SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
quote:
These are the idiots that think they can run the country better than anyone else....

They also think they are better than us, remember the hag said we are all deplorable.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Is Lynch going to meet with Bill again?

Look, this can all be sorted out, we just need Bill to meet with her. yeah, that's what will get all this taken care of....

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mainframe Coder:
My guess? Huma will be sacrificed by this time tomorrow.

Why not? Hillary threw Dankie under the bus pretty quickly, and she can always hire Huma back on off of the books after the election.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Easier to separate conjoined twins than to toss Huma under the bus.

Posts: 7520 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
All this makes the Keating 5 look like a bunch of cub scouts.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11006 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
All this makes the Keating 5 look like a bunch of cub scouts.

The Phoenician is one hell of a scout camp. Smile

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Coincidence?? I think not..........

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4605 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Something is going on. Hillary just now stressed that everyone who can vote early should vote early. W.T.F.

Panic. It is all she has I think.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Something is going on. Hillary just now stressed that everyone who can vote early should vote early.
Cite the news source, please.

Posts: 108126 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Something is going on. Hillary just now stressed that everyone who can vote early should vote early.
Cite the news source, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQPl1EaaffA

At 2:25.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Something is going on. Hillary just now stressed that everyone who can vote early should vote early. W.T.F.

She's been doing that ever since her poll numbers peaked. This is nothing new.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
I really hope there is not a "Perp-Walk" for Hillary at the end of this investigation.

I have my heart set on a "Perp-Drag"

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Piers Morgan - "Dikileaks"

LOL

http://dailym.ai/2f0Mg49

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12371 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's delicious- Just this past week, the corrupt, complicit news media were discussing Clinton putting together her cabinet and making final preparations to be POTUS.

Where did all of that go? They uhh don't seem to be spewing ths crap any more. Wha' happened?? Confused

Delicious. It's absolutely delicious. Big Grin

Even if Clinton wins, she's fucked.

BTW, no WiFi on Clinton's plane? Goddamn, lady, you are one technology-challenged old hag, and the people who surround you are incompetent.

Somebody must have hit your WiFi with that wiping cloth of yours, Hil.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's delicious- Just this past week, the corrupt, complicit news media were discussing Clinton putting together her cabinet and making final preparations to be POTUS.

Where did all of that go? They uhh don't seem to be spewing ths crap any more. Wha' happened?? Confused

Delicious. It's absolutely delicious. Big Grin

Even if Clinton wins, she's fucked.

While originally designed for something different, I have made great use out of the "Delicious Button" this election season. At this point, I share with all of you!

The voice is The Joker from the old Batman shows.

The Delicious Button

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12371 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...a-commit-perjury.php

Drudge mentioned a humaabedin@yahoo.com account

Huma FBI testimony:

page 29 of the transcript:

Q. Okay. When you were working at the State Department, other than your Clintonemail.com account and your State.gov account, did you have any other e-mail accounts that you used at any point for work-related matters at the State Department?

A. I had a Yahoo e-mail, a Yahoo.com e-mail account that was purely a — a personal account where — that I rarely used. But there were occasions when I forwarded State Department press clips to that account to be printed.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
look at this post from 24 Sept 2016

http://truepundit.com/clinton-...d-to-anthony-weiner/

Clinton Aide Huma Abedin Forwarded Classified & Top Secret Emails to Yahoo & Webmail linked to Anthony Weiner

Hillary Clinton’s closest personal aide often sent classified and top secret State Dept. emails to her personal email accounts, according to documents released by the FBI.

Huma Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she didn’t know how to consistently print documents or emails from her secure Dept. of State system. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to:

Her personal Clinton.com email address
Her personal yahoo.com address
Her email linked to husband Anthony Weiner

Abedin said, according to FBI documents, she would then access those email accounts via webmail from an unclassified computer system at the State Dept. and print the documents, many of which were classified and top secret, from the largely unprotected webmail portals.

Clinton did not have a computer in her office on Mahogany Row at the State Dept. so she was not able to read timely intelligence unless it was printed out for her, Abedin said. Abedin also said Clinton could not operate the secure State Dept. fax machine installed in her Chappaqua, NY home without assistance.

Perhaps more alarming, according to the FBI’s 302 Report detailing its interview with Abedin, none of the multiple FBI agents and Justice Department officials who conducted the interview pressed Abedin to further detail the email address linked to Weiner . There was never a follow up, according to the 302 report.

When the FBI actually found the classified emails on the Abedin/Weiner device, this may have forced their hand. Comey had no choice because it showed how incompetent and incomplete the original investigation was.

I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hopefully they will soon be discussing who is going to prison with, or for, the hag.

Hillary for Prison 2016

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, the Clinton camp can shout for the FBI to provide more (and, they hope, mitigating) detail about all of this, but based upon what I'm seeing, I cannot imagine this being resolved to anyone's satisfaction by election day.

The timing of Comey's announcement tells the tale. He wouldn't have done this at this time if there were any way around it. She's fucked. She may still win, but whatever happens in the election, she is fucked. The stench would be palpable on inauguration day. She'd stink up the whole country.

Banned
posted Hide Post
The Clinton's have always been masters, all the way back to the Arkansas days, of changing the subject in the media when something broke that was bad for them. They have never allowed something potentially devastating for them to stay alive in the news cycle for very long.

I have no idea how they'll turn the media's attention to something else but history tells us they will.....and soon.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: February 12, 2016Report This Post