SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well, there is a bright side of this democrat clusterf@@k - unlike Obama, Hillary won't be referred to as "an empty pantsuit"! (more likely to be called "a full-of-shit pantsuit.") She certainly does look stunning in orange. Cool

Posts: 1636 | Registered: February 15, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
At the link is a short clip of HC on Ellen DeGeneres show.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article...eneres-vote-approval

How on earth did this fool get to be a presidential candidate ?

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This whole thing is getting absurd.

We just had the DoJ say they have no authority to look for erased emails, and now there is this report:

Tech company: No indication that Clinton’s e-mail server was ‘wiped’

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...53f250b11_story.html

The company that managed Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private e-mail server said it has “no knowledge of the server being wiped,” the strongest indication to date that tens of thousands of e-mails that Clinton has said were deleted could be recovered.

Clinton and her advisers have said for months that she deleted her personal correspondence from her time as secretary of state, creating the impression that 31,000 e-mails were gone forever.

There is a distinction between e-mails being deleted and a server being wiped. If e-mails are deleted or moved from a server, they appear to no longer exist on the device. But experts say, depending on the condition of the server, underlying data can remain on the device and the e-mails can often be restored.

To make the information go away permanently, a server must be wiped — a process that includes overwriting the underlying data with gibberish, possibly several times.

That process, according to Platte River Networks, the Denver-based firm that has managed the system since 2013, apparently did not happen.

“Platte River has no knowledge of the server being wiped,” company spokesman Andy Boian told The Washington Post. “All the information we have is that the server wasn’t wiped.”

Clinton and her staff have avoided directly answering whether the server was ever wiped.

???

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
sdy, do you know if that server is supposed to be in the FBI's possession?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Platte River turned the server they controlled over to the FBI. So one would think the FBI has the server that Platte River says was not "wiped".

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton's email debacle just keeps getting deeper and deeper and simply won't go away.

Someone needs to explain to her this is only going to get worse unless she drops the idea of being the Democratic Party candidate for POTUS in 2016.

Thank you, Judicial Watch. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

quote:
Foxnews.com:

Judicial Watch: Clinton emails have five months' worth of gaps

The Daily Caller
By Ethan Barton
Published September 14, 2015

Five months' worth of messages are missing from the emails former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton returned to the government, according to documents newly obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

“A five month email gap,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said at the non-profit group’s inaugural Leadership Summit Monday. “I want an explanation about that.”

Some of the gaps were as long as a month or more, Fitton said.

Clinton submitted a statement to a federal court Aug. 10 under the penalty of perjury that she submitted all of the required emails.

“These emails raise questions whether Clinton told the truth last month,” Fitton said.

Also, Department of State rules show that presidential appointees departing the department may not take federal records with them as they leave, according to Fitton.

Clinton claimed the emails she didn’t turn over were of a personal matter.

“It’s malarky that the emails Clinton withheld were of a personal nature,” Fitton said. He said her personal emails were “intertwined and indistinguishable” from work-related emails and federal records.

“I suspect that federal courts will want more information about these documents,” Fitton said. “We’ll be getting more info on these requests, so who knows what else is in there.”

UPDATE:

There was a gap in emails received by Clinton’s account from Jan. 21, 2009 – her first day as Secretary of State – to March 17, 2009. There was a gap in emails sent from the account from Jan. 21, 2009 to April 12, 2009 and again from Dec. 30, 2012 to Feb. 1, 2013 – the last day Clinton was secretary.

The gaps are “comparable to the Nixon 18-minute gap” in the Watergate tapes, Fitton said. “She didn’t have the right to determine what’s personal and what’s work.”

The documents also revealed that Clinton aide Cheryl Mills used a personal email account called “cherylmills@gmail.com.”

[Thus far we know Clinton, Abedin, Mills, and Stevens all used private (i.e., not .gov) email accounts for work.]

Documents also show that one key State Department official did not want a record about issues.

“Fyi. I’d prefer to discuss, rather than email. Thx,” State Department Freedom of Information Act officer Peggy Garfield wrote in an Oct. 20, 2014 email to other officials. Further details were redacted from the record.

