SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Why isn't this NYPD source talking to Fox News or CNN or any of the other larger news outlets if this true?

Because Fox wouldn't believe it true unless proven so and CNN wouldn't report it even if is true.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31560 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I don't know about this BREAKING BOMBSHELL, never heard of the source.

But it not unbelievable to assume that members of NYPD have already taken a look at a large number of the emails, and could likely include the Hillary ones. In fact, I think it is a given.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16828 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I don't know about this BREAKING BOMBSHELL, never heard of the source.

But it not unbelievable to assume that members of NYPD have already taken a look at a large number of the emails, and could likely include the Hillary ones. In fact, I think it is a given.

It got Comey's attention, didn't it. Wink

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't trust that source. An article that doesn't have a byline just reeks of conspiracy theorist. Also, truepundit is rated as a far right biased conspiracy website. I'd wait until this story shows up on a more trustworthy site before I would believe it. (Not that it isn't entirely possible that NYPD has a full copy of the hard-drive )

Ken

Posts: 1051 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
I can honestly say, I've never seen anything like this election.
And I'm quite old.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KenS:
I don't trust that source. An article that doesn't have a byline just reeks of conspiracy theorist. Also, truepundit is rated as a far right biased conspiracy website. I'd wait until this story shows up on a more trustworthy site before I would believe it. (Not that it isn't entirely possible that NYPD has a full copy of the hard-drive )

Ken

I seriously doubt that the NYPD has any copy of that hard drive. And any nypd investigator who tried to sneak a copy before handing it over to the FBI is a fool considering how much highly classified information is likely on that computer.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30575 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Ken

I seriously doubt that the NYPD has any copy of that hard drive. And any nypd investigator who tried to sneak a copy before handing it over to the FBI is a fool considering how much highly classified information is likely on that computer.

Im not sure i believe the article, but if it was a true coverup attempt I would fall on the sword for this country. Jail or no jail.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Longbow_06:
I can honestly say, I've never seen anything like this election.
And I'm quite old.

Boy, that's the truth.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3774 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
At this stage of the game it doesn't really matter if it's true or not, just that it's out there as a possibility.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Huma's replacement is Philip Reines

It wasn’t clear whether Reines would be a full-time stand-in for the grounded Abedin, or whether it was a temporary role. He has no formal role in the campaign, just as he was kept out of her 2008 effort.

As the email scandal broke last year, Clinton campaign chair John Podesta wrote fellow Clinton insider Neera Tanden, ‘Speaking of transparency, our friends Kendall, Cheryl and Philippe sure weren't forthcoming about the facts here,' writing on March 15, the same day the news broke about Clinton's personal email use.

He was referencing attorney David Kendall, top State Department aide Cheryl Mills, and Reines.

'Why didn't they get this stuff out like 18 months ago? So Crazy,' Tanden responded.

'I guess I know the answer: They wanted to get away with it, ' she added.

posted Hide Post
As always these days- Go overseas to find out what's happening in America.
quote:
Attorney General Loretta Lynch is SUED to come clean on secret airport meeting with Bill Clinton days before she was to decide on charging his wife over server scandal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-server-scandal.html

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ken

^^THIS^^ Agreed. Seems a little premature and unsubstantiated at this point. It wouldn't surprise me, but since it isn't somewhat mainstream, I have my doubts as to the authenticity. Just my opinion, though.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
... if it was a true coverup attempt I would fall on the sword for this country....

As I recall, the objective is "falling" the other guy onto your sword.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31560 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsawyer09:

but since it isn't somewhat mainstream, I have my doubts as to the authenticity. Just my opinion, though.

Why do you put so much trust in the MSM? They've proven themselves very biased.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
We just have to "wait & see." Whether or not it's true, we're all going to vote the same way we were.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10737 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
... if it was a true coverup attempt I would fall on the sword for this country....

As I recall, the objective is "falling" the other guy onto your sword.
Patton had it right: "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
OK, I take back all possibility that DOJ is not totally rigged. Kadzik represented Marc Rich in the last second pardon of Rich by Bill Clinton.

That this scum made it to the top of DOJ is a signal of the degree of corruption at that agency.

quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
I hope sunshine on these types is sufficient disinfectant.

Can’t make this up: DOJ official ‘running’ Clinton email probe tried to get son a job with the Clinton campaign

Great work by Sarah Westwood over at the Washington Examiner with this bombshell of a report (thanks to WikiLeaks) on how the DOJ official “running” the ongoing Hillary Clinton email investigation not only has close ties to John Podesta but also even tried to get his son a job on the Clinton campaign:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2606152

quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
quote:
Read the article. Kadzik is head of legislative affairs at DOJ, not investigations

"Kadzik was not in the direct chain of command on the Clinton investigation but he was able to deny a request from Republican lawmakers to appoint a special counsel to lead the investigation."

I was in charge of "legislative affairs" both in Chicago and Illinois government, for major entities. I know first hand what power that position holds. Do not kid yourself for one moment that the corruption at HRC's level is ultimately far reaching and extremely powerful.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
wow. just listened to Fox (Brett Baier)

laptops of Mills and Samuelson not destroyed, being exploited

large investigation ongoing re Clinton Foundation

high confidence that Clinton server was hacked

likely new emails found

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Fox News is reporting that the laptops of Cheryl mills and the other gal were not destroyed, as previously reported and that the FBI has them.

I'm trying to find a link but I am watching Brett Baier on fox and that's what he said.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5442 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post