SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108081 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Wonder if his suicide note has been written yet.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Five years ago today.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16817 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Drip, drip, drip...

Who's got their finger in the Dyke?..... Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29783 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Ewwwwww ! Razz

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtontimes.com...czYxaWg2UDNUYXlSNiJ9

A Maryland judge ordered the state bar to open an investigation Monday into the three lawyers who helped former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton delete her private emails.

Anne Arundel County Circuit Court Judge Paul F. Harris Jr. said the complaints lodged against David E. Kendall, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were egregious and the state bar couldn’t dismiss them as frivolous.

“There are allegations of destroying evidence,” Judge Harris said at a hearing Monday morning.

He said the state’s rules require the bar to conduct investigations no matter who raises the complaint and can’t brush aside accusations.

The judge made the announcement a day before Mrs. Clinton releases her latest book, “What Happened,” and begins a monthslong book tour attempting to explain how she lost an election she thought she had secured.

The Maryland bar complaint was brought by Ty Clevenger, a lawyer who has pursued sanctions against Mrs. Clinton and her legal team in several venues and who is also pressing the FBI to release details of its investigation into the former top diplomat.

Bars in Arkansas and the District of Columbia, as well as federal courts, brushed aside requests from Mr. Clevenger, who is seeking to have Mrs. Clinton and her attorneys suspended or disbarred.

But Judge Harris said Mr. Clevenger’s request appears to have merit and that Maryland will have to at least launch an investigation and demand a response from the lawyers, Mr. Clevenger said.

Mr. Clevenger said he won another victory in recent days when the Justice Department agreed that his case met the threshold of intense public interest.

The FBI had denied an open-records request into its investigation on grounds that there was not sufficient public interest to overcome Mrs. Clinton’s privacy rights. Mr. Clevenger appealed to the Justice Department, which ruled that it would expedite his request — signifying it accepts his claims of public interest.

The Maryland Attorney Grievance Commission tried to sideline Mr. Clevenger last year, arguing that he had “no personal knowledge of the allegations” so it wouldn’t investigate.

On Monday, Alexis Rohde, a lawyer representing the grievance commission, said she was bound by confidentiality rules that prevented her from explaining why the panel had determined the complaint was frivolous.

“Because all these complaints are confidential, I’m unable to put that before the court,” she said.

Judge Harris rejected that explanation, saying it was the first time the commission had used the term “frivolous” to explain a decision. He also said the rules were clear that the commission needed to investigate.

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:

http://www.washingtontimes.com...czYxaWg2UDNUYXlSNiJ9

A Maryland judge ordered the state bar to open an investigation Monday into the three lawyers who helped former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton delete her private emails.

... the complaints ... were egregious and the state bar couldn’t dismiss them as frivolous.

Wow, it keeps stacking up. UK news has it right: Donald Trump’s storming victory is a giant middle finger to Hillary Clinton’s sneering liberal elite supporters. Clinton's sneers at the ordinary working people she was meant to represent show just how out-of-touch she is with the concerns of the common man

One of my favorite election night images:

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
September 16, 2017

New Hillary Emails Warrant Special Prosecutor
By Daniel John Sobieski

New emails unearthed by Judicial Watch confirm that the Clinton Foundation was in fact a pay-to-play influence peddling operation far more worthy of a special prosecutor than imaginary Russians colluding under Trump Administration beds. It is time for President Trump to keep the promise he made in the presidential debate to indict Hillary Clinton for her crimes:

About 20 minutes into the debate, Donald Trump delivered a menacing threat to Hillary Clinton. “If I win,” he warned, “I’m going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there’s never been so many lies, so much deception.” …

“It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country,” Mrs. Clinton observed.

“Because,” Mr. Trump replied “you’d be in jail.”

The emails fully incriminating Hillary are part of of documents obtained by Judicial Watch under a court order forcing the State Department to find the documents it said it couldn’t find, didn’t have or was too understaffed to look for:

Judicial Watch today released 1,617 new pages of documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing numerous additional examples of classified information being transmitted through the unsecure, non-state.gov account of Huma Abedin, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, as well as many instances of Hillary Clinton donors receiving special favors from the State Department.

The documents included 97 email exchanges with Clinton not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 627 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over, and further contradicting a statement by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails had been turned over to department.

