SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Hillary is toast, and she knows it

She has two possible outs:
1. Obama pardons her.
2. She wins the election... and they won't touch her.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Seeker of SIG Truth
Picture of C Swimm
posted Hide Post
Her husband perfected the strategy. Deny and delay. Just keep denying everything. Blame it on a partisan witch hunt. Then when it can't be denied any longer just keep delaying everything a long as possible. Don't respond to subpoenas until you are threatened with contempt. Have lawyers keep putting things off. Etc. Eventually the low information voters lose interest or think there must not be anything there. The media will provide as much cover as they can too.

Where are today's Woodward and Bernstein?

I am losing faith in the US as a nation.

-Chris

... if the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they. -Michael Cannon, CATO Institute.

Posts: 10059 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 28, 2001Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.washingtontimes.com...come-after-election/

Secretary of State John Kerry, asked for a review to determine how now-classified information ended up in her messages.

Mr. Kirby said they will not rush that review, even though the outcome could affect voters’ decisions.

The State Department may wait until after the November election to finish its review of classified information former Secretary Hillary Clinton sent on her secret email account, a spokesman said Tuesday, vowing they will not be held to the political calendar.

poor choice of words. her "secret" email acct was not a SECRET email acct

“We’re not going to rush judgment of any of these things,” spokesman John Kirby told reporters.

The department has pored over those emails and as of Monday had released almost all of them, with more than 2,000 having portions redacted because they contain information now deemed “confidential” or “secret.” Another 22 messages deemed “top secret” have been withheld entirely.

Kirby is a political hack

I think he meant secret in the "The American People were not supposed to know the law is being broken" instead of "SIPRNET" servers.

And Kirby is a disgrace to the Navy Uniform he once wore.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
State is probably delaying because they are on the hook too.

The whole department looks like a cluster-fuck with all the security problems that are being revealed...

I lost faith in Kirby the second he took that job.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6369 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This is someone who I thought never got enough attention: Heather Samuelson

From Sept 2015:

Hillary Clinton chose a former campaign staffer who followed her to the State Department to make the initial determination about which of her emails should be preserved as federal records

Heather Samuelson, a lawyer and 2008 Clinton campaign staffer, worked under Mills and Clinton’s attorney David Kendall to sift through her ex-boss’ messages. She helped separate those that were purely personal, which were not turned over to the State Department, from those that were work-related.

The news that another Clinton loyalist — who, according to the GOP source, had no background in federal records keeping — helped make those determinations raised concerns among conservatives.

Samuelson did the initial sift through of the documents, pulling ones she thought were federal records. In that regard, she initially determined which should be preserved — though Kendall and Mills ultimately signed off on what Clinton sent State.

It is unclear if Samuelson had a security clearance and if Kendall and Mills simply approved her recommendations, made adjustments or looked through the emails she did not pull to ensure she didn’t miss any important documents.

just always bothered me that Samuelson didn't get questioned.

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Hillary Clinton Lands in Texas, Goes DIRECTLY to Muslim Fund-Raiser, Collects $500,000

Post by Newsroom
- Mar 02, 2016

Hillary Clinton Lands in Texas, Goes DIRECTLY to Muslim Fund-Raiser, Collects $500,000

On a recent trip to Texas, Hillary Clinton showed she is directly in the pocket of Pakistani Muslims!

Sources close to the private fundraiser held for Hillary Clinton in Beaumont, TX told 12News it raised hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Some estimates put the amount collected at half-a-million dollars, making it one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.

Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed hosted the reception for Clinton at this home in West Beaumont.

Former U.S. Representative Nick Lampson, who attended the event, says 250 people were there.

Lampson says Clinton spoke about education, healthcare and individual freedoms for people of all backgrounds and faiths.

Many of the Pakistanis at the event were pleased with Clinton's vocal support of the Muslim religion.

