SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well this video is going viral now!
She's caught !

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/bspbQJqI-h4

Posts: 3485 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:
She's caught !

Big Grin

Who would have ever guessed how appropriate a movie named Downfall would be to so many contemporary issues?

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47469 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
This is what I mean when I say that she controls the levers of power in the bureaucracy:

State Dept. will not search Hillary's server

Maybe. That's what they say now. The State Department said Benghazi was all about a home video, too.

I expect the Plaintiffs in the Judicial Watch suit, thanks to whom we are even hearing about this and seeing e-mails, and the judge in that case, to arrange things so we may have that yet to look forward to.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JALLEN,

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Another one is hitting. Scandal!!!!

http://youtu.be/xs2_mqdfaJM

Posts: 3485 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

ROFL

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

ROFL

"All of you who have registered to vote as Democrats, get out of the room now before I have all of you shot."

Posts: 5788 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Drudge has a headline that Washington Times says the number of classified emails has grown to 60. No details yet.

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
It will probably continue to grow.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31433 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
It will probably continue to grow.

like Pinocchio's nose...

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Hillary's always been a horrible candidate, but this time around, she's really set the bar for corruption, incompetence, and down right unlikability. Several months ago I would have rebuked anyone who might have suggested Hillary would not achieve her party's nomination in a landslide. Right now, I'm starting to believe she might not even make it to nomination day. One can hope...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Hillary's always been a horrible candidate, but this time around, she's really set the bar for corruption, incompetence, and down right unlikability. Several months ago I would have rebuked anyone who might have suggested Hillary would not achieve her party's nomination in a landslide. Right now, I'm starting to believe she might not even make it to nomination day. One can hope...

It's even starting to seem plausible that she may be voting absentee, if Federal prisoners even get to vote.

Remember that great Paul Shanklin parody of Sonny and Cher, "They've Got You, Babe!"

I can't say I remember the timeline of the so-called Watergate fiasco. I was working all day and going to law school all night. It seems like the event and the investigation were years apart and it took a long time before things really started to head downhill. It must have seemed like water torture, the drip, drip, drip of events and revelations, until the stench became too much to ignore. When did Butterfield tell the committee about the taping?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Hillary in deep email scandal denial: 'It's not anything that people talk to me about as I travel around the country'

The candidate renowned for hand-picking the people with whom she speaks and roping off the press corps is now claiming that nobody is interested in her deepening email scandal because “It's not anything that people talk to me about as I travel around the country.”

Appearing at the Iowa State Fair, the once-presumptive Democrat nominee continued to airily dismiss her scandals. As CBS News (not CNS, or Fox, or any other conservative outlet reports:

"The State Department has confirmed that I did not send nor receive material marked classified," Clinton told reporters Saturday while on a visit to the Iowa State Fair. "This is not about me -- they have also confirmed that."

Rather, the former secretary of state said that the classification of her emails was an interagency problem that had little to do with her.

"I think there are disputes going on among agencies about what shoulda, coulda, woulda been done back four years, five, six years ago," Clinton said. "That is something for them to work out."

She stuck to her usual refrain, saying she was simply "repeating the facts" and "the facts are I did not send nor did I receive material marked classified."

The presidential hopeful added that the "partisan-ization" of her private email server use wasn't an issue that Iowans -- or any voters she's met with -- cared about.

"It's not anything that people talk to me about as I travel around the country," Clinton said. "It is never raised in my town halls. It is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Not that it matters to Hillary (for now), but a kind of consensus is beginning to form on the right that she is toast. Most conservatives, including me, relish the thought of running against her, but Michael Goodwin of the New York Post writes:

The Clintons aren’t kids anymore, but if they’ve got a comeback strategy for her, they better use it fast. Her doomsday clock is ticking.

Hardly a day goes by without more developments in her e-mail scandal and the damage is reaching red-alert levels. The words “criminal probe” that she fought so hard against when The New York Times broke the investigation story are now routine, as are mentions of the FBI and the “home brew” server at the center of it all.

Goodwin identifies three problems, any one of which could be fatal:

The first problem is the Obama White House. It can tell the Justice Department to back off, or play it straight with the probe of how she handled classified information. The president can deliver a message of support for her, or help push Vice President Joe Biden into the race against her. He can unleash Valerie Jarrett, or muzzle her.

