SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by Kadin:

How did so many in this country get to a point where honesty and morality and ethics means nothing?

Exhibit 1: "I didn't do it, you didn't see me, you can't prove a thing." Beavis and Butthead

Exhibit 2: "I am not a crook." Richard Nixon

Exhibit 3: "But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people." BJ Youknow

You left out # 4: "This is — the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president." -- Bill Clinton's wife

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kadin:

How did so many in this country get to a point where honesty and morality and ethics means nothing?

Exhibit 1: "I didn't do it, you didn't see me, you can't prove a thing." Beavis and Butthead

Exhibit 2: "I am not a crook." Richard Nixon

Exhibit 3: "But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people." BJ Youknow

You left out # 4: "This is — the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president." -- Bill Clinton's wife

I don't consider that a lie. After all, he did generate enthusiastic opposition. That's just a colorful way of describing it, not necessarily mistaken either.

Most folks I know were proud participants in that conspiracy and still are.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:...
Most folks I know were proud participants in that conspiracy and still are.

Paint me broadly, with that brush!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44060 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
Article on the topic by Judge Andrew Napolitano:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/20...tano/hillarys-ropes/

"The inspector general who wrote the report was nominated by President Barack Obama and confirmed by the Senate in 2013 after Clinton left office. He did a commendable job — one so thorough and enlightening that it has highlighted the important role that inspectors general play in government today.

Today every department in the executive branch has, by law, an inspector general in place who has the authority to investigate the department — keeping officials’ feet to the fire by exposing a failure to comply with federal law.

If you are curious as to why the inspector general of the State Department during Clinton’s years as secretary did not discover all of Clinton’s lawbreaking while she was doing it, the answer will alarm but probably not surprise you.

There was no inspector general at the State Department during Clinton’s tenure as secretary — a state of affairs unique in modern history; and she knew that. How much more knowledge of her manipulations will the Justice Department tolerate before enforcing the law?"

Posts: 15953 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Today every department in the executive branch has, by law, an inspector general in place who has the authority to investigate the department — keeping officials’ feet to the fire by exposing a failure to comply with federal law.

This is a misstatement or clumsy wording on the part of the Judge. Every department by law is supposed to have a an Inspector General. However, vacancies were not filled when BHO took office.
I read an article recently about the "missing" and "unfilled" positions, probably in the WSJ, but a quick search came up empty. I thumbed through the List and found 10 "acting" IGs.
I do know that many positions stayed vacant during BHOs first term.

Accountability has never been an important consideration for BHO.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:

This is a misstatement or clumsy wording on the part of the Judge. Every department by law is supposed to have a an Inspector General. However, vacancies were not filled when BHO took office.
I read an article recently about the "missing" and "unfilled" positions, probably in the WSJ, but a quick search came up empty. I thumbed through the List and found 10 "acting" IGs.
I do know that many positions stayed vacant during BHOs first term.

Accountability has never been an important consideration for BHO.

They had to sacrifice accountability for transparency.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
They had to sacrifice accountability for transparency.

LOL ! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
quote:
lawyers -- four representing the Justice and State Departments

I wonder if those four lawyers considered the possibility of a conflict of interests.

No doubt they did consider if they had a conflict of interest, but they concluded they were all there to protect Clinton, so they were GTG.

Bingo.

The appearance screams of conflict of interests. As an example, they represent the corporation and the CEO while the corporation is under scrutiny and the CEO under criminal investigation for acts committed during overlapping periods of time.

They are supposed to represent, ultimately, the US. Or as our friend Hillary likes to say, "fighting for us".

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-...led-55-million-back/

Bill Clinton was honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company.

"Clinton Cash" revealed that Laureate funneled Bill Clinton $16.46 million over five years while Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. pumped at least $55 million to a group run by Laureate’s founder and chairman, Douglas Becker, a man with strong ties to the Clinton Global Initiative.

Bill Clinton resigned from Laureate Education in April 2015.

Laureate has donated between $1 million and $5 million (donations are reported in ranges, not exact amounts) to the Clinton Foundation.

As the Washington Post reports, “Laureate has stirred controversy throughout Latin America, where it derives two-thirds of its revenue.” During Bill Clinton’s tenure as Laureate’s chancellor, the school spent over $200 million a year on aggressive telemarketing, flashy Internet banner ads, and billboards designed to lure often unprepared students from impoverished countries to enroll in its for-profit classes. The goal: get as many students, regardless of skill level, signed up and paying tuition.