Aisha Zahid said, "Talking about Muslims and favoring Muslims, so I really appreciate her whatever effort she is making against Islamaphobia, so I really think she needs to be the next President of the United States."

Also in attendance, congress people from the Houston area, Sheila Jackson-Lee and Al Green.

But not everyone was a fan. A handful of protesters demonstrated near the event, over Clinton's response to the Benghazi attack and her email controversy.

With all the terrorism perpetrated against the United States and our people - from 9/11 right up to the 14 people machine-gunned to death in San Bernardino, CA, -- why would Hillary do this? Because Hillary Clinton is in the pocket of Muslims.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/961

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
DOJ grants immunity to Pagliano, Clinton's server setter upper. This is a good sign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...story.html?tid=sm_tw

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
DOJ grants immunity to Pagliano, Clinton's server setter upper. This is a good sign.

The noose tightens.

There is a report, on WND(!), that Joseph DiGenova, very prominent DC lawyer, former US Attorney in DC, "is confident a Grand Jury has been convened."

quote:
NEW YORK – Former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova is confident Department of Justice prosecutors have convened a grand jury in the Hillary Clinton email case, based on comments from Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Lynch was interviewed Monday on Fox News’ “Special Report with Brett Baier.”

DiGenova, who was U.S. attorney for Washington, D.C., for four years, during which time he handled cases involving international drug smuggling, espionage, insider trading, public corruption, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and more, also says he is confident the FBI is in the process of developing a solid criminal case against Hillary Clinton.

If there’s no prosecution, said diGenova, who served as chief counsel for the Senate Rules Committee as well as counsel to the Senate Judiciary, Government Affairs and Select Intelligence committees, there will be “an eruption you cannot believe” within the intelligence community.

“Yesterday, when Brett Baier asked Attorney General Lynch whether there was a grand jury in Hillary Clinton’s email case, she did not deny a grand jury had been convened,” diGenova pointed out. “If no grand jury had been convened, Attorney General Lynch could easily have denied a grand jury had been convened without violating grand jury secrecy.

“Based on Lynch’s refusal to deny a grand jury had been called in Hillary’s case, I’m convinced a grand jury has already been called and is at work in the State Department email case,” he said.

Hillary at the top of the pyramid

DiGenova further noted that Lynch, in the interview with Baier, confirmed the FBI is working with “career independent lawyers” at the Justice Department, providing what diGenova took to be additional confirmation the grand jury convened in the Clinton case was actively at work issuing subpoenas.

“Based on this and other information I have been given, I not only believe a grand jury has been convened in Hillary Clinton’s email case, I also believe that grand jury is actively at work, with the FBI interviewing people in the case and the grand jury subpoenaing witnesses to testify,” he added.

“It is routine in an FBI investigation to interview lower- and mid-level people in a case to get documents and records from them before you ever approach senior individuals like Hillary Clinton, or her top assistants at the State Department, including Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills,” he continued.

“Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, and Cheryl Mills would be at the top of the pyramid of the investigation and they would be approached only at the end of the investigation, after all the other people in the case have been interviewed and all available documents and records obtained,” diGenova explained.

“I believe the FBI is proceeding in the traditional way with Hillary’s email case, by working their way up the pyramid, from the lower people all the way up to the top.”

A tale of two investigations

DiGenova explained that there are two FBI investigations going on simultaneously, with the first one involving Hillary Clinton’s private server and possible violations of the national security laws regarding the handling of classified information.

The second investigation involves what Justice Department prosecutors call an “official acts” investigation, regarding a possible correlation between “official acts” performed by Hillary Clinton as secretary of state, her office and the State Department, and large donations made to the Clinton Foundation by countries, corporations and individuals.

“The second investigation is more complex, more document-oriented, more subpoena-oriented investigation, but it is clearly underway,” diGenova said.

“The inspector general at the State Department has started a similar, parallel investigation to determine whether or not official acts were committed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her staff in exchange for contributions to various Clinton Foundation initiatives,” he added.

