-mail, which previously was unclassified, has been classified as ‘Secret,'” Kennedy wrote to Kendall on May 22, 2015. “In order to safeguard and protect the classified information, I ask – consistent with my letter to you dated March 23 2015 – that you, Secretary Clinton and others assisting her in responding to congressional and related inquiries coordinate in taking the steps set forth below. A copy of the document as redacted under the FOIA is attached to assist you in your search.”

“Once you have made the electronic copy of the documents for the Department, please locate any electronic copies of the above-referenced classified document in your possession,” Kennedy added. “If you locate any electronic copies, please delete them. Additionally, once you have done that, please empty your ‘Deleted Items’ folder.”

The fact that Clinton had classified emails on her private server was not publicly revealed until later this summer.

“This will also confirm that, pursuant to your request, we have deleted all electronic copies of this document, with the following exception,” Kendall wrote, noting that the House Benghazi Committee and inspectors general were also requesting full email records from Clinton. “I therefore do not believe it would be prudent to delete, as you request, the above-referenced e-mail from the master copies or the PST file that we are preserving.”

“Once the document preservation requests referenced above expire, we will proceed to make the requested deletions,” Kendall concluded.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...lete-benghazi-email/

-----------------------
No confíe en esta administración el mal!

Posts: 7476 | Location: Triangle @ 760 | Registered: January 15, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Note in the above that lawyer Kendall says

"This will also confirm that, pursuant to your request, we have deleted all electronic copies of this document, with the following exception,”

The exception being the master copies or the PST file.

So they deleted all electronic copies except the master copies. How many electronic copies were there ?

This looks like the email under discussion (from open source State Dept release of Clinton emails)

B1 , B7(A) , B7(D) , B7(E)

B1:
Records specifically authorized under criteria established by an Executive Order to be kept
secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy

B7(A):
Investigatory records compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such records could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings

B7(D):
could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source, including a source within NSA/CSS, state, local, or foreign agency or authority, or any private
institution which furnishes the information on a confidential basis, or could disclose
information furnished from a confidential source …

B7(E):

Would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or
prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law enforcement investigations or
prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of the law

Looking at the email and the reasons for the redactions, it seems odd that State Dept said this was "previously unclassified". Why not ?

Also note the declassification date is 11/18/2032

That is 20 years after the original date of the email November 18, 2012

This looks like Patrick Kennedy is not telling the truth about previously unclassified.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikencP226:
STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL ASKED HILLARY CLINTON TO DELETE BENGHAZI EMAIL

The State Department asked Hillary Clinton to delete a Benghazi-related email that she turned over to the department during the investigation into her private email use.

< snip>

“Please be advised that today the above referenced e-mail, which previously was unclassified, has been classified as ‘Secret,'” Kennedy wrote to Kendall on May 22, 2015. “In order to safeguard and protect the classified information, I ask – consistent with my letter to you dated March 23 2015 – that you, Secretary Clinton and others assisting her in responding to congressional and related inquiries coordinate in taking the steps set forth below. A copy of the document as redacted under the FOIA is attached to assist you in your search.”

“Once you have made the electronic copy of the documents for the Department, please locate any electronic copies of the above-referenced classified document in your possession,” Kennedy added. “If you locate any electronic copies, please delete them. Additionally, once you have done that, please empty your ‘Deleted Items’ folder.”

The act of emptying the "Deleted items" folder is insufficient to ensue no trace remains.

quote:
“This will also confirm that, pursuant to your request, we have deleted all electronic copies of this document, with the following exception,” Kendall wrote, noting that the House Benghazi Committee and inspectors general were also requesting full email records from Clinton. “I therefore do not believe it would be prudent to delete, as you request, the above-referenced e-mail from the master copies or the PST file that we are preserving.”

“Once the document preservation requests referenced above expire, we will proceed to make the requested deletions,” Kendall concluded.

So, from this I take it that Judical Watch found Clinton lawyer Kendall's rely to State Department Kennedy's letter, presumably with a copy of Kennedy's letter attached, or the found the Kendall response letter and then searched for the original letter.

In either case, we know that a classifed email was outside the classified system, and at least 3 copies of it were made (the original file, the file copied for return to DoS after deleting the original, a copy in the master file/.pst. file). How many others are there?

This is beyond unbelievable.

I know of a spillage case involving one document that killed dead an Air Force officer's career. The Air Force seized his personal computer, his work computer, revoked his flight staus, canned his clearances, and reassigned him to a desk doing nothing until they kicked him out of the Air Force.

Here we have multiple documents, outside cleared systemss, in the hands of lots of people, and Clinton is still untouched?

The fed.gov had better get its shit together or they will have a hard time with future spillage cases.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Well it was easy enough finding out who was the arrestee.

Ties to ISIS, Syria, weapons and oil smuggling, and more...

Both are now dead at the hands of the fed.gov, one by drone, one by direct action.

This is getting ready to spin out of control like an Iranian uranium centrifuge after encountering STUXNET.

Read about them Here.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtontimes.com...inal-charges-emails/

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton burst into laughter when asked Thursday about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie saying she should be prosecuted for using a private email account and home-based email server for official business as secretary of state.

Mrs. Clinton kept shaking her head and chuckling when asked on CNN’s “The Situation Room” about the possibility that Russia, China or even 18-year-olds would have hacked into U.S. national security secrets that were stored on the email server in the basement of her home in New York.

There’s no evidence of that ,” she said. “This is — you know, this is overheated rhetoric, baseless charges trying to somehow, you know, gain a footing in the debate and in the primary. And it really doesn’t deserve any comment.”