The emails show intentional mishandling of classified material and coordination between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation which involved the State Department granting favors and access to Clinton Foundation donors. Some of the emails were undoubtedly among the 33,000 Hillary Clinton and her operatives destroyed even though they were under Congressional subpoena.

Former FBI Director James Comey, who exonerated Hillary first and conducted a sham investigation later, concluded, usurping the authority of the attorney general, that Hillary Clinton could not be indicted for her crimes because she lacked “intent,” even though the law imposes no such requirement. These new documents and emails indicate clear intent and purpose and the failure to produce them was part of the cover-up for her crimes. Among the examples cited by Judicial Watch in the documents:

The new documents show that Clinton donors frequently requested and received special favors from the State Department that were connected to the Clinton Foundation.

On July 14, 2009, Gordon Griffin, a XL Keystone lobbyist, sent an email to Clinton Foundation executive Doug Band, asking if Band could get him into a Council on Foreign Relations dinner at which Clinton was speaking. Band forwarded the email to Abedin, saying, “Can u get him in?” Abedin replied: “Yes will get him in.” Band was a top aide to President Bill Clinton and co-founder of Teneo. Griffin was a major donor to

Hillary Clinton’s Senate and presidential campaigns….

On September 11, 2009, Terrence Duffy, chairman of futures brokerage firm CME Group, a donor to the Clinton Foundation, asked Clinton to arrange “government appointments” for him in Singapore and Hong Kong. Clinton, using her HDR22@clintonmail.com address, forwarded the request to Abedin, “fyi.” Abedin responded to Duffy’s email, saying she would “follow up” with Duffy’s secretary, Joyce. Duffy gave $4,600 to Hillary’s 2008 presidential campaign; CME Group paid Hillary $225,000 for a speaking fee and has donated between $5,001 and 10,000 to the Clinton Foundation. …

On May 5, 2010, major Clinton Global Initiative member, Clinton Foundation donor and real estate developer Eddie Trump forwarded to “Dougie” Band a request for assistance from Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner to get the Russian American Foundation involved in a State Department program. Band forwarded the request to Abedin, saying, “Can we get this done/mtg set.” As Judicial Watch previously reported, the State Department doled out more than $260,000 to the Russian American Foundation for “public diplomacy.”

Major Clinton donor Bal Das, a New York financier who reportedly raised $300,000 for Hillary’s 2008 presidential campaign, asked Abedin on November 11, 2009 if Hillary Clinton could address the Japan Society at its annual conference in 2010. Clinton did speak to the Japan Society’s annual conference in 2011.

Collusion with the Russians, anyone? How about Hillary Clinton’s collusion with the Russians in the Uranium One deal which gave Russia control of 20 percent of our uranium supply in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation?

Clinton played a pivotal role in the Uranium One deal which ended up giving Russian interests control of 20 percent of our uranium supply in exchange for donations of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. That, ladies and gentlemen, is a federal crime. As Clinton Cash author Peter Schweitzer has noted:

Tuesday on Fox Business Network, “Lou Dobbs Tonight,” Breitbart editor at large and the author of “Clinton Cash,” Peter Schweizer said there needs to be a federal investigation into the Russian uranium deal then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved after the Clinton Foundation receiving $145 million from the shareholders of Uranium One….

Discussing the Clinton Foundation receiving $145 million from the shareholders of Uranium One, he continued, “Look there are couple of things that are extremely troubling about the deal we touched on. number one is the amount of money $145 million. We are not talking about a super PAC giving a million dollars to support a candidate. We are not talking about campaign donations. We are talking about $145 million which by the way is 75 percent or more of the annual budget of the Clinton Foundation itself so it’s a huge sum of money. Second of all we are talking about a fundamental issue of national security which is uranium -- it’s not like oil and gas that you can find all sorts of places. They are precious few places you can mine for uranium, in the United States is one of those areas. And number three we are talking about the Russian government. A lot of people don’t realize it now, in parts of the Midwest American soil is owned by Vladimir Putin’s government because this deal went through. And in addition to the $145 million Bill Clinton got half a million dollars, $500,000 for a 20-minute speech from a Russian investment bank tied to the Kremlin, two months before the State Department signed off on this deal. It just stinks to high heaven and I think it requires a major investigation by the federal government.”