“The nexus between the ‘official acts’ and contributions to Clinton Foundation initiatives is becoming so clear and the evidence has convinced me that if the Justice Department has not already convened a grand jury, there is no doubt there’s corruption within the Justice Department,” he insisted.

“With regards to the first investigation, when you set up the private server in the Clinton home in Chappaqua, for use solely of Secretary Clinton’s government communications, she knew that classified information inevitably would come through that server,” diGenova stressed.

“When Hillary Clinton set up the server, she therefore had the intent to transfer classified information in a non-secure network, and she thereby automatically violated the statute that makes it a crime to store and maintain improperly classified documents,” he continued.

“In addition, knowing that you have a private server, you of course are naturally going to take off the markings that show a document is classified, because you know you cannot have those documents with the security markings on that private server system,” he said.

“The taking off of the security markings is in and of itself a crime in that the removal of classification is a felony. Then transmitting the documents without security markings on the server is another felony,” diGenova detailed. “You don’t need any more evidence of criminal intent other than the establishment of the private server initially and the stripping of the classification markings later.”

‘An eruption like you cannot believe’

“The criminal case against Hillary Clinton is a no-brainer,” he concluded. “If people are not prosecuted for this server, there will be an eruption like you cannot believe within the intelligence community.

“The evidence there will be an eruption comes from Michael Hayden, former director of the CIA and the NSA, who when being interviewed in August, said the ‘original sin’ of creating Hillary Clinton’s private server as the sole communications device for the secretary can never be fixed,” he said with determination. “That starts it and ends it – it’s over – the original sin of the private server creates the crime and ends the investigation. The rest is icing on the cake.

“You cannot believe what is going on in the intelligence community,” he added. “They are going crazy – there is going to be a revolt like you have never seen if people are not indicted for this.”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I have this vision etched in my mind...I hope it comes true...it seems to be getting closer Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
From the Wash Post article,

Brian Fallon, a spokesman for the Clinton campaign, said that the campaign is “pleased” that Pagliano, who invoked the Fifth amendment before Congress, is now cooperating with prosecutors.

pleased, I tell ya.

This sounds like a big deal.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This is fixing to be a great year for the United States of America.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
The noose tightens.

I SO hope this is the case. We're due for some good news and retribution.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03...ons-emails.html?_r=0

A federal law enforcement official said that barring any unforeseen changes, the F.B.I. investigation could conclude by early May .

Then the Justice Department will decide whether to file criminal charges and, if so, against whom.

As Presidential Campaign Unfolds, So Do Inquiries Into Clinton’s Emails

As Hillary Clinton moves toward the Democratic presidential nomination, she faces legal hurdles from her use of a private computer server as secretary of state that could jar her campaign’s momentum in the months ahead.

Foremost among a half-dozen inquiries and legal proceedings into whether classified information was sent through Mrs. Clinton’s server is an investigation by the F.B.I., whose agents, according to one law enforcement official, could seek to question Mrs. Clinton’s closest aides and possibly the candidate herself within weeks.

It is commonplace for the F.B.I. to try to interview key figures before closing an investigation, and doing so is not an indication the bureau thinks a person broke the law. Although defense lawyers often discourage their clients from giving such interviews, Democrats fear the refusal of Mrs. Clinton or her top aides to cooperate would be ready ammunition for Donald J. Trump, the Republican front-runner.

A federal law enforcement official said that barring any unforeseen changes, the F.B.I. investigation could conclude by early May. Then the Justice Department will decide whether to file criminal charges and, if so, against whom.

“As we have said since last summer, Secretary Clinton has been cooperating with the Justice Department’s security inquiry, including offering in August to meet with them to assist their efforts if needed,” said Brian Fallon, a campaign spokesman.

Federal law makes it a crime to mishandle classified information outside secure government channels when someone does so “knowingly” or — more seriously — permits it through “gross negligence.” Mrs. Clinton has correctly pointed out that none of the emails on her server were marked as classified at the time.

