SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
There aren't many life forms on Earth who stand a good chance of taking Zero's place as the most miserable failure the world has ever seen...and Biden is at the top of that very short list...

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
WH press briefing today:

Josh Earnest: “The president has indicated it is his view that the decision he made, I guess seven years ago now, to add Joe Biden to the ticket as his running mate was the smartest decision he has ever made in politics. And I think that should give you some sense of the president’s view of Vice President Biden’s aptitude for the top job.”
Complete bullshit, as Barry needed a token stupid white guy, but hey, I'm reading between the lines of that remark and I like what I see!! Wink

The Dems need a new slogan to help them over the hump (he he):

"It's Hil or the Imbecile"

Posts: 108250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, if they can't call a hump a hump, I guess calling him an imbecile will work.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Howard Dean is walking talking evidence that anyone can make it through medical school.

Posts: 20250 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Howard Dean is walking talking evidence that anyone can make it through medical school.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Complete bullshit, as Barry needed a token stupid white guy, but hey, I'm reading between the lines of that remark and I like what I see!! Wink

This is the Kiss Of Death for 'Ole Hil. She could squeak by Sanders alone, but with her plate so full now, she cannot and will not get past Biden.

My take on Earnest's statement is that Barry just told Hillary to fuck off.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16859 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not even a pathological liar like Barry the Red could stand up with a straight face and endorse Hillary Clinton. What's he gonna say on her behalf?

Now, Biden, on the other hand- Barry could spew up some really good bullshit on behalf of his "House Whitey".

Posts: 108250 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
My take on Earnest's statement is that Barry just told Hillary to fuck off.

Holy shit, I didn't think Barry would take to ol' Joe's side so quick. He must really be pushing him to jump in. Hillary to be pushed under bus.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24310 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Not even a pathological liar like Barry the Red could stand up with a straight face and endorse Hillary Clinton. What's he gonna say on her behalf?

Now, Biden, on the other hand- Barry could spew up some really good bullshit on behalf of his "House Whitey".

"I am happy to announce this afternoon that I have signed a full and complete pardon for former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. I did so to prevent a long national nightmare.

This makes Mrs. Clinton not only the first woman who will be President, but the only candidate who is 100% positively not guilty.

When she was at Martha's Vineyard last week, she tripped over the carpet and bumped into Michelle, and said, "pardon me!" So I did."

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

This makes Mrs. Clinton not only the first woman who will be President, but the only candidate who is 100% positively not guilty.

There is "not guilty" and "innocent of wrongdoing" and she qualified for neither.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31591 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
CNN is now reporting that during their lunch today, Obama gave his blessing to Biden running.

This is so delicious on so many levels it isn't funny. Oh the scenarios that come to mind.

1. Zippy isn't going to call off the FBI dogs.

2. Hillary can't run against the bully pulpit from the WH.

3. Usually a sitting president stays out of subsequent elections where the sitting VP is his aka Clinton/Gore but not here.

4. Because Obama doesn't like the Clintons, I expect O to freely let Joe speak on things or bless his words.

5. Obama doesn't think Hillary has a chance with all of her baggage and it's better to run Crazy Uncle Joe to preserve his legacy than let Hillary get eviscerated, even though Joe might.

6. Hillary isn't not having a good night tonight.

Posts: 4137 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
So the DNC lineup is Biden, Bernie, and Fauxahontas?

Wow...

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

There is "not guilty" and "innocent of wrongdoing" and she qualified for neither.

A pardon acts as complete exoneration, restores most rights, etc.

In any event, once again a silly fictitious scenario created for humorous purposes is ruined by taking it seriously.

Come on, man!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
CNN is now reporting that during their lunch today, Obama gave his blessing to Biden running.

This is so delicious on so many levels it isn't funny. Oh the scenarios that come to mind.

1. Zippy isn't going to call off the FBI dogs.

2. Hillary can't run against the bully pulpit from the WH.

3. Usually a sitting president stays out of subsequent elections where the sitting VP is his aka Clinton/Gore but not here.

4. Because Obama doesn't like the Clintons, I expect O to freely let Joe speak on things or bless his words.

5. Obama doesn't think Hillary has a chance with all of her baggage and it's better to run Crazy Uncle Joe to preserve his legacy than let Hillary get eviscerated, even though Joe might.

6. Hillary isn't not having a good night tonight.

Possible Win-Win for Bronco Bama, if there's enough evidence to bring Hellary to trial. He tells her to GTFO out of the race, or he'll have her prosecuted/not pardoned. He gets his "third term" via Biden, gets to stick it to her one last time, and doesn't have the stain of a cabinet member of his being prosecuted.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

A pardon acts as complete exoneration, restores most rights, etc.

In any event, once again a silly fictitious scenario created for humorous purposes is ruined by taking it seriously.

Come on, man!

JAllen, I think my attempt at humor failed.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31591 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Guess who else was using untraceable (wink, wink) non-fed.gov email for fed.gov business?

If you said Lois "I've done nothing wrong, but take the a fifth" Lerner you'd be correct.

So Hilly, Stevens, Lerner.

Who else is breaking federal law?

Most transparent administration ever.

Blow me.

Nice is overrated

Picture of Loganspawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guess who else was using untraceable (wink, wink) non-fed.gov email for fed.gov business?

If you said Lois "I've done nothing wrong, but take the a fifth" Lerner you'd be correct.

So Hilly, Stevens, Lerner.

Who else is breaking federal law?

Most transparent administration ever.

Blow me.

Laws are for the little people, you know that.

Its the golden rule, he or she with the gold rules!

------------------------------
Knowing is half the battle!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6696 | Location: FederalWay WA. Ocupied territory | Registered: April 23, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I believe that zippy's former head of the EPA, Lisa P. (Action) Jackson was also running official business on non .gov e-mail addresses.

And wouldn't you know it, when it was found out that she was in collusion with the environazi's on formulating the the regimes new rules for the EPA (bankrupting the coal industry, etc.), her e-mail and computer all-of-a-sudden crashed and was non-recoverable!

Imagine that?!

What another strange coincidence of an unlikely re-occurence!!

Posts: 3524 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Exactly how many kamikaze servers have we had already?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Something the commies used to label the Republicans:

Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16859 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post