SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
See???? Everyone was doing it!

Thats the new defense.

Huma will get the wiener before Hillary if any of this really goes south. You watch.

If Huma was getting the wiener at home, we wouldn't be seeing "Carlos Danger's" little Carlos on twitter.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Wiener may be the last thing on her mind if you believe this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...l-hopeful-couch.html

It has been speculated for a couple years that Huma and Hillary are more than just employer/employee.
Not that there is anything wrong with that, according to Seinfeld.

Both Huma and Hillary married some rather strange men and were cheated on, so maybe not really surprising.
That said, even same sex couples can cheat on one another.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
From the article in the Daily Mail.
quote:
She has been studying Hillary Clinton from afar for many years. She has followed her career in newspapers, magazines, books and reveals her thoughts about Clinton in fictionalized psychotherapy session

This is nothing more than a psychoanalysts pipe dream who is pimping her book. The Daily Mail can be very Enquirer like at times.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
See???? Everyone was doing it!

Thats the new defense.

Huma will get the wiener before Hillary if any of this really goes south. You watch.

If Huma was getting the wiener at home, we wouldn't be seeing "Carlos Danger's" little Carlos on twitter.

That's funny!

But it's true that both Huma and Hillary are in what could be called political marriages, or a "marriage of convenience" rather than a marriage of love and fidelity.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Abedin, Mills and Sullivan are each slated to appear before the House Select Committee on Benghazi for their role in the agency's handling of the attack. Mills and Sullivan will meet with the committee Sept. 3 and 4.
My advice to these folks would be, make sure you have a very good attorney on retainer, because when the time comes, Clinton will throw any/all of them under the bus to try and escape this debacle. And it appears that time is right around the corner...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Abedin, Mills and Sullivan are each slated to appear before the House Select Committee on Benghazi for their role in the agency's handling of the attack. Mills and Sullivan will meet with the committee Sept. 3 and 4.
My advice to these folks would be, make sure you have a very good attorney on retainer, because when the time comes, Clinton will throw any/all of them under the bus to try and escape this debacle. And it appears that time is right around the corner...

Congress' power to investigate the actions of the other branches has been utterly gutted by this Administration.

Here is how their testimony will proceed:

Only enough Congress critters to make a quorum will be present, if that many. There will be empty seats on both sides of the political divide.

The hearing will be called to order.

Abedin, Mills and Sullivan will be sworn in promising to tell "the truth" under penalty of being prosecuted for perjury.

Gowdy will make some fiery statement about how the events at Benghazi and the four dead there lay squarely at the feet of Abedin, Clinton, Mills, and Sullivan. He may also mention the email debacle, but if he does I'm not sure how far he'll go with that issue.

Cummings will make some hand waving, limp dicked, two-faced statement playing all of the old news, partisan politics, race, religion (i.e.,it was a white Republican Jew's video showing a deep seated hatred of Islam that caused all this), and vast right-wing conspiracy led by the Koch brothers cards.

Abedin will make an impassioned statement declaring she and her colleagues (including Clinton) are wholly innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever. That the failure to act to improve security was the fault of Congress for not appropriating the $500B needed to do this across the globe. That her presence there is the result of old news, partisan politics, race, religion (i.e.,see Cummings statement), and a vast right-wing conspiracy. That it is the Republican Congress alone who is to blame for the deaths. Then she will refuse to say anything else citing counsel's advice to exercise the protection against self-incrimination found in the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Mills will make an identical impassioned statement declaring she and her colleagues (including Clinton) are wholly innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever. That the failure to act to improve security was the fault of Congress for not appropriating the $500B needed to do this across the globe. That her presence there is the result of old news, partisan politics, race, religion (i.e.,see Cummings statement), and a vast right-wing conspiracy. That it is the Republican Congress alone who is to blame for the deaths. Then she will refuse to say anything else citing counsel's advice to exercise the protection against self-incrimination found in the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Sullivan will make an identical impassioned statement declaring she and her colleagues (including Clinton) are wholly innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever. That the failure to act to improve security was the fault of Congress for not appropriating the $500B needed to do this across the globe. That her presence there is the result of old news, partisan politics, race, religion (i.e.,see Cummings statement), and a vast right-wing conspiracy. That it is the Republican Congress alone who is to blame for the deaths. Then she will refuse to say anything else citing counsel's advice to exercise the protection against self-incrimination found in the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Gowdy will through up his hands and demand the committee seek contempt charges.