The bureau’s investigators have already interviewed Bryan Pagliano, a former aide who installed the server Mrs. Clinton had in her home in New York and used exclusively for her private and official email while secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

Mr. Pagliano, who last year invoked his Fifth Amendment right not to testify before Congress, has cooperated with the investigation, according to the law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly. Mr. Pagliano’s lawyer declined to comment.

Mr. Fallon said the campaign was “pleased” that Mr. Pagliano was cooperating, noting that it had previously urged him to cooperate with the Capitol Hill inquiry.

In addition to the F.B.I. investigation, there are continuing inquiries into Mrs. Clinton’s emails by the inspector general of the State Department, the inspector general of the intelligence agencies, the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security and the House Select Committee on Benghazi.

Aides to Mrs. Clinton and officials from the State Department also face the prospect of questioning under oath in a separate legal proceeding brought by Judicial Watch, the conservative government watchdog group, under the Freedom of Information Act. In that case, the group has sought emails related to the special employment status given to Mrs. Clinton’s close aide Huma Abedin so she could receive additional salaries beyond the one she received from State.

Since none were marked classified at the time, the question is whether classified information — details of secret programs or sources — nevertheless slipped into the emails. Many of the “secret” and “top secret” emails were written or forwarded by Mrs. Clinton’s senior aides.

In their investigation, F.B.I. agents have sought to compare electronic timestamps on classified sources to figure out whether the aides reviewed the sources and then retyped the information into emails that were sent or forwarded to Mrs. Clinton’s private server. That has proved challenging, and one official said investigators have not concluded that such retyping occurred.

posted Hide Post
quote:
There is a report, on WND(!), that Joseph DiGenova, very prominent DC lawyer, former US Attorney in DC, "is confident a Grand Jury has been convened."

From your lips, Joe DiGenova, to God's Ears!

Bill Clinton said that if Hillary was nominated; the Clinton foundation MIGHT stop accepting donations from foreign nations. MIGHT stop!

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since none were marked classified at the time, the question is whether classified information — details of secret programs or sources — nevertheless slipped into the emails.

Slipped, slipped, slipped my ass, Documents are inanimate objects they don't slip, they are slipped agency is required!
I would like to "slip" around the NY Times with tar & feathers.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
“The criminal case against Hillary Clinton is a no-brainer,” he concluded. “If people are not prosecuted for this server, there will be an eruption like you cannot believe within the intelligence community.

“The evidence there will be an eruption comes from Michael Hayden, former director of the CIA and the NSA, who when being interviewed in August, said the ‘original sin’ of creating Hillary Clinton’s private server as the sole communications device for the secretary can never be fixed,” he said with determination. “That starts it and ends it – it’s over – the original sin of the private server creates the crime and ends the investigation. The rest is icing on the cake.

“You cannot believe what is going on in the intelligence community,” he added. “They are going crazy – there is going to be a revolt like you have never seen if people are not indicted for this.”

Music to my ears, such sweet music!!

Hillary has got to be feeling the pressure of this. The fact that she can continue to campaign and say some of the things she says such as "no one is too big to jail" is astonishing with this hanging over her.
She is either incredibly naieve or she knows with the utmost confidence that this will never touch her.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8621 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not so sure it is a good sign for Pagliano. He better be really careful and spill everything fast because he just became a target for the Clinton smear machine.

And the rest of his life is now that of Monica Lewinsky, another person screwed by the Clintons.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32032 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

I'm not so sure it is a good sign for Pagliano. He better be really careful and spill everything fast because he just became a target for the Clinton smear machine.

And the resy of his life is now that of Monica Lewinsky, another person screwed by the Clintons.

If there is a "rest". His guilt might lead him to kill himself in Ft Marcy Park with a few shots to the back of his head.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
If he took this deal, he better have some goods to deliver. And air tight evidence.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
EXCLUSIVE: The FBI is investigating whether computer passwords were shared among Hillary Clinton's close aides to determine how sensitive intelligence "jumped the gap" between the classified systems and Clinton's unsecured personal server, according to an intelligence source familiar with the probe.