In any event, there is little or nothing Clinton can do. The choice is Obama’s.

Hillary’s second problem is the media. There’s a small sob-sister cohort trying to protect her, but mostly there’s a feeding frenzy and leaks from various government agencies are showing up in reports across the country.

Clinton’s sense of entitlement, reflected in the decision to use a private server and delete e-mails of her choosing, along with her frosty relationships with the intelligence community, are coming back to haunt her. Again, she’s got little power to stop the death by a thousand cuts.

Her third problem is character. That 1992 interview where she lied to protect her husband was one of many where she demonstrated a willingness to say whatever was politically expedient. The habit has become so ingrained that she appears addicted to deceit.

Polls showing that about 60 percent of Americans, and even more in some swing states, find her dishonest and untrustworthy mean she has a mountain to climb to get to the Oval Office. It’s hard to figure out how she gets people to vote for her who’ve already ­decided they don’t trust her.

After enduring this insufferable woman in my face for almost a quarter of a century, I want her decline to be slow, painful, and devastating. Please, Hillary, hang in there, continuing to pretend that your problems are a right wing conspiracy, lie and change your story, and for heaven's sake, don't quit.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com...y.html#ixzz3izbP1vYq

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24283 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Drudge has a headline that Washington Times says the number of classified emails has grown to 60. No details yet.

Has anyone thrown a "duh" out there yet? I mean for chrissakes, she was the Secretary of State. Of course she was going to receive classified email.

Stupid woman.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30570 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtontimes.com...ls-flagged-for-clas/

While media coverage has focused on a half-dozen of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s personal emails containing sensitive intelligence, the total number of her private emails identified by an ongoing State Department review as having contained classified data has ballooned to 60, officials told The Washington Times.

That figure is current through the end of July and is likely to grow as officials wade through a total of 30,000 work-related emails that passed through her personal email server, officials said. The process is expected to take months.

The 60 emails are among those that have been reviewed and cleared for release under the Freedom of Information Act as part of a open-records lawsuit. Some of the emails have multiple redactions for classified information.

Among the first 60 flagged emails, nearly all contained classified secrets at the lowest level of “confidential” and one contained information at the intermediate level of “secret,” officials told the Times.

Those 60 emails do not include two emails identified in recent days by Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III as containing “top-secret” information possibly derived from Pentagon satellites, drones or intercepts, which is some of the nation’s most sensitive secrets.

State officials and the intelligence community are working to resolve questions about those and other emails with possible classified information, a process that isn’t likely to be completed until January.

As the number of suspect emails grows and the classification review continues, it is clear that predictions contained in a notification Mr. McCullough sent Congress this summer is likely to hold true: Mrs. Clinton’s personal emails likely contained hundreds of disclosures of classified information.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Has anyone thrown a "duh" out there yet? I mean for chrissakes, she was the Secretary of State. Of course she was going to receive classified email.

Stupid woman.

Not to mention that she's a Clinton. That should be enough for anyone with even a semi-working thinker that there are dirty dealings afoot.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15694 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mrs. Clinton’s personal emails likely contained hundreds of disclosures of classified information.

... and that information is likely already in the hands of our enemies.

What that means is that the enemies of America, including the enemies within, WANT HRC to be president. They will own her.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24283 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
As a former System Administrator for a Disaster Recovery environment (back up administrator), it is beyond comprehension that the emails that Clinton sent or received cannot be uncovered.

You do NOT need her server. They wiped it anyway. All you need to do is demand that other agencies in the government do a search of their email systems for communications that had Clintons email address as a sender or recipient. That would not be a hard search to setup. Time consuming yes, but not that hard to do.

This is beside the point that she broke information security policies and procedures by having the email system that was not governed by appropriate government agencies.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
While media coverage has focused on a half-dozen of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s personal emails containing sensitive intelligence, the total number of her private emails identified by an ongoing State Department review as having contained classified data has ballooned to 60, officials told The Washington Times.
Oopsie, Hil!! Razz
quote:
As the number of suspect emails grows and the classification review continues, it is clear that predictions contained in a notification Mr. McCullough sent Congress this summer is likely to hold true: Mrs. Clinton’s personal emails likely contained hundreds of disclosures of classified information.
Oh, my oh my oh my! Eek Razz

Posts: 108124 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post

Source

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15773 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post