SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Smell the desperation within the Hillary Bunker...

https://twitter.com/HillaryCli...s/634699965193957376

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't help but think of the scene in Scarface, where Tony Montana is busted by undercover cops while laundering money. Hillary's reaction seems to be pretty much the same as Tony Montana's. Wink

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108125 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Well...when you really believe you're above any laws...

I wonder if she's seriously mentally ill...This level of delusion is amazing.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
While a lot of focus has been on

hdr22@clintonemail.com

There appears to be other Hillary email accounts also.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...te-server-data-show/

hdr@clintonemail.com,
hdr18@clintonemail.com,
hdr19@clintonemail.com,
hdr20@clintonemail.com,
hdr21@clintonemail.com.

h.clinton@clintonemail.com, Hillary@clintonemail.com, contact@clintonemail.com, and mau_suit@clintonemail.com.

Note in a post above, the lawyer Kendall explicitly talks about hdr22@clintonemail.com

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
Well...when you really believe you're above any laws...

"If you can do it, it ain't bragging." -- Joe Namath

She, and he, have been getting away with it for 30 years. Why shouldn't they believe they can?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Hillary is screwed. The thing about technology is that it's constantly advancing. Thinking you can wipe a server clean and the info will be gone forever is beyond naive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21171 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
It's actually irrelevant if any of the emails were classified. By statute, she was required to turn in all emails and communications at the end of her term. She didn't. It's a felony.

Willfully destroying such is just more felony counts.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
While a lot of focus has been on

hdr22@clintonemail.com

There appears to be other Hillary email accounts also.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...te-server-data-show/

hdr@clintonemail.com,
hdr18@clintonemail.com,
hdr19@clintonemail.com,
hdr20@clintonemail.com,
hdr21@clintonemail.com.

h.clinton@clintonemail.com, Hillary@clintonemail.com, contact@clintonemail.com, and mau_suit@clintonemail.com.

Note in a post above, the lawyer Kendall explicitly talks about hdr22@clintonemail.com

And others, Ambassador Stevens among them, were receiving and sending USDOS related email from non .gov domains. Stevens used crsneareast@yahoo.com to discuss ITAR issues with a guy brokering an arms deal with the Qatari .gov.

I get the impression these people don't understand anonymity any more.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31559 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Hillary is screwed. The thing about technology is that it's constantly advancing. Thinking you can wipe a server clean and the info will be gone forever is beyond naive.

You can do it with an MRI machine, a sledgehammer, and a 2,000 degree fire, but that requires both sweat and dirt, which royalty eschew.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31559 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
She, and he, have been getting away with it for 30 years. Why shouldn't they believe they can?
I think that's the answer. These assholes have been given a pass for so long and they have ridden roughshod over everyone to get what they want and have gotten away with it, the Clintons think they're goddamned royalty.

This is gonna be sooooooo good. Mad

posted Hide Post
I look at this IT problem and wonder a few things. Did she have any sort of SLA with any of the companies? That would be the first place I would look to see if there were backups etc.

Does some company like Iron Mountain have data that should be held by the government?

If I were putting any sort of package together in a consulting role, I would have some emphasis on disaster recovery and or site recovery.

the mental image of someone swinging a hammer at disks is great, but does it really need to work that way? We live in a virtual world in IT, and I would be surprised if there was actually a physical server involved in the data center in NJ in 2013.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Okay, now can I stick a fork in her with a running start?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29788 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It seems that the emails which still exist are going to be enough to sink Hillary's garbage scow.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Okay, now can I stick a fork in her with a running start?

Just so long as you don't run with scissors.

Nice is overrated

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
My guess is that with all the I.T. expertise the Clinton machine has shown so far, that the wipe was an ineffective one.
I agree. There are programs out there that make something like 40 passes to overwrite a drive. Think about that. Why so many passes? That takes a long time. Why bother?

Tells you something, doesn't it?

Do you think they used such a tool? Do you think these clowns overwrote that drive dozens of times? I don't think so.

Clinton server wipe:

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20345 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I think that's the answer. These assholes have been given a pass for so long and they have ridden roughshod over everyone to get what they want and have gotten away with it, the Clintons think they're goddamned royalty.

This is gonna be sooooooo good. Mad

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action”

― Ian Fleming

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
You wonder? Really?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ol' Hil just knew for sure that she was going to be the next president, but now, it's not a sure thing, and it gets less sure each passing day.

Gee, that sounds like Hell, Hil.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34087 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ol' Hil just knew for sure that she was going to be the next president, but now, it's not a sure thing, and it gets less sure each passing day.

Gee, that sounds like Hell, Hil.

This is a problem when you define your entire life and well being solely in terms of achieving a job only 44 men in ~230 years have held, not necessarily the most talented or deserving.

Wealth and accomplishment (I know, I know!) isn't enough.

That narrow a dream slipping away..... it has happened to most of of those unfortunate to have been afflicted.

Most women my age are tickled to be grandmothers, and quite happy about it.