The source emphasized to Fox News that “if [Clinton] was allowing other people to use her passwords, that is a big problem.” The Foreign Service Officers Manual prohibits the sharing of passwords.

Such passwords are required to access each State Department network. This includes the network for highly classified intelligence -- known as SCI or Sensitive Compartmented Information -- and the unclassified system, known as SBU or Sensitive But Unclassified, according to former State Department employees.

Fox News was told there are several potential scenarios for how classified information got onto Clinton’s server:

Reading intelligence reports or briefings, and then summarizing the findings in emails sent on Clinton's unsecured personal server.
Accessing the classified intelligence computer network, and then lifting sections by typing them verbatim into a device such as an iPad or BlackBerry.
Taking pictures of a computer screen to capture the intelligence.
Using a thumb drive or disk to physically move the intelligence, but this would require access to a data center. It’s unclear whether Clinton’s former IT specialist Bryan Pagliano, who as first reported by The Washington Post has reached an immunity deal with the Justice Department, or others had sufficient administrator privileges to physically transfer data.
Most of these scenarios would require a password. And all of these practices would be strictly prohibited under non-disclosure agreements signed by Clinton and others, and federal law.

It remains unclear who had access to which computers and devices used by Clinton while she was secretary of state and where exactly they were located at the time of the email correspondence. Clinton signed her NDA agreement on Jan. 22, 2009 shortly before she was sworn in as secretary of state.

The intelligence source said the ongoing FBI investigation is progressing in "fits and starts" but bureau agents have refined a list of individuals who will be questioned about their direct handling of the emails, with a focus on how classified information jumped the gap between classified systems and briefings to Clinton's unsecured personal email account used for government business.

Fox News was told the agents involved are “not political appointees but top notch agents with decades of experience.”

A separate source said the list of individuals is relatively small -- about a dozen, among them Clinton aide Jake Sullivan, who was described as "pivotal" because he forwarded so many emails to Clinton. His exchanges, now deemed to contain highly classified information, included one email which referred to human spying, or "HCS-O," and included former Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

As Fox News first reported last year, two emails -- one sent by Abedin that included classified information about the 2011 movement of Libyan troops during the revolution, and a second sent by Sullivan that contained law enforcement information about the FBI investigation in the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack – kick-started the FBI probe.

Testifying to Congress Tuesday about encryption, FBI Director James Comey also was asked about the Clinton investigation. He responded that he is “very close personally” to the case “to ensure that we have the resources we need including people and technology and that it's done the way the FBI tries to do all of its work: independently, competently and promptly. That's our goal and I'm confident it's being done that way."

Earlier this week when she was asked if Clinton has been interviewed by the FBI, Attorney General Loretta Lynch insisted to Fox News’ Bret Baier “that no one outside of DOJ has been briefed on this or any other case. That’s not our policy and it has not happened in this matter.”

Fox News also has learned the State Department cannot touch the security clearance of top aides connected to the case without contacting the FBI, because agents plan to directly question individuals about their handling of the emails containing classified information, and they will need active clearances to be questioned.

While it is standard practice to suspend a security clearance pending the outcome of an investigation, Fox News reported Monday that Clinton’s chief of staff at State, Cheryl Mills, who is also an attorney, maintains her top secret clearance. Mills was involved in the decisions as to which emails to keep and which to delete from the server.

At a press briefing Monday, Fox News pressed the State Department on whether this represented a double standard, or whether the clearances are in place at the direction of the FBI.

“This issue is under several reviews and investigations. I won't speak for other agencies that may be involved in reviews and investigations,” spokesman John Kirby said. “Clearly we are going to cooperate to the degree that we need to."

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...fo.html?intcmp=hpbt2

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post