SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by TheOtherDave:
He can't tell you more... you'll suspend him.
I'm sorry, was there something you wanted to say to me? It seems like it. I'd appreciate it if you'd just get to whatever is bugging you.

I was just pointing out that you'd asked him to do something and then said he'd get suspended if he actually did it. Some people don't handle mind games well... For example, without knowing you or the tone of voice you had when you wrote that post, I'm not sure whether you actually want me to reply to you or if I'm gonna get yelled at for doing what you asked me to do.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
quote:
Curious...

Care to elaborate?

Sure. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser. This is the consequence of allowing corruption to survive and thrive. We can't believe what we see nor hear to be the truth. Nothing is what it appears to be. Nothing can be predicted based on logic nor policy. Events take place that make no sense.......or.....make the wrong sense. Do you remember these events occurring at such a great frequency before the current president assumed the seat of power? All of this and I mean ALL OF IT originates from his corrosive mind and will. We are witnessing the results of a corrupt king and his court. We are indeed living in a post constitutional era. How long this lasts depends on whether enough of us get out and vote for the opposition to the Dems. I know I will. But if righteousness does not prevail, I remain dispassionate. I've already had my mourning period in 2012.

I partially disagree. I'm 100% with you on the odd chain of events but don't for a second believe Obama is this smart. He is the puppet of someone, the question is who...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Curious...

Care to elaborate?

Sure. Things are getting curiouser and curiouser. This is the consequence of allowing corruption to survive and thrive. We can't believe what we see nor hear to be the truth. Nothing is what it appears to be. Nothing can be predicted based on logic nor policy. Events take place that make no sense.......or.....make the wrong sense. Do you remember these events occurring at such a great frequency before the current president assumed the seat of power? All of this and I mean ALL OF IT originates from his corrosive mind and will. We are witnessing the results of a corrupt king and his court. We are indeed living in a post constitutional era. How long this lasts depends on whether enough of us get out and vote for the opposition to the Dems. I know I will. But if righteousness does not prevail, I remain dispassionate. I've already had my mourning period in 2012.

I partially disagree. I'm 100% with you on the odd chain of events but don't for a second believe Obama is this smart. He is the puppet of someone, the question is who...

I don't believe Stampy Feet has some master plan. I think his mind and spirit were corrupted as a youngster such that he is open to evil inspiration. The source of that evil is not a mystery to me.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29907 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I think we are missing the point on Comey. He is just a pawn in this game.

You see, Barack told Low-Retta and Low-Retta told Comey.

Obama is at the very long end of this rope and we can't have this little uncomfortableness spoiling his legacy.

It is my hope that should right party take the WH on 1/20/2017, Comey has got some thing up his sleeve. Maybe, maybe not.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
All I know is that Im sitting in a hotel room boardering on being physically ill...

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It is not over til the fat lady sings.....and she will sing on Tuesday!!

Posts: 6715 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The expression- The Fish stinks from the head down is appropriate here...

Posts: 8698 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The new letter by itself shines little light on what the FBI found on the laptop.

Comey says there is no change to his July conclusion with respect to Clinton.

In July, Comey said he couldn't find "clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information"

"or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct"

"or indications of disloyalty to the United States;"

"or efforts to obstruct justice."

So if he didn't "see" any of the above in the Conf/ SEC / TS/SCI SAP material from the original batch, he is saying he didn't see any of that in the stuff on the laptop.

Comey's problem is that he was some combination of idiotic and corrupt in his July decision, and he is repeating the process now.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
All I know is that Im sitting in a hotel room boardering on being physically ill...

Are you able to at least treat that with a bottle of bourbon?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30932 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

You guys need to get a grip on yourselves. Is the government more corrupt now than it was this morning, last week or last year?

Will your life change or be affected on Wednesday regardless of who wins? Will it change on Jan 20th regardless of who won?

I'll be at work Wednesday morning regardless.

It is what it is- We're lucky we have \ had someone like Trump step up to the challenge and try. Look at what 1 man has done fighting the system.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13494 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I don't see anything in regards clinton, changing after Tuesday. It's quite apparent EVERYONE in washington is corrupt and/or complicit. The dems don't like Trump and the republicans in washington don't care for him either. No matter Trumps goals or intentions, those hurdles remain ... for now

Posts: 4839 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Unfortunately with a 0445 show....no. Plus, I cant do that stuff anymore...too old and it hurts too long afterwards.

If anything, Im frustrated and disgusted. I see potentially a long, tough road for my kids and grandkids.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Unfortunately with a 0445 show....no. Plus, I cant do that stuff anymore...too old and it hurts too long afterwards.

If anything, Im frustrated and disgusted. I see potentially a long, tough road for my kids and grandkids.

Look on the bright side. Maybe they won't be into freedom, solvency, or guns.

Or maybe the email crap doesn't matter and the tides have changed and we won't see her in office anyways.

I like to think the second one is more likely.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm sorry, was there something you wanted to say to me? It seems like it. I'd appreciate it if you'd just get to whatever is bugging you.

I was just pointing out that you'd asked him to do something and then said he'd get suspended if he actually did it. Some people don't handle mind games well... For example, without knowing you or the tone of voice you had when you wrote that post, I'm not sure whether you actually want me to reply to you or if I'm gonna get yelled at for doing what you asked me to do.

Are you new here?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you new here?

Not really, why?

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Those who support Hillary react to the latest FBI move, "See? We told you there was nothing...."

Those who support Trump: "Son of bitch! She's getting away with even more shit!"

Net effect on the election: 0

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11215 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well then, I'm in the same boat (pardon the pun as I sit here on my ship with two weeks left to go).

All I can do now as I look at my daughter is pray for a greater and better America come Wednesday morning. I'm going to hold off on any feelings of frustration and disgust for the time being...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30932 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you new here?

Not really, why?
Because sometimes the tone of what Parabellum writes is the answer irrespective of the actual content. IOW he uses sarcasm, is at times facetious or waxes rhetorical depending on mood and circumstances. At the risk of obsequiousness I do believe he is one of the best at it. The best advice I can give is sometimes, most times the proper response is none other than an acknowledgement that you understand.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29907 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Those who support Hillary react to the latest FBI move, "See? We told you there was nothing...."

Those who support Trump: "Son of bitch! She's getting away with even more shit!"

Net effect on the election: 0

This latest Comey thing barely lifted an eyebrow from me. He has lost all credibility from both sides.

There are bigger fish to fry in the next 48 hours.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17181 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post