As Investor’s Business Daily editorialized, donations to the Clinton Foundation even played a factor in the refusal of Hillary Clinton’s State Department to designate Nigeria’s Boko Haram as a terrorist organization for two years:

Hillary's emails may be only the tip of an iceberg that could include Clinton Foundation donations to shield Boko Haram from being designated a terrorist group and her brother's involvement in a Haitian gold mine….

Last month, the Washington Post reported on another deal involving Rodham that could prove politically embarrassing and damaging for his sister. It seems that he sits on the board of a company that got a coveted gold-mining contract from the government of Haiti after the Clinton Foundation sponsored relief work in Haiti.

In interviews with the Post, both Rodham and the chief executive of Delaware-based VCS Mining said they were introduced at a meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative, which seems more and more to be an unseemly mix of charitable work with the political and business interests of Clinton Foundation donors.

And then there's Hillary's strange dealings regarding the Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram, which just recently pledged its allegiance to the ever-expanding Islamic State -- dubbed the "JV team" by President Obama, who has yet to make good on his pledge to degrade and destroy them.

Last May, we wondered why for two years on Hillary Clinton's watch the State Department refused to designate a Nigerian Islamist group as a terrorist organization. This group has murdered thousands as it wages a real war on women. As Josh Rogin at the Daily Beast reports, the Clinton State Department "refused to place Boko Haram on the list of foreign terrorist organizations in 2011" after the group bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.

Sen. David Vitter, R-La., sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry last week asking for all of Hillary's records relating to Boko Haram and her reluctance to designate it a foreign terrorist organization.

Vitter also requested all of Hillary's communications with Gilbert Chagoury, a Nigerian construction tycoon who has donated millions to the Clinton Foundation. Vitter noted that Chagoury had a financial interest in the potential impact of designating Boko Haram a terrorist group

How many of the more than 30,000 "personal" emails that Hillary deleted from her private account relate to these matters? Is that why she needed a private email server? We need to see that server. It might provide, er, a veritable gold mine of information.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch constitute an equally valuable gold mine of information. President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions have a chance to right a great wrong here. Director Comey tried to put the fix in for Hillary by not convening a grand jury, moving to have a special prosecutor appointed, and by not showing up for a cursory interview of Hillary which was not done under oath. The infamous tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch was merely the frosting on this cake.

Comey deserved to be fired for letting Hillary Clinton skate and he isn’t out of the legal woods himself yet. But Hillary’s crimes in fact cry out for a special prosecutor. As Judicial Watch concludes:

“The emails show ‘what happened’ was that Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin obviously violated laws about the handling of classified information and turned the State Department into a pay for play tool for the corrupt Clinton Foundation,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The clear and mounting evidence of pay for play and mishandling of classified information warrant a serious criminal investigation by an independent Trump Justice Department.”

Lock her up -- and while we’re at, how about Huma Abedin and James Comey as well?

http://www.americanthinker.com...cial_prosecutor.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
New Hillary Emails Warrant Special Prosecutor

But.... if they are too lame to look into Hillary's crimes....
She will never quit trying to do in the Donald:

Hillary Clinton Says She Might Still Challenge Trump's Legitimacy As President
"No, I wouldn't rule it out."

September 18, 2017

Hillary Clinton told NPR's Terry Gross Monday that she still hasn't fully ruled out questioning Trump's legitimacy as President — but she'll wait to see what Robert Mueller uncovers in his investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russian officials.

The failed Democratic presidential nominee is still on tour promoting her book, What Happened (okay, it's been, like, a week, but it feels like she's been everywhere), and made a pit stop to chat with NPR's Fresh Air about her post-election emotional recovery.

But Clinton was reticent to say that she's fully come to terms with her loss, and appeared to claim she's got something in her back pocket for when it's finally revealed the Russians messed with the election.

"As more and more information comes out about the depth of Russia's interference in the election, do you think, at some point, that it would be legitimate to challenge the legitimacy of the election?" asked Gross.

"Let me just put it this way, if I had lost the popular vote but won the electoral college and in my first day as president the intelligence community came to me and said, 'The Russians influenced the election,' I would've never stood for it," Clinton said. "Even though it might've advantaged me, I would've said, 'We've got to get to the bottom of this.' I would've set up an independent commission with subpoena power and everything else."