[Ironic, isn't it.]

Thirty-two documents were produced as a result of a lawsuit Judicial Watch filed after the State Department declined to respond to two FOIA requests.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34077 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Hillary Clinton's email debacle just keeps getting deeper and deeper and simply won't go away.

Someone needs to explain to her this is only going to get worse unless she drops the idea of being the Democratic Party candidate for POTUS in 2016.

Thank you, Judicial Watch. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

It will get worse whether she gives up or not.

Judicial Watch does deserve the gratitude of every American as they have been doing the job the Congress can't do, mostly because it is dependent on the DO Just Us.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From a Clinton Town Hall mtg
January 2012

http://www.state.gov/secretary...m/2012/01/182613.htm

QUESTION: Madam Secretary, I’m on the board of Executive Women at State. Fewer women are applying for senior positions in the Department and women at every level are having difficulty with maternity, childcare, and eldercare issues, and some are resigning.

Workplace flexibility options are inconsistent from office to office. How can Executive Women at State and other concerned affinity groups work with you to help address these problems before you leave? Thank you. (Applause.)

SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, this is matter of great concern to me, because obviously balancing family and work responsibilities is challenging, and the challenge falls disproportionately on women in the workplace.

And it’s no longer just a question of one’s children. It’s also one’s aging relatives who are often part of the care giving responsibilities that are assumed. And I really want to do more on this this year.

I think we’ve got a variety of policies in place that are trying to make the Department a more family-friendly work environment. I know some of you have raised on the Sounding Board and through your chains, here, the question about more telework .

Pat and I have talked about this. We have to determine which positions are eligible and which aren’t. A lot of the classified and confidential work can’t be outsourced , so to speak, to telework. So we are looking at that, we will continue to look at it, and we will try to support as much expansion of it as is possible.

But I don't want to overpromise, because there are inherent challenges .

This was pointed out at
http://hotair.com/archives/201...-google-aol-servers/

which also addresses the very nasty situation with dozens (hundreds ?) of classified emails now on commercial systems such as Google and AOL servers.

"That, frankly, is why government officials are supposed to use approved communications channels for sensitive information.

Remedying “spillage” from breaches on those systems becomes much more straightforward, as the government controls and secures those systems and can track down the spills easier. Operating a secret, unauthorized, and unsecured communication system produces this result when spillage occurs — it’s practically unfixable.

It’s why people lose security clearances, their jobs, and sometimes their freedom for violating the law in such a manner."

adding: Republicans should make this a future attack ad. Hillary told women workers at State Dept that telework couldn't be for them because of inherent challenges. Then the top person at State Dept did telework.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

posted Hide Post
5 months of emails missing: She keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Her statement to the court under penalty of perjury was based on "information and belief" rather that her personal knowledge. Big difference.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
So . . . Hil' . . . how's it goin'?

Cool

Posts: 10772 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dang, a steep decline. Erosion and stuff like that.

Meanwhile, you've got Biden going on late night TV baring his soul, displaying more candor in five minutes than Hillary Clinton has in her entire stinking life. It's a sharp contrast to Hillary and her complete corruption.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5786 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Down under the "Dem Groups" section of the article linked to below, the last line reads:

"Her gender gap has evaporated."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...ce/story?id=33695818

Polls may be mere polls, but "BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" doesn't begin to express the evil joy it gives me to read that line. That is a mixture of schadenfreude and unbridled hilarity that a just and righteous providence would make her political epitaph.

I think it's fascinating that the same article puts Uncle JoJo's support for the nomination at 21%, and he still hasn't even declared.

Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Why is the justice dept a part of the executive branch?

Where else would you put it?

It seemed like a good idea before anyone realized such sleaze balls would be appointed, and confirmed, as Attorney General.

There have been other AGs who have messed up. John Mitchell ended up in jail. Richard Kleindienst pled guilty to fibbing. Harry Daugherty was under a very dark cloud but I don't recall him being prosecuted.

