SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Am not impressed w the Obama conspiracy story. Sounds like somebody creating a news story rather than reporting it.

It's not presented as a story.
It's Monica Crowley's opinion (she's a pundit, not a reporter) that Obama would prefer to have Biden follow him in the office.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I like the Biden theory. If another 'historical' president (like first woman) replaces him, it lessens the impact of being the first black president. Being bookend by old white guys makes him stand out more. Especially after eight years, what does Zippy really have to show? ObamaCare, Iranian nukes, SALT treaty where we reduce our arsenal and Russia grows theirs? And Biden can be controlled. Remember all those Karl Rove/ Dick Cheney controlling President Bush? With Biden, it won't be a joke.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I wonder what happens to her secret service detail if she goes to prison? Under federal law, as Bill's wife, she is entitled to protection for her lifetime. I don't see anything in the code that terminates the protection if she goes to the big house (not the white one).

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
I wonder what happens to her secret service detail if she goes to prison? Under federal law, as Bill's wife, she is entitled to protection for her lifetime. I don't see anything in the code that terminates the protection if she goes to the big house (not the white one).

Just send her to a men's prison. She would be completely safe.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't believe that you can draw a parallel with Nixon and Hillary. One was political intrigue and cover up at the highest level (President), the other a violation of basic IT rules/regulations and misuse/unauthorized storage of classified or top secret material by a sitting Secretary of State.

I emphatically disagree.

Nixon lost his job over failed attempts to cover-up criminal acts (felonies) on the part of his subordinates. Only loose allegations exist that he was complicit in the original break-in at Watergate. In fact the best available information is that he was not involved in the original criminal act. In the end Nixon turned over the incriminating evidence, minus the “15 minute gap”.
(I am by the way, not a Nixon supporter; I detest the man and his policies, although I voted for him twice).

If the accusations are true; which seems very likely, H.R. Clinton personally engaged in very serious criminal acts, condoned very serious criminal acts on the part of her direct subordinates, and is engaged in even more serious criminal acts in an attempted cover-up.
H.R. Clinton has directed the destruction of subpoenaed material evidence in a series of felonies.

Therefore the comparison is apt.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
interesting article

I am interpreting this as Platte River saying they didn't wipe the server. ??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...33e6745d8_story.html

In the past week, the small Denver technology firm at the center of the scandal surrounding Hillary Rodham Clinton’s e-mails has received death threats. There have been phone calls from screaming strangers. The company has removed from its Web site biographies of its executives as well as testimonials from some of its customers.

All this because Platte River Networks won a contract in 2013 to provide information technology services to Bill and Hillary Clinton. It included taking possession of the e-mail server the Democratic presidential candidate had used when she was secretary of state.

DeCamillis referred most questions about the specifics of the company’s relationship with the Clintons and the actual setup of the server to Andy Boian, a public relations manager brought on last week to help Platte River deal with its newfound fame.

Boian said Bill and Hillary Clinton hired Platte River in June 2013 — four months after Clinton stepped down as secretary of state — after the company submitted a ­proposal for IT work to the high-powered couple.

DeCamillis did not think any of its employees held formal government-issued security clearances.

Platte River representatives have said the company took Clinton’s server from her Chappaqua, N.Y., home in June 2013, transferring it to a secure facility in New Jersey.

Last week, an attorney for the company said the server was “blank” when it was turned over to the FBI. Attorney Barbara Wells also said that at one point, data from the server was “migrated” to another server for the purpose of making the transition to Platte River.

But Boian, the public relations manager, said he could no longer be confident that Wells’s information about the server being blank had been accurate.

He added: “I don’t have any information that the server was wiped. Nor do I have any information to suggest it wasn’t. . . . The information I have for sure is that the server itself, when it migrated from Chappaqua to the data center, it was installed at the data center and left alone.

So if "the server itself, when it migrated from Chappaqua to the data center, it was installed at the data center and left alone.",

when was the server wiped and who did it?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm sure there are plausible explanations for all of this stuff.

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, not really. Clintons and Democrats involved. The last thing they would ever speak is the truth. Razz

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I don't believe that you can draw a parallel with Nixon and Hillary. One was political intrigue and cover up at the highest level (President), the other a violation of basic IT rules/regulations and misuse/unauthorized storage of classified or top secret material by a sitting Secretary of State.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16825 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
They don't want the truth. They want something they can tell Congress!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, not really. Clintons and Democrats involved. The last thing they would ever speak is the truth.

Yes,
Actually it’s kind of boring because every excuse HRC makes is just a riff on the ones they have made from the time WJC was running for the Dem nominatation. The two have sort of a one note song.

It does appear that lots of people are bored by this tune.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta go against the grain:

1. She will not be indicted.
2. She will be the democratic nominee.

The democrats have gotten used to being in charge and will go to whatever lengths necessary to stay in charge. Hillary might not be a good candidate, but she is the best chance they have - based on capturing the women's votes, the so-called men in the democratic party, the black vote, the hispanic vote, and a few dead voters thrown in for good measure.

(That's my opinion - it oughta be yours! Cool)

Posts: 1636 | Registered: February 15, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

Stop with the going to prison stuff. Not even a remote possibility. It's a wasted discussion.
Not only is Hillary not going to prison no one around her is going to prison.
There will be people who will take a hard fall and Platte River will probably cease to exist and they will have to file bankruptcy due to lawyering up.
The worse thing that may befall Hillary is she may lose the nomination.
Truthfully I think that's the best we can hope for.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtontimes.com...e-government-policy/

Court says Clinton emails broke ‘government policy’

A federal judge said Thursday that former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s unique email arrangement broke “government policy” and prodded the department to talk to the FBI about getting a look at the computer server and flash drives used to store her emails.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan was surprised the State Department hadn’t even made that request, and poked at the administration’s claim that the FBI needed to be left alone to conduct its investigation.

“We wouldn’t be here today had this employee followed government policy,” the judge said, casting doubt on the claim by Mrs. Clinton that she did nothing wrong when she set up her own email server at her home in New York and used it for all of her government business, and only belatedly returned 30,000 emails to the department.

The administration agreed to have the State Department and FBI work together on what documents may be available on the server and flash drive, but a Justice Department lawyer balked at requests from Judicial Watch, the plaintiffs suing to get records, that the government go back and look for backup tapes or try to find Mrs. Clinton’s old computer or BlackBerry.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:

Stop with the going to prison stuff. Not even a remote possibility. It's a wasted discussion.
There will be people who will take a hard fall and Platte River will probably cease to exist and they will have to file bankruptcy due to lawyering up.

What a killjoy Smile

Can't you just let a guy dream?

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Tweeting a picture of their gun cleaning oil wipes, Remington wrote, “Works on firearms, not email servers. In stores now,” adding the hashtags “#Clean” and “#Fun.”

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
What do you think this is, a gun forum?
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24278 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dang! I just put down a $1000 bet Hillary Clinton and Caitlyn Jenner would be cellmates! Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

What a killjoy Smile

Can't you just let a guy dream?

Sorry man, it's like when Newman goes off on a rant about the post office and Kramer has to shout at him to snap him out of it. Razz

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Something keeps bugging me.

It is reported that Platte River was hired in June 2013 to manage Hillary's server. The server was moved from her home to some place in NJ.

So for the last 2 years, has Hillary been using that server that was moved ?

Or has it just been sitting there gathering dust ?

What server has Hillary been using for her email since June 2013?

If the server wasn't being used, what has Platte River been doing since June 2013 ?

Have her emails since June 2013 been going to Platte River servers in Colorado?