Clinton says she's sure Russians were involved in the election outcome because then-candidate Donald Trump jokingly asked the hackers who'd broken into the DNC's unprotected server, if they'd be able to recover the 33,000 missing emails Clinton had deleted off her own private email server, kept in the bathroom of her Chappaqua home.

"There's no doubt they influenced the election," Clinton said. "We know more about how they did that."

When Gross pressed Clinton on whether that meant Clinton could still challenge Trump's win, Clinton was less cagey.

NPR: I want to get back to the question, would you completely rule out questioning the legitimacy of this election if we learn that the Russian interference in the election is even deeper than we know now?

CLINTON: No. I would not. I would say —

NPR: You're not going to rule it out.

CLINTON: No, I wouldn't rule it out.

When asked whether she thought there'd be any available apparatus for overturning a vote that happened nearly a year ago, Clinton said she wasn't sure, but that Kenya just overturned their election, and that transition went smoothly. Clinton then launched into a bizarre, Beautiful Mind-style connect-the-dots conspiracy, tying the Mercer family, who gave a fortune to Trump in the election, to the overturned Kenyan contest, and then to Brexit.

She admitted, though, that her chance has probably come and gone and that, instead, she'd like to work to abolish the Electoral College, because while she dominated the vote on the coasts, nominal Rust Belt and flyover country states still stubbornly demand to have a say in presidential elections.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...llenge-emily-zanotti

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24260 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
After Self-Reflection, Journalists Discover They’ve Been Too Critical Of ... Democrats

Now is the time to confess your sins and ask for absolution. May Hillary have mercy on your souls.

By David Harsanyi
September 19, 2017

Journalism is in crisis. After some much-needed self-examination, however, reporters are finally beginning to figure out why many Americans are souring on their industry: They’ve been too critical of the Democratic Party.

The trend was evident in 2016, when media outlets decided to focus on Hillary Clinton’s corruption, favor trading, and subsequent cover-up attempts. As any journalism professor could tell you, the purpose of reporting is to answer basic questions, like Who? What? When? Where? Why? And does this story help bolster the chances of the Democratic Party’s candidate or not?

So sayeth self-styled journalism ethicist Jay Rosen, and other theorists of the trade like Jeff Jarvis. There was too much reporting going on, they argue. Democracy dies in excessive transparency, apparently. Who is at “fault” for the election of Donald Trump, they ask, as if Clinton had been predestined to wear her crown. And did journalists do enough to propel history in the proper direction?

There is plenty of data available on this question. It’s difficult to believe this now, but at one point a number of top media outlets considered the first-ever FBI investigation of a major presidential candidate in the history of the republic to be somewhat newsworthy. So they proceeded to cover the candidate’s many lies, her purging of somewhere around 30,000 pieces of evidence, and the FBI’s she’s-so-freaking-guilty-but-not-guilty verdict. And when authorities uncovered a computer that should have been in the possession of the FBI but was instead accessible to the sex-addicted husband of a top Hillary aide, they reported that, as well. This should have all been ignored.

On numerous occasions during her book tour, Clinton argued that the press didn’t do its job — which is to say, help her get elected. Considering the sycophantic coverage afforded her and her former boss the past eight years, perhaps these expectations were too high. Perhaps she expected the whitewashing to continue. Perhaps she anticipated the reaction to her dishonesty to be similar to the reaction she received after lying about the events surrounding the September 11, 2012 terror attack that took the life of Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. Which is to say a bunch journalists tweeting,

B
E
N
G
H
A
Z
I

embellished with dismissive jokes.

Perhaps in all the excitement of the election some journalists lost their way.

New York Times reporter Amy Chozick, who covered Clinton during the campaign, admitted to CNN’s Brian Stelter that reporters should probably do some “soul searching” regarding coverage that undermined history’s rightful outcome. The Atlantic’s James Fallows, it seems, agrees with Hillary’s contention that many in the press “can’t bear to face their own role in helping elect Trump.” Fallows’ piece was promoted by Rosen, which was in turn promoted by John Harwood, who covers politics for CNBC.

Harwood, you may recall, was the first-ever Democrat contestant to participate in a Republican primary debate. He was also known for interviewing Jeb Bush with the help of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta. While all this might sound a tad bit unprofessional to some of you primitive non-journalism-professor types, in the Era of Trump reporters who clear their work with Democratic Party officials aren’t reprimanded, they’re promoted to a lofty position at The New York Times.