Cummings will again make some hand waving, limp dicked, two-faced statement playing all of the old news, partisan politics, race, religion (i.e.,"Republicans hate Islam"), and right-wing conspiracy cards, that it is the Republicans who are in contempt of Congress, and it is more evidence that every white person hates Obama and wants to tarnish his legacy as the greatest President in the history of our Republic.

Gowdy will adjourn the hearing.

Abedin, Mills and Sullivan would be idiots to do anything else because if they do what I describe above, all get to go home to keep working on getting Clinton's campaign out of the toilet.

Like I said at the start of this prognostication, the Obama Administration has left Congress cuckolded, emasculated, and wholly impotent, unable, and unwilling to do their fucking job.

Congress will never again be a balancing force in American government, no matter who controls the House, Senate, and Presidency.

And we lurch another forward on the path to tyranny under an imperial political class, untouchable by the laws that bind and control the proles.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by domcintosh:
Edited: Where the fuck did that document come from? That is a sizable demarkation in the header.

It is also inconsistent.

The top line reads "Take Poison Before Reading" but every paragraph is marked as unclassified.

I guess the classified stuff on that page is the orginator, the type of document, addressee list, date subject, reference and the closing and name of the person who signed it.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From an earlier post:

After reading it more closely they are saying there are attachments to the letter that are indeed at the high classification level.

"These emails, attached hereto, have been properly marked ...."

The main body of the letter is unclassified. But it is marked that way because of the attachments

this is standard procedure. otherwise you could have a doc sitting out that said "Unclassified" with a bunch of attachments underneath that were actually classified

but I agree that the header gets your attention

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Edited: Where the fuck did that document come from? That is a sizable demarkation in the header.

It is also inconsistent.

The top line reads "Take Poison Before Reading" but every paragraph is marked as unclassified.

I guess the classified stuff on that page is the orginator, the type of document, addressee list, date subject, reference and the closing and name of the person who signed it.

What does this refer to?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
quote:

It is also inconsistent.

What does this refer to?
The posting of the document release that had a sizable classification marking in the header.

The opinions expressed in no way reflect the stance or opinion of my employer.

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It is also inconsistent.

What does this refer to?
The posting of the document release that had a sizable classification marking in the header.

Where is it posted?

In this thread?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Yes, it is in this thread. Page 1

Also here is a link:

http://www.grassley.senate.gov...Clinton%20server.pdf

Note:
"Upon removal of attachments, this document is UNCLASSIFIED"

Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
First page of this thread by Bamajeepster:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...600023683#1600023683

Posts: 5446 | Location: Stationed in Kitsap Washington w/ the USN | Registered: November 04, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

Where is it posted?

In this thread?

It was also on page 37, but apparently the poster or a mod deleted it.

Nice is overrated

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Look, you would be an idiot to leave that page sitting on your desk (in most environments) even with the attachments removed.

Sort of like "open carry". It might be legal, but it draws a lot of attention.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Uh-oh! O'Keefe is loose.

quote:

Late last week rumors started swirling about an undercover investigation of Hillary Clinton's campaign being conducted by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas, an organization responsible for holding a number of government officials accountable for bad behavior. The Clinton camp was put on high alert, told to look for suspicious behavior and to be aware they may be under video surveillance.

We now know the rumors are true. O'Keefe has confirmed Project Veritas journalists have in fact conducted an undercover video investigation into Clinton's campaign and have plenty of footage to share.

The first video shows a paid campaign staffer telling a volunteer that they only want to register voters who will vote for Hillary, a Democrat, when the law requires voters be able to register regardless of their political affiliation or support for a certain candidate.

New James O’Keefe undercover video shows Clinton campaign playing fast and loose with Iowa election laws, directly contradicting their previous statement to Time Magazine. Hillary campaign organizer Sarah Sterner was captured on hidden camera stating: “We don’t want to make our focus voter registration because then we have to like register everyone regardless of whether they’re supporters or not.” The Clinton campaign “maintains that its policy is to register all voters, regardless of their preference in candidates.” Yet paid organizer Sarah Sterner was caught instructing staffers to ask potential supporters “Hey are you a Hillary supporter? And then if not, then like great move on, you know?”

“Hillary Clinton and her top advisers have some serious explaining to do as it pertains to their campaign’s obligation to honor both the spirit and the letter of the law," O’Keefe said in a statement about the footage. “There are two lessons in this story. First, if you are not doing anything wrong you can’t get caught and second, as Hillary is soon to learn the hard way, if you do something wrong, make sure you don’t get caught on camera."

It turns out it isn't just the FBI Hillary has to worry about.

"This is just the tip of the iceberg," O'Keefe says in the video. "In fact, stay tuned Hillary...check your email."

Link

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
"This is just the tip of the iceberg," O'Keefe says in the video. "In fact, stay tuned Hillary...check your email."

