SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Hear that? Thats the sound made when a bat makes good solid contact with a baseball.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Guccifer ... guessed passwords of prominent public figures....

Eek

Let me repeat that.

Eek

Guessed his way in. Incredible.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31446 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
While imprisoned in Romania, Guccifer reportedly met with the FBI, members of the Secret Service and members of Cyber Command to discuss how he accessed and read memos marked “official use only.”

Does a noose make a noise as it tightens?
I have noticed Hillary is more shrill than usual. Do you suppose it's the noose?

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...on/story?id=38168118

Stuff like this is now appearing. Some "legal scholar" pontificates that Hillary won't be prosecuted as she didn't break the law.

Interestingly he writes "This isn’t a law school exam where we attempt to figure out how creative one can become in fitting a law into a particular fact pattern." Which he exactly what he dos to argue against prosecution.

No doubt Hillary is banking on voters to become bored with the email issue and go get stuff out that "T really wasn't a crime."

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
obama in interview re Clinton email:

Obama said, “I continue to believe she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

Now what I also said is that — and she’s acknowledged — that there’s a carelessness in terms of managing e-mails that she has owned.

And she recognizes that. But I also think it is important to keep this in perspective. this is somebody who served her country for four years as secretary of state and did an outstanding job and no one has suggested that in some ways as a consequence of how she’s handled e-mails that that detracted from her excellent ability to carry out her duties.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video...ess-managing-emails/

"carelessness" and "Top Secret" really don't go together

adding:
more Obama quotes:

"She would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy. And what I also know, because I handle a lot of classified information, is that there are — there’s classified, and then there’s classified.

There’s stuff that is really top secret top secret, and there’s stuff that is being presented to the president or the secretary of state, that you might not want on the transom, or going out over the wire, but is basically stuff that you could get in open source."

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...ecret-top-secret.php

never saw something marked "really top secret top secret"

"really TS TS" would be like Obama's college records

Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
obama in interview re Clinton email:

Obama said, “I continue to believe she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

Hey, BO! Four guys who never made it out of Libya alive would probably disagree with you

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:

What does he think of General Petraeus re his contributions to this country and his treatment under the law?

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
no one has suggested that in some ways as a consequence of how she’s handled e-mails that that detracted from her excellent ability to carry out her duties.”

I'm sorry, I could've sworn that controlling and keeping track of those emails was a part of her duties. Has that been retroactively removed from the Secretary of State's job description?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I also think it is important to keep this in perspective. this is somebody who served her country for four years as secretary of state and did an outstanding job

This always ticks me off because I assume public "servants" are paid not only with money but prestige for their "work". They deserve no special leniency regarding carelessness or negligence because they "served".

The position od Secretary of State of the US is a very prestigious one, there is no shortage of competent and honest people willing to fill the position. No slack should be given to anyone who seeks the job and then screws it up.

Both Hillary and her sometime boss, BHO, are fools if we think that their "service" should be sufficient reason to accept major malfeasance and corruption.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Excuse me, but just what "outstanding" accomplishments did she achieve while Secretary of State? Besides getting an Ambassador and 3 others killed, of course.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Excuse me, but just what "outstanding" accomplishments did she achieve while Secretary of State?

The "Outstanding" is in the minds of Hillary and BHO only.
Most of us expected mediocre or sub-par and would have been delighted to get it.

Instead we had a disastrous performance by both Hillary and her boss, coupled with felonious misuse of her official position to enrich the Clinton Crime Family and betrayal of official secrets at level seldom achieved.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Not email related, but I didn't want to start another Hilary thread for this.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20828 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Excuse me, but just what "outstanding" accomplishments did she achieve while Secretary of State? Besides getting an Ambassador and 3 others killed, of course.

flashguy

She did an outstanding job...relative to Bowe Bergdahl serving with "honor and distinction."

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5742 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Hillary sure looks short. I hear she's been inflating her height . . .

Speaking of "inflating":

White House intern who shared a cubicle with Monica Lewinsky claims it could have been HER who 'ingratiated' herself with Bill Clinton - and says Hillary is 'not a people person'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/fem...t-people-person.html

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Good Lord. Does the thing about commenting on people's personal appearance include that tie?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
BJ is pretty tall, 6' 2" or so.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Good Lord. Does the thing about commenting on people's personal appearance include that tie?

I love this country with all my heart, but that tie Needs to be burned with extreme prejudice.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanR:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

I love this country with all my heart, but that tie Needs to be burned with extreme prejudice.

It was "Ugly Tie Day." He won!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
just got this disturbing photo from a very good friend . . . Eek