In any event, Harwood claims “there is no doubt media coverage exaggerated the significance of Clinton’s e-mails in a way that was not just dumb but obviously ridiculous,” and goes on to claim that the classified documents were nothing more than “leakage.” All of which offers us a teachable moment.

This is how hyper-reporting undermines the yeoman’s work of folks like Harwood. If it hadn’t been for some overeager journalist, we might not know that then-FBI director James Comey believed any “reasonable person” would have known that her server was not an appropriate venue for classified emails. We may not have known that Clinton sent 110 emails containing clearly marked classified information; that 36 of them contained secret information; that eight of those email chains contained “top secret” information. We might not know that the FBI believed “hostile actors” could have “gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.” Without The New York Times, we might not have known that this was almost surely true.

The correct way to report on Hillary Clinton is simultaneously treating her like the most competent woman who ever lived but also one who can be easily overwhelmed by emails and simple markings on classified documents. Hillary is not corrupt, her peccadillos are nothing to get too excited about. As Harwood puts it, she was “foolish/selfish.” Nothing more. Any other framing of Democrats is liable to get the wrong person elected. Then we have to spend years retroactively delegitimizing the election.

For those of you who reported the news in 2016, now is the time to confess your sins and ask for absolution. May Hillary take pity on your souls.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/...itical-of-democrats/

-rduckwor

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Oops !! Razz

FBI ‘Finds’ New Documents About Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting:

The FBI has found 30 pages of documents related to the June 2016 airport tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, even after the bureau claimed to not have any records related to the matter.

FBI lawyers revealed the existence of the records in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, the conservative watchdog group.

The FBI had informed Judicial Watch last October that the bureau did not have any records related to the June 27, 2016 meeting between Clinton and Lynch. That encounter, which occurred on the tarmac at Phoenix’s airport, was significant because it took place while the Justice Department was investigating Hillary Clinton’s potential mishandling of classified information on her private email account.

Though the FBI told Judicial Watch that it did not have records related to the meeting, the Justice Department revealed in response to a separate lawsuit filed by the watchdog that some of its officials had been in contact with FBI officials about the Clinton-Lynch encounter.

In August, the Justice Department released emails showing some of its officials exchanging emails with the FBI regarding the meeting. And in a July 1, 2016, email, Justice Department official Caroline Pokomy told colleagues that “FBI is asking for guidance” on the controversy.

After the release of those documents, the FBI acknowledged that it had possession of some records related to the meeting. The bureau’s attorneys informed Judicial Watch that, “Upon further review, we subsequently determined potentially responsive documents may exist.”

It is unclear what documents about the tarmac meeting the FBI has in its possession, but Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton calls the FBI’s new disclosure “stunning.”

“The FBI is out of control,” Fitton said in a statement.

“It is stunning that the FBI ‘found’ these Clinton-Lynch tarmac records only after we caught the agency hiding them in another lawsuit.”

“Judicial Watch will continue to press for answers about the FBI’s document games in court. In the meantime, the FBI should stop the stonewall and release these new records immediately,” he added.

The FBI has until Nov. 30 to hand the newly discovered documents over to Judicial Watch.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10...ynch-tarmac-meeting/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable.

The judge needs to hold the senior-most person involved in criminal contempt and throw them in jail for 364 days.

On each of the 30 "new" documents.

One after another.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31551 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...2001/?#sp=show-clips

Weiner emails create new troubles for Hillary Clinton

Oct. 18, 2017 - 4:05 - Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News senior judicial analyst, argues new emails found on Anthony Weiner's computer will lead to Hillary Clinton's indictment if the FBI reopens the case.

We will have to build a bigger jail next year. Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

Sure...

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31551 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...2001/?#sp=show-clips

Weiner emails create new troubles for Hillary Clinton

Oct. 18, 2017 - 4:05 - Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News senior judicial analyst, argues new emails found on Anthony Weiner's computer will lead to Hillary Clinton's indictment if the FBI reopens the case.

Yet no fucking one has been arrested. The government is broken; justice does not exist.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20344 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
justice does not exist.
I wouldn't go that far, but this thread was created almost 15 months before the Presidential election, so your cynicism is not without merit.