Incredibly scary that MSM is letting her get away w this "comedy". It is a known fact that a Romanian taxi cab driver (Guccifer) hacked into Sid Blumenthal's AOL email account.

Blumenthal and H Clinton exchanged many many emails on Sec State matters especially including Benghazi.

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
The good news just keep on coming. Big Grin

BCW's top aids relinquish more than 100,000 pages of emails...

http://www.washingtontimes.com...h-more-100000-pages/

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s top aides have belatedly turned over more than 100,000 pages of emails they had kept on personal email accounts, or accounts tied to Mrs. Clinton’s server, the government told a federal judge late Friday.

Huma Abedin turned over an estimated 23,000 pages of emails, Philippe Reines gave back 70,000 pages of messages and Cheryl Mills returned somewhere in the neighborhood of 11,870 pages, the Obama administration told Judge Rudolph Contreras in a court filing.

Big business bails out on Clinton Foundation...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...tio-column/72336094/

USA TODAY has confirmed that sponsors from 2014 that have backed out for this year include electronics company Samsung, oil giant ExxonMobil, global financial firms Deutsche Bank and HSBC, and accounting firm PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers). Hewlett-Packard, which just announced major layoffs, will be an in-kind donor instead of a cash contributor, and the agri-chem firm Monsanto has cut back its donation. Dow's name is missing from the donor list as well, but the chemical company's exit is not confirmed.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
From another source...

The idea that Clinton will be held accountable is positively Hillaryous.

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post
quote:
BCW's top aids relinquish more than 100,000 pages of emails...

And; if anyone thinks they turned over all of their work related emails, they have not been paying attention to the Clinton Mob.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Big business bails out on Clinton Foundation...

Ah. Someone finally landed a punch that she can't claim didn't hurt her.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton burst into laughter when asked Thursday about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie saying she should be prosecuted for using a private email account and home-based email server for official business as secretary of state.

Mrs. Clinton kept shaking her head and chuckling when asked on CNN’s “The Situation Room” about the possibility that Russia, China or even 18-year-olds would have hacked into U.S. national security secrets that were stored on the email server in the basement of her home in New York.

There’s no evidence of that ,” she said. “This is — you know, this is overheated rhetoric, baseless charges trying to somehow, you know, gain a footing in the debate and in the primary. And it really doesn’t deserve any comment.”

Incredibly scary that MSM is letting her get away w this "comedy". It is a known fact that a Romanian taxi cab driver (Guccifer) hacked into Sid Blumenthal's AOL email account.

Blumenthal and H Clinton exchanged many many emails on Sec State matters especially including Benghazi.

This is a CLASSIC abnormal reaction to STRESS...she's starting to feel the pinch. As a Certified Flight Instructor, we were trained to recognize these reactions in our students when they were placed under stressful situations, like simulated engine failures. Here is what the "Aviation Instructor's Handbook" has to say about this...

Abnormal reactions to stress

"Inappropriate reactions, such as extreme over-cooperation, painstaking self-control, INAPPROPRIATE LAUGHTER or singing, and very rapid changes in emotions.

Remind us of anyone????

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Stress, yes - and apparently based on the fact that she not only has nothing to say for herself, she can't even make something up that has any sort of credibility.

C'mon, Hill, stay in long enough to make it easy to put a Republican in the White House.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"she can't even make something up that has any sort of credibility."

one more example. HC really is a complete joke of a candidate.

http://www.breitbart.com/video...n-outsider-than-her/

Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” when asked about Americans’ desire for a political outsider this presidential cycle, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton declared herself to be an outsider because nothing could be more outsider “than the first woman president.”

Hillary said, “ I cannot imagine anyone being more of an outsider than the first woman president. I mean really, let’s think about that… all these mothers and fathers bring me the place mats with all the presidents and they bring their daughters they say, my daughter has a question for you. the daughter says, how come there are no girls on this place mat? So I think that’s a pretty big unconventional choice.”

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” when asked about Americans’ desire for a political outsider this presidential cycle, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton declared herself to be an outsider because nothing could be more outsider “than the first woman president.”

Hillary said, “ I cannot imagine anyone being more of an outsider than the first woman president. I mean really, let’s think about that… all these mothers and fathers bring me the place mats with all the presidents and they bring their daughters they say, my daughter has a question for you. the daughter says, how come there are no girls on this place mat? So I think that’s a pretty big unconventional choice.”

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Read into what you want.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-th...pport-wh-bid-n430531

Jill Biden, sources tell NBC's Chuck Todd, is 100 percent on-board with a presidential run, despite reports indicating her hesitation is part of what's keeping Biden from jumping into the race.

And that looks more likely by the day, as sources have indicated Biden's been meeting with Democratic leaders during his travels around the nation over the past week to tell them he wants to do it and thinks there's room for him to make a credible bid if he does.

Deciding within the next three weeks would give him a slot in the first Democratic primary debate, on Oct. 13 in Las Vegas

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
As Hillary goes whistling past the graveyard...

Hillary Clinton: I'm Not Preparing For Joe Biden

quote:
In a letter circulated Friday signed by nearly 50 prominent party fundraisers, potential donors pledged their support for Biden, calling him "an authentic leader" who has hd "spectacular success" with President Obama.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hi...joe-biden-challenge/

"Oh, yeah, KOOOL-AIIIDE!"

Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
If Biden gets in before BCW is kicked to the curb, she will no doubt run this clip of him:

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post