“I meet people all the time who transfer here when they flunk out elsewhere,” agronomy student Arturo Bisono, 25, told the Post. “This has become the place you go when no one else will accept you.”

Others, like Rio state legislator Robson Leite who led a probe into Bill Clinton’s embattled for-profit education scheme, say the company is all about extracting cash, not educating students. “They have turned education into a commodity that focuses more on profit than knowledge,” said Leite.

Shortly after Bill Clinton’s lucrative 2010 Laureate appointment, Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. began pumping millions of its USAID dollars to a sister nonprofit, International Youth Foundation (IYF), which is run by Laureate’s founder and chairman, Douglas Becker

The Donald is going to have a lot of ammunition

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Laureate has stirred controversy throughout Latin America, where it derives two-thirds of its revenue.” During Bill Clinton’s tenure as Laureate’s chancellor, the school spent over $200 million a year on aggressive telemarketing, flashy Internet banner ads, and billboards designed to lure often unprepared students from impoverished countries to enroll in its for-profit classes. The goal: get as many students, regardless of skill level, signed up and paying tuition.

“I meet people all the time who transfer here when they flunk out elsewhere,” agronomy student Arturo Bisono, 25, told the Post. “This has become the place you go when no one else will accept you.”

Hope Hitlery brings up Trump U, what a great response he'll have to use

Posts: 23740 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's Bart Simpson, not Beavis and Butthead.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4623 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
quote:

That's Bart Simpson, not Beavis and Butthead.

I'll be damned. My kids told me it was B&B, although it was some years ago and they may have misunderstood what I heard.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I know we don't like/trust polls, but I kinda like anything that reflects badly on Hillary. This poll shows her trailing Bernie.

If she loses California, on top of all her other recent losses, can she remain "the presumptive nominee"? I don't think so. Of course she will continue, and she find some bullshit way to try to minimize the loss, but I think if Sanders beats her in California, she goes directly into the shitter. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200, right into history's crapper.

http://www.latimes.com/politic...0602-snap-story.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11126 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know we don't like/trust polls, but I kinda like anything that reflects badly on Hillary. This poll shows her trailing Bernie.

If she loses California, on top of all her other recent losses, can she remain "the presumptive nominee"?

Why don't the Republicans play the same game the Democrats do? Since Trump already has it wrapped up, and I believe California has open primaries, why shouldn't every single Republican in California request a Democrat ballot and vote for Bernie?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15771 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Saw this on Breitbart and Judicial Watch. Not sure of all of the ramifications, but it was pointed out that numerous redactions in the Clinton emails had the code:

"B3 CIA PERS/ORG"

CIA FOIA exemptions state that

(b)(3) Applies to the Director's statutory obligations to protect from disclosure intelligence sources and methods, as well as the organization, functions, names, official titles, salaries, or numbers of personnel employed by the Agency, in accord with the National Security Act of 1947 and the CIA Act of 1949, respectively.

http://www.foia.cia.gov/exemptions-foia

Looking at State Dept virtual reading room, there are many hits on emails between Clinton, Cheryl Mills and others with the "B3 CIA PERS/ORG" redaction.

This means the name was removed from the released email with the reason being B3 CIA PERS/ORG

one example of many:

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

If she loses California, on top of all her other recent losses, can she remain "the presumptive nominee"?

Why don't the Republicans play the same game the Democrats do? Since Trump already has it wrapped up, and I believe California has open primaries, why shouldn't every single Republican in California request a Democrat ballot and vote for Bernie?

In CA, if you're registered as a Republican, you can't vote for a Democrat in the primary election.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9141 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Republican National Committee ad against Clinton

"Crooked Hillary"

I guess the RNC likes Trump's nickname for Clinton

https://youtu.be/rpdYgXz4esQ

posted Hide Post
quote:
why shouldn't every single Republican in California request a Democrat ballot and vote for Bernie?

I think are only three Registered Republicans left in CA now that jallen has moved to Texas.

Some pundits are speculating that Hillary's hold on the super-delegates is slipping and that even a close finish by Bernie would be disastrous.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Rush was saying today that if the hitLIAR does slip, then it will be 'crazy uncle joe' who will get the job and not "crazy bernie."

Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think are only three Registered Republicans left in CA now that jallen has moved to Texas.

Mrs. Navyshooter and myself are 2 of them......I wonder who the 3rd one is.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10364 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post