Posts: 108081 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
justice does not exist.
I wouldn't go that far, but this thread was created almost 15 months before the Presidential election, so your cynicism is not without merit.

And this issue was the garlic-coated, silver-plated, burning 10mm holly crucifix in the heart of the Evil One, that almost worked perfectly, but certainly worked well enough.

Nice is overrated

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The government is broken; justice does not exist.

We have a special prosecutor, with an unlimited budget, and a staff of 20 lawyers, all contributors to Hillary, attempting to undo the results of an election based on collusion with the Russians ....

While Hillary herself, was central to ACTUAL collusion to put the Russians in control of our uranium supply, in exchange for contributions to her "charity".... and no indictment or charges of treason for her.

-rduckwor

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
An American businessman who went undercover for the FBI was blocked during the Obama administration from telling Congress what he knew about Russia’s efforts to influence the Clintons’ and Obama administration decisions, according to a report.
Attorney Victoria Toensing, a former Reagan Justice Department official and former chief counsel of the Senate intelligence committee, told The Hill that she is trying to get the Trump administration or the FBI to free her client to talk.

“All of the information about this corruption has not come out,” Toensing said.

She said her client possesses “specific allegations that Russian executives made to him about how they facilitated the Obama administration’s 2010 approval of the Uranium One deal and sent millions of dollars in Russian nuclear funds to the U.S. to an entity assisting Bill Clinton’s foundation.”

At the time, Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and serving on the government panel that approved the deal, the lawyer said. Bill Clinton accepted $500,000 Russian speaking fees in 2010 and collected millions more in donations from parties with a stake in the Uranium One deal. The Clintons and the Obama administration have denied that had any influence on the deal.

But Toensing said her client can also testify that FBI agents made comments to him suggesting political pressure was exerted, and that there was specific evidence that could have scuttled approval of the Uranium One deal if it became public.

“There was corruption going on and it was never brought forward. And in fact, the sale of the uranium went on despite the government knowing about all of this corruption. So, he’s coming forward. He wants the right thing to be done, but he cannot do it unless he is released from the NDA,” she told the outlet.

Toensing said her client was asked by the FBI to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to prevent him from talking to Congress, and has memos showing how the Obama Justice Department threatened him when he attempted to file a lawsuit to recover monies Russians stole from him and which could have drawn attention to the Russian corruption during the 2016 election.

The department threatened to bring a criminal case against him for violating the NDA, she said. The Hill also said it obtained emails from a civil attorney working with the witness that described the pressure the department was exerting on him to stay quiet.

“The government was taking a very harsh position that threatened both your reputation and liberty,” the civil lawyer wrote in one email, according to the outlet. In another, she wrote: “As you will recall the gov’t made serious threats sufficient to cause you to withdraw your civil complaint.”

The Hill on Tuesday revealed a wide-ranging FBI probe into Russian nuclear industry corruption facilitated by an American consultant who worked for Russian energy giant Rosatom’s Tenex subsidiary to grow Moscow’s uranium business inside the U.S.

The efforts included winning approval for Rosatom’s purchase of Canada-based Uranium One’s American uranium assets, and securing approval to sell uranium to the United States Enrichment Corporation and winning billions in new U.S. utility contracts.

Court records show that Toensing’s client went to the FBI immediately after Russian officials asked him to engage in illegal activity in 2009, according to the report. Working undercover, the client made kickback payments to the Russians with the approval of the FBI.

As a result of the client’s work, the U.S. was able to crack a “multibillion dollar racketeering scheme by Russian nuclear officials on U.S. soil that involved bribery, kickbacks, money laundering and extortion,” The Hill reported.

“In the end, the main Russian executive sent to America to expand Vladimir Putin’s nuclear business, an executive of an American trucking firm and a Russian financier from New Jersey pled guilty to various crimes in a case that started in 2009 and ended in late 2015,” it reported.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...on-uranium-one-deal/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Attorney Victoria Toensing, a former Reagan Justice Department official and former chief counsel of the Senate intelligence committee, told The Hill that she is trying to get the Trump administration or the FBI to free her client to talk.

So why wouldn't Trump or the FBI free the guy and hear what the man has to say?
Trump allows the Mueller witch hunt to morph into a complete fishing expedition working against him and anyone in his administration but yet allows these high crimes to exist with nary a single question being asked. Very strange.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8554 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post