Nice is overrated

Picture of domcintosh
posted Hide Post
Check out what Breitbart has: http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ok&utm_medium=social

INTEL AGENCIES CONFIRM HILLARY CLINTON EMAILS WERE CLASSIFIED — BY OBAMA

Another Hillary Clinton talking point is about to bite the dust, as Fox News reports confirmation from three different intelligence agencies – the DIA, the NSA, and the NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, in charge of satellite intel) – that email on her server was classified on the day she sent it, and remains classified to this very day.

Furthermore, although Clinton has attempted to portray herself as everything from a “passive and unwitting” recipient of sensitive material to a fearless warrior on a one-woman crusade to reform silly classification rules, the Fox report makes it clear that only the intelligence agencies originating this information have the authority to declassify it, not anyone at the State Department – not Hillary Clinton, and most certainly not her top aide, Huma Abedin, who figures prominently in this story, and is looking more and more like the perfect stooge to take a fall for Clinton.

The State Department’s lack of authority to overrule intelligence agency classifications was confirmed by… a 2009 executive order from President Barack Obama. Does Hillary need one of those special little lectures about respecting the “settled law of the land?” Will we get to enjoy the spectacle of Clinton apologists claiming Obama’s executive orders were bureaucratic trifles, to be ignored as the Secretary of State saw fit?

A term raised with increasingly frequency by commentators who have first-hand experience with classified material is the “air gap” – a point of very deliberate interruption in the passage of classified material, to ensure it cannot be transmitted seamlessly to non-secure systems.

Stated simply, it’s supposed to be impossible for classified documents to get into an insecure system like Clinton’s without significant human intervention. Someone has to remove the classified information from a secure area and manually copy or scan it into the insecure system. That’s the only way Hillary Clinton could receive this classified material on her home-brew email server. Breaching the “air gap” is an offense punishable by prison time.

Did I say “human intervention?” Maybe we should make that “Huma intervention.”

One of the emails Abedin forwarded to Clinton in 2009, despite its clear classification markings, concerned embassy security issues. How much discussion of embassy security flowed through this insecure system prior to September 11, 2012?

In the best-case scenario, if Clinton’s dodges and excuses are taken at face value, she displayed stunningly poor judgment in bulling her way past agency protocols to create this email system for what she claims was mere personal convenience. Even Clinton herself complained that “what was supposed to be convenient has turned out to be anything but convenient.”

Why should America put someone so foolish into the Oval Office, even if she isn’t formally accused of a criminal offense for what she has done? It’s increasingly clear she and her people knew how much work it would take to make this unprecedented private mail system work from Day One, but they did it anyway. It’s likely that few in the intelligence community realized what she was doing, and if they had known she would one day portray herself as the adversary of the entire Administration, including the President, on which documents should be classified – and claim she had the unilateral right to disregard classifications she thought were unnecessary – they would have raised hell.

Clinton has been laying low since her disastrous orange-jumpsuit Las Vegas press appearance, entrusting a wave of flunkies and State Department spokesmen to muddy the waters while she rides it out… perhaps growing a bit impatient that so much time is running off the campaign clock, but still confident she can pop the Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)16%
bubble and collect her “inevitable” nomination in time for the general election to begin in earnest.

The Obama years have amplified Clinton’s own experience that Democrats can outlast nearly any scandal – there’s been a little mainstream-media grumbling about how it’s weird for a presidential campaign to be grinding along without a visible candidate, but they haven’t forged any lethal Narratives against Clinton, and everyone’s paying attention to Donald Trump right now anyway.

Clinton has every reason to think she can spare the time to let the email scandal burn itself out, perhaps throwing an aide or two onto the fire… unless the unthinkable happens, and she really does face a formal indictment… or Joe Biden enters the race, and she can’t stay invisible any more. It would be funny if both of those nigh-inconceivable events happened at roughly the same time, wouldn’t it?

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Uh-oh! O'Keefe is loose.

Very good.

O'Keefe is great about letting the stuff he has trickle out. And he always saves the best stuff for last. This could get very interesting.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Huma Abedin, who figures prominently in this story, and is looking more and more like the perfect stooge to take a fall for Clinton.

I'm beginning to wonder exactly how much of a fall Huma could take for Hillary. Clinton can't claim she was utterly dependent on her given that there have to be any number of people at State who were already on payroll, already had clearances and were perfectly willing to help Clinton with any type of computer-related questions she had.

Put it this way: if Huma ever tried to claim that the mess was all her fault, a smart prosecutor or committee head would insist that Huma somehow document the way that she did it.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post