SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
quote:
One suspects that a spate of high-level resignations from the FBI would immediately result in statements from some of them that would be very damning for Hillary and the DOJ

Without doubt this would put more nails in the Clinton coffin.
Rock ribbed, yellow dog Democrats, who make up something more than 20% of the electorate overall, and probably more than 50% in some states, will pull that Democrat Party Lever, regardless.

However, Clinton cannot win without a good many people who will be disturbed by all of this and may just say 'no more Clintons".

Dem voters would not be bothered by this one diddly. Zero. They wouldn't care at all. The entire FBI can resign and it won't matter one iota in November.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling it's coming. Soon.

The Energizer is all giddy.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I think the California primary is looming bigger than whatever Comey might do. Loretta Lynch will cover for Hillary if the FBI does recommend indictment. But if Hillary loses California, or "wins" it the way she "won" Kentucky, the already nervous Democrat Party bosses will hit the panic button.

Willfully or not, Comey dragged out the FBI investigation far too long. When something like this is expected and not delivered, for a while it builds tension and interest. But, then, past that point it begins to make itself irrelevant. And then past that point, it starts to become a joke. That's where we are now.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11126 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
I respectfully disagree. I have a hunch that once the cover was lifted on this, they found something much, much bigger. The more they dig, the more they find. Now it might very well have become a question on either which road to travel, or travel several at once and see how they link.

I really think this is waay bigger than first guessed...

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Willfully or not, Comey dragged out the FBI investigation far too long. When something like this is expected and not delivered, for a while it builds tension and interest. But, then, past that point it begins to make itself irrelevant. And then past that point, it starts to become a joke. That's where we are now.

Please tell us what's in the FBI report and what their recommendation will be.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I'm betting its forensic accounting that's taking so long. That shit is tedious and protracted.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The principal goal and purpose of this investigation is not dramatic effect, like some sort of TV serial, but identifying suspected criminal activity and assembling the evidence to prove it.

No joke!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
The way this SHOULD WORK is that Hillary, her husband, their kid, and about a dozen high ranking dems...maybe some reps...will find themselves facing racketeering, money laundering, and quite possibly espionage charges.

SHOULD WORK.

If it doesnt, the rule of law, this great Nation, and everything it has been based upon means nothing.

Then let the chips fall where they may.

"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
I respectfully disagree. I have a hunch that once the cover was lifted on this, they found something much, much bigger. The more they dig, the more they find. Now it might very well have become a question on either which road to travel, or travel several at once and see how they link.

I really think this is waay bigger than first guessed...

The FBI has access to tens of thousands of Hillary's e-mails. All those communications undoubtedly reveal hundreds of other relationships and, knowing Hillary's record, hundreds of other crimes committed in conert with the Clinton's. The depth and scope of her corruption probably makes the mafia look like amateurs. I'm not surprised this is taking awhile. I just hope they wrap this up before the election.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
entropy
Ball Haulin'

posted May 29, 2016 10:34 AM Hide Post
The way this SHOULD WORK is that Hillary, her husband, their kid, and about a dozen high ranking dems...maybe some reps...will find themselves facing racketeering, money laundering, and quite possibly espionage charges.

I so much hope you are right.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11126 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
So do I buddy...so do I.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a hunch that once the cover was lifted on this, they found something much, much bigger. The more they dig, the more they find. Now it might very well have become a question on either which road to travel, or travel several at once and see how they link.

^^^^^Yes, it has been obvious to many that the Clinton Global Fund and it's many side slush funds are only shallow cover for a massive bribery scheme.

However, as enthropy said: " I have a hunch that once the cover was lifted on this, they found something much, much bigger. The more they dig, the more they find."
This is difficult exacting work because the proving a quid pro quo is very difficult without a document trail.
Now the FBI has a document trail but it is massive. I assume they have recovered part of the 30,000 emails the Witch of Chappaqua did not turn over. Plus they have others from her aides, I would speculate way north of 100,000. All of this has to be matched with records from the Clinton Slush Funds which are probably deliberately deceiving.

Rather than dragging this out I suggest they are trying to hurry it up. People involved must be under a lot of pressure.

The end product is not supposed to be an exposé but evidence which will convince a jury to convict.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

So how long is an FBI investigation suppose to take?

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Here's a pretty good interchange on FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace. Wallace does a very good job keeping the discussion on track and holding their feet to to fire. The diversionary tactics by Congressman Schiff are maddening and are so typical of his party. Gratefully he was cut off at the knees.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/491...hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Article removed from Huffington Post
Not sure how valid this is but according to this, recommendation for racketeering charges are coming soon.

Posts: 1806 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
Article removed from Huffington Post
Not sure how valid this is but according to this, recommendation for racketeering charges are coming soon.

Yeah, I think this story is more wishful thinking than fact. It would certainly be lovely if it were true, but color me skeptical.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Yeah, I think this story is more wishful thinking than fact. It would certainly be lovely if it were true, but color me skeptical.
Yeah, because that's just what this thread needs, huh? More skepticism.

Does anyone know how Huffington Post is structured? Are there not editors who review articles before publishing?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Does anyone know how Huffington Post is structured? Are there not editors who review articles before publishing?

Patience is a really hard thing. I know that the Clintons will not be sentenced to be boiled in oil like they probably deserve, but I am hopefully and impatiently waiting for the wheels of justice to grind them very fine. I guess it is another opportunity to try to learn patience. Smile

Posts: 6956 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm quite confident that Mr. Comey will recommend indictment.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:

Yes, there just isn't a verifiable, workable link to Huntington. There is this one, though, and the site looks rather sketchy:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/b...ring-charges/5527829

I can't tell where this story emanated.