It used to be such a prestigious position in the profession only very highly thought of lawyers of impeccable standing would even be considered. That all changed with Bobby Kennedy.

No shit

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1327 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Loganspawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
"For all her positives and experience.." is nonsense

Hillary has great positives in some eyes.
1-She is a Democrat.
2-She is a very liberal/progressive Democrat.
3-She is much beloved by the radical feminists.
4-Dems thought she could win.
5-The potential Dem bench is very, very thin.
6-See number one.

The beauty of her email problem is that it won’t go away. Many Democrats are very hard-headed when it comes to their candidates, it takes water torture to finally convince them that a candidate cannot win, they don’t give a damn how corrupt she is only that she wins.

May the torture continue….DRIP Drip Drip Drip………..

Yes I know allot of them who still believe this is all just a FOX/ Republican witch hunt.

The true believers are Legion!

------------------------------
Knowing is half the battle!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6696 | Location: FederalWay WA. Ocupied territory | Registered: April 23, 2009Report This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I'm undecided.

No, not about her being a slimeball worthless liar - I'm sure of that. But, I'm undecided on the best course of action.

Is the opposition candidate better off squaring up against a very weak (read debate dodging) Hillary, or are we better served by her taking a header into obscurity and having a new opponent fresh to the fight?

Are we better served - as conservatives - by her staying in as a much weakened and compromised candidate, or are we better off having her fall and facing Shotgun Joe and Squaw Warren?

Don't get me wrong; there's no denying the sense of self-satisfaction I would get seeing her drop from the race - for health and family reasons of course. Guilty as she likely is, we know in our hearts she will never do time or face any real consequences.

But, on the other hand, it would be glorious to watch her try - mid FBI investigation - to double-speak and dance around serious hard-ball questions that can come up in a debate scenario with a guy like Trump or Cruz or Paul.

Just putting myself inside the DNC for a second, it seems she's too compromised for any real confrontation with anything but a hand-picked crowd, much less an opposition candidate. My gut says she's done, but stays in a while longer to keep the press off the real play - Biden/Warren. Then she makes a graceful "health and family" exit from the race. Obama offers the "carrot" in the form of a pardon for her cooperation, just in case the FBI actually finds anything; or the "stick" of turning loose the DOJ if she tries to buck the play.

Am I wrong?

Not being facetious or funny, it's a real question. Which way is better for us as conservatives?

Posts: 10772 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor...j-on-clinton-staffer

GOP Sens. Chuck Grassley (Iowa) and Ron Johnson (Wis.) sent a letter to Lynch on Monday asking if the Justice Department would consider Bryan Pagliano — a former State Department staffer responsible for maintaining Clinton's private server — to have waived his Fifth Amendments rights if he or his attorneys spoke with lawmakers during a closed meeting.

The senators want to speak privately with Pagliano, or his attorneys, as they weigh whether or not to compel him to testify in exchange for immunity. They added in their letter that they believe a private meeting would not mean the former staffer had waived his rights.

Grassley and Johnson are also seeking information from the State Department, including trying to interview staffers who worked with Palgiano, but said that "the State Department has been extremely unresponsive to previous requests."

"This leaves the Committees with very little information on which to base a decision as important as whether to seek an immunity order to compel Mr. Pagliano’s testimony," they added.

The two Republican senators want details on any investigations, asking Lynch if the FBI or the Justice Department are conducting a investigation, criminal or not, into the email server, and, if so, if Palgiano is a subject of the probe.

They also want to know if the FBI or the department has a criminal or non-criminal investigation open on Palgiano, and want Lynch to guarantee that if the Justice Department offers immunity or reaches a plea bargin with the former staffer that it includes that he cooperate with congressional investigations.

At this point with the State Dept being so uncooperative w congress, I would support cutting State Dept budget 10%, and then keep cutting until they start cooperating. This is ridiculous. The whole fucking administration is a lawless rogue operation.

Remember that Lois Lerner cooperated w Eric Holder DoJ, but refused to talk to congress.