SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Maybe the title should be "Mommy goes to prison". I can't for the life of me figure out what use the daughter would have for classified information. Unless its to give to her husband to all insider information on his hedge fund.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
A possibility?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...D3A&feature=youtu.be

Wow. Dick Morris is looking terrible. That's the first I've seen him in four years.

Anyway. A possibility? Sure, why not. I'm just thankful that Dick didn't predict a Trump landslide.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of dgwiggans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Maybe the title should be "Mommy goes to prison". I can't for the life of me figure out what use the daughter would have for classified information. Unless its to give to her husband to all insider information on his hedge fund.

It's possible. His hedge fund lost over 90% of its' customers investment, due to the economic fall of Greece. According to the Daily Caller, the pertinent info in the email has been redacted; "All of the text in the body portion of the classified emails is redacted because it contains foreign government information." Chelsea used the pseudonym of "Diane Reynolds" in her yoga emails.

-----------------

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow. Dick Morris is looking terrible. That's the first I've seen him in four years.

I guess toes have a lot more calories than I thought possible.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1780 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Report This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Wow, dick Morris has seen better days. But I was impressed with his use of the term "siraphonic cacophony." Am I spelling that right? I have no idea what it means!

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Just saw a report on Fox that Hillary used to forward classified emails to her maid so she could print them for her. Unbelievable....

posted Hide Post
How can she still have a security clearance?

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dog44:
How can she still have a security clearance?

Corruption.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Willful disregard for the most basic concepts of security and handling of classified information.

quote:
Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials

http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/c...lassified-materials/

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Doug Band Accuses Chelsea Of Using Clinton Foundation Money To Pay For Her Wedding
and life for a decade.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/...oney-pay-her-wedding

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Too funny- Could be bomb shell coming from wikileaks?

quote:
CLINTON CAMPAIGN: If 'whopper' email is published by WikiLeaks in next 2 days, 'it's probably a fake'

http://www.businessinsider.com...opper-emails-2016-11

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ha, that's straight up fear right there.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Full Definition of cacophony
plural cacophonies
: harsh or discordant sound : dissonance 2; specifically : harshness in the sound of words or phrases

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Not unfounded fear. Remember, they know what they wrote and what hasn't been published...yet

Unhappy ammo seeker

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
One thing has become incredibly clear in this. HRC is a master of manipulation. She is the puppet master and has a good share of the government and this country on her strings.

She has her claws in all levels of government, the DOJ, FBI, the media and god knows what else. She was even crafty enough to assure she positioned herself in front of Trump in a debate so that he appeared to loom behind her in a 'menacing' way, when all he did was stand still.

If she wins, everyone involved in any investigation of her dealings better make plans to leave the country as not only will she most likely dismiss them, but she'll assure they cannot be hired anywhere and any applications for unemployment, welfare or public assistance will be denied.

The best thing for this country would be for the FBI to announce charges and take her into custody on Monday.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Not unfounded fear. Remember, they know what they wrote and what hasn't been published...yet

My wifes first thought. "Since they know whats in the emails doesnt that mean they are already guilty and the emails are legit since they are trying to get ahead of it"

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
Wow, dick Morris has seen better days. But I was impressed with his use of the term "siraphonic cacophony." Am I spelling that right? I have no idea what it means!

He pronounces it differently than I do but he said, "stereophonic cacophony".

Dick lost most of his credibility in 2012 because though he knew differently he broadcast lies about Romney's impending victory to drive voter behavior. It's the same thing the media are doing today but will not suffer the same consequences.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29786 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
The best thing for this country would be for the FBI to announce charges and take her into custody on Monday.

I was thinking the same thing this morning.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4936 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Where's the beef?

quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Too funny- Could be bomb shell coming from wikileaks?

quote:
CLINTON CAMPAIGN: If 'whopper' email is published by WikiLeaks in next 2 days, 'it's probably a fake'

http://www.businessinsider.com...opper-emails-2016-11

Posts: 11170 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Could be bomb shell coming from wikileaks?

I will not be surprised, actually expecting it, of something that will tip the remaining scales on Monday. Not necessarily from wikileaks, or as usually Hillary refers them---"those dastardly Russians writing those bad things about my campaign".

Also expecting mass hysteria on Wednesday morning out of women (and some men) Hillary supporters. Their menses seem to be synchronized.

Razz

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post