SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
I hope they save some for after the election too.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com...93165c6d4_story.html

FBI Director James B. Comey notified key members of Congress Sunday afternoon that after reviewing all of the newly discovered Hillary Clinton emails the agency stands by its original findings against recommending charges.

Comey wrote that investigators had worked “around the clock” to review all the emails found on a device used by former congressman Anthony Weiner that had been sent to or from Clinton and that “we have not changed our conclusions expressed in July.”

Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
^ I'm sure the Clinton's are a few million dollars lighter today.

Posts: 5078 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Wow. They must all be Evelyn Wood graduates. One week to go thru 600,000 emails? They must have missed the ones about the maid printing classified documents. With all that has come out in the public this week...what do they take us as?

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
The dems who were ready to crucify him last week will be singing praise tonight.

Posts: 1822 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Classified emails on an unauthorized, pervert's laptop...no problem. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30559 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What's with this guy? Is he just fucking with everybody?

Posts: 1080 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Did we really expect something different?

Hillary is still crooked as hell, so vote for Trump, that's all we have left.

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
EDIT: Fake website.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What happened to this supposedly going to take months or even years to fully invetigate?

The fix is in.

posted Hide Post
So, my rough math says 55,000 emails in 1 year vs 675,000 emails in 7 days = approximately a 64,000 percent increase in the review process. Yeah right Frown

Ken

Posts: 1051 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Report This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Tim Kaine complains that FBI is "conspiring" against Hillary for investigating her crimes

Talking like a three-bit con man!

I mean, what's a few hundred million in bribes between friends? Oooops... in "speaking fees"... Roll Eyes

Oh, and in the same speech, Tim Kaine cheers white genocide in the U.S. If you want to do volume as a crook, wouldn't you rather be "serving the people" in Guadalajara or Nigeria... The more "diverse" the population, the more varied the opportunities!

Have you noticed that those shielding Hillary are all affirmative action appointees? Holder, Lynch, Mills, etc... Do you think that the Attorney General is a black woman "by coincidence"... Roll Eyes

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
I guess Comey got the message:

http://denverguardian.com/2016...rent-murder-suicide/

That's crazy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30559 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

*Ahem*

quote:

There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw
Anti-Hillary Clinton “story” is the latest in a wave of fake partisan news flooding Facebook

By Eric Lubbers | elubbers@denverpost.com
PUBLISHED: November 5, 2016 at 6:08 pm | UPDATED: November 6, 2016 at 10:33 am

The “Denver Guardian” is not a real news source and definitely isn’t Denver’s oldest news source.

On Nov. 5, a story began circulating on Facebook (at points gaining 100 shares per minute) with the headline “FBI AGENT SUSPECTED IN HILLARY EMAIL LEAKS FOUND DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE,” and hosted at denverguardian.com.

The only problem is that there is no such thing as “The Denver Guardian” and the news story it “reported” never happened.

There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Thanks, ensigmatic.

That was just too much.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
...with respect to Secretary Clinton
Hmmm

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6251 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Good gosh. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

*Ahem*

quote:

Anti-Hillary Clinton “story” is the latest in a wave of fake partisan news flooding Facebook

By Eric Lubbers | elubbers@denverpost.com
PUBLISHED: November 5, 2016 at 6:08 pm | UPDATED: November 6, 2016 at 10:33 am

The “Denver Guardian” is not a real news source and definitely isn’t Denver’s oldest news source.

On Nov. 5, a story began circulating on Facebook (at points gaining 100 shares per minute) with the headline “FBI AGENT SUSPECTED IN HILLARY EMAIL LEAKS FOUND DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE,” and hosted at denverguardian.com.

The only problem is that there is no such thing as “The Denver Guardian” and the news story it “reported” never happened.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see if anyone in New York "leaks" anything that they feel contradicts Comey's correspondence today......

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I guess the Dems will be all "Neeeeever miiiiind...Comey is a wonderful guy!" now.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 34084 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post