SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

All that botox Juvederm and nip and tucks... and this dog fighting has taken a severe toll on the mug.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8461 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Plus as a reminder, Comey's latest statements does not include other FBI investigations, including the Clinton Foundation.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Plus as a reminder, Comey's latest statements does not include other FBI investigations, including the Clinton Foundation.

Nor does it change the fact that she deleted some 33K emails after receiving a Congressional subpoena.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
All I know is that Im sitting in a hotel room boardering on being physically ill...

I'm right there with you on that. This is stressful seeing your government exposed for what it truly is.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20344 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The agents should organize, among themselves, a very public-- highly publicized--mass resignation. It would be in effect a vote of "no confidence" in Comey.

Only if there is some kind of major-- and public-- shake up is there any chance of the FBI regaining credibility. As it is now, nobody believes or trusts the FBI. They have become a joke. A bad joke.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11123 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
I don't believe the NYPD has anything other than the dirt on Weiner and the arab woman. If they had anything, Rudy would already have had one of his buddies leak it.

Comey is a chump. What was the point of opening the investigation again just to re-close it? Did Hillary put some coin in his pocket? He even admitted she did illegal activities, but not with intent. That is the typical legalese hair-splitting that the Clinton crime family has employed for years. She isn't cleared of anything, except in Comey's mind.

You can hope for a miracle but don't rely on it. If you live in a swing state or a blue state continue trying to get people out to vote.

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I had no idea how deeply corrupt our politicians are. The depth of corruption and number of those involved is staggering.

The biggest promise Trump needs to fulfill to keep my support is draining the swamp.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
All I know is that Im sitting in a hotel room boardering on being physically ill...

Yeah. Me, too.

I have not felt this way since the day Chief Justice Roberts twisted logic and truth to come to the conclusion that ObamaCare was a tax and therefore fully constitutional.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The agents should organize, among themselves, a very public-- highly publicized--mass resignation. It would be in effect a vote of "no confidence" in Comey.

Only if there is some kind of major-- and public-- shake up is there any chance of the FBI regaining credibility. As it is now, nobody believes or trusts the FBI. They have become a joke. A bad joke.

I think something like that would make us all feel good for the moment, but the long-term damage would be NO honorable men and women left in the agency to continue pressing for what's right.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4936 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tonyny:
You can hope for a miracle but don't rely on it. If you live in a swing state or a blue state continue trying to get the right people out to vote.

Fixed it for you.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tonyny:
What was the point of opening the investigation again just to re-close it?

Assuming it was either a deliberate ploy or that Comey even bowed to internal pressure to reopen the investigation, the upshot today is to reassure any of the dim-witted who might have been wavering in their support of BJ Bill’s wife that she really, truly didn’t do anything very seriously wrong: “See, they investigated, and then investigated again and found nothing worthy of legal action.” It could even generate some sympathy votes because of the perception that she’s being unjustly persecuted—and at the last minute at that. The risk was that it might influence a few early voters in the other direction, but they’re unlikely to be decisive.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47467 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The agents should organize, among themselves, a very public-- highly publicized--mass resignation. ..........

Never gonna happen. Too much retirement at stake, too many cushy jobs.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I say since there are no classified Email in the entire 650000...Release them all to the public.. Under the freedom of information act that should be done.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9077 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Since when does the FBI stay open on Sunday to clear someone?

I'm almost certain that if I was accused of something, I would not be told on a Sunday that the investigation was over, with a decision not to proceed.

Am I correct, or is this normal??

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
So, now we’re back to “They should all resign”—? A few days ago when it seemed that reopening the investigation was due to pressure from conscientious agents all that had died down; what happened? Oops, we’re pissed at Comey again, so a bunch of other people should give up their careers to make us feel better?

As 4x5 pointed out, would it truly be better if there was no one at all left in the agency who was interested in truth and justice? Yes, it might be embarrassing if a bunch of agents resigned, but does anyone genuinely believe that a bit of extra embarrassment would make an iota of difference otherwise? We have a corrupt candidate supported by half the electorate and an Executive Branch likewise riddled with corruption from the very top down, and we believe that mass resignations would result in anything but “Good riddance”?

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47467 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
I say since there are no classified Email in the entire 650000...Release them all to the public.. Under the freedom of information act that should be done.

That's the problem. And the reason they were put on a private server to begin with.

They are private, and not under FOIA.

That's why we hear from the DNC that most were about yoga classes and the like.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
I want to know how they got Original Classification Authorities (i.e. CIA, DIA, NSA, State, etc.) to review all 650K e-mail in 8 days.

I call bullshit.

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
How could the FBI review 650,000 emails so fast?

One set of potential answers:

1. They didn't. They ran a software routine that filtered out only emails to or from Hillary Clinton. They ran a second filter that only collected emails from 2009 to early 2013 (While Clinton was Sec State)

2. They looked for any duplicates to emails they already had.

3. NBC is reporting that no new classified emails were found, but some new emails not related to govt business were found (per NBC)

Now even if the above is true, that means on the pervert Weiner's laptop were classified emails (but they weren't new emails)

Since Comey didn't find "intent" before, he didn't find "intent" this time either.

Don't ask me to explain the conclusion, Comey was wrong in July and he is wrong now for exactly the same reasons.

Anyone who has worked w classified material knows how absurd and corrupt this decision is.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:
I want to know how they got Original Classification Authorities (i.e. CIA, DIA, NSA, State, etc.) to review all 650K e-mail in 8 days.

I call bullshit.

100 emails in two hours is what my wife cranks through at her work. Given that it is roughly 67-68 people per day going through the emails 24/8. 130 would drop that to 12 hour days. The man hours are doable.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
I don't think Comey wanted to reopen the investigation. Doing so was due to extreme political pressures, not some benevolent or noble concern to get at the truth. Those of us who celebrated the reopening of the investigation were wrong to conclude there was any potential for a different outcome.

Comey simply waited a few days to make it look good and then re-announced there was nothing worth prosecuting.

My opinion of him has gone even lower than it was before.

Posts: 9554 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Report This Post