SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
God i hope that evil bitch loses

I'd settle for her eating shit and dying.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18392 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So go for the trifecta - losing, eating shit and dying.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
^^^^ That is so wrong, starting a sentence with "So".

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:

So...I see what you did there Big Grin

BOSS

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Himiko:

Not in this context. It's a logical way to smoothly tie what I posted to what rburg posted that provides an easy transition for the reader rather than an attempt to stall or demand attention before saying something pissy.

So...

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I heard that they recently discovered more pieces of the missing Dead Sea Scrolls, documents written over 2,000 years ago. Thus proving that it's easier to find documents hidden and buried two centuries ago than emails from Hillary Clinton.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.americanthinker.com..._wikileaks_dump.html

The Man Who Taught Hillary How to Shred Haunts Wikileaks Dump

By Jack Cashill
October 12, 2016

"Before I begin,” Hillary Clinton told an audience at the Brookings Institute in December 2015, “I want to acknowledge the loss of a beloved member of our foreign policy family, Sandy Berger.”

In fact, Berger appears repeatedly in the Wikileaks dump of emails from and to John Podesta, chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign. In reading through them, one gets the impression that if Berger was not an architect of the Iranian nuclear deal, he was at least a major salesman.

Hillary had good cause to praise Berger. In the run-up to the 2004 9/11 hearings, Berger taught Hillary by example that, if you were a prominent Democrat, it was possible to destroy damaging classified information and get away with it.

Like Pulp Fiction’s Winston Wolf, Berger’s job in the Clinton White House was to “solve problems.” In his first term, Clinton named Berger the deputy national security advisor job and promoted him to national security advisor in the second.

Unlike virtually all of his predecessors -- Colin Powell, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger -- Berger, a trade lawyer and lobbyist, had no foreign policy expertise. What he did have was the president’s confidence. Clinton had entrusted the then deputy with some highly sensitive assignments, most notably the astonishingly corrupt deals with China, and Berger delivered.

In April 2002, the former president called in his chits. He designated Berger as his representative to review intelligence documents in advance of the various hearings on 9/11. As a 2007 report by the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform specified, Berger did not welcome this assignment.

According to the archivists, Berger “indicated some disgust with the burden and responsibility of conducting the document review.” It was hard to blame him. To purge the archives of incriminating documents, Berger risked everything -- his reputation, his livelihood, his very freedom.

According to the House report, Berger made four trips to the National Archives. The first of his visits was in May 2002, the last in October 2003. He clearly left his mark. “The full extent of Berger’s document removal,” said the House report, “is not known and never can be known.”

On his first day in the archives, according to archives staff, “Had Berger seen ‘a smoking gun’ or other documents he did not want brought to an investigatory panel’s attention, he could have removed it on this visit.”

Unlike so many career bureaucrats, Paul Brachfeld, the inspector general of the National Archives, spoke out forcefully about the criminal activity he was witnessing. Unfortunately, Brachfeld met resistance from career bureaucrats more powerful than he. On January 14, 2004, the day Berger first testified privately before the 9/11 Commission, Brachfeld conferred with DOJ attorney Howard Sklamberg.

Concerned that Berger had obstructed the 9/11 Commission’s work, Brachfeld wanted assurance that the commission knew of Berger’s crime. He did not get it. On March 22, 2004, two days before Berger’s public testimony, senior attorneys John Dion and Bruce Swartz informed Brachfeld the DOJ was not going to notify the 9/11 Commission of the Berger investigation before his appearance.

DOJ’s failure to notify the commission set up one of the most bizarre days in the annals of American history -- Wednesday, March 24, 2004. Berger had already been apprehended stealing and destroying documents that the commission was expected to review. The commission members, at least the Republicans, did not know this. This much was evident in Chairman Thomas Kean’s initial exchange with Berger.

“We are pleased to welcome before the commission a witness who can offer us considerable insight into questions of national policy coordination, Mr. Samuel Berger,” said Kean. To those in the know what Kean asked next must have sounded like a punch line: “Mr. Berger, we would like to ask you to raise your right hand. Do you swear or affirm to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?”

On April 6, 2004, two weeks after Berger’s appearance before the 9/11 Commission, Brachfeld called DOJ’s Inspector General Glenn Fine and again expressed his concern that the commissioners remained unaware of Berger’s theft.

Fine organized a meeting for April 9. Brachfeld reported to those gathered, “Berger knowingly removed documents and therefore, may have purposely impeded the 9/11 investigation.” Some of those documents, Brachfeld added, might have been “original.”

For all of his efforts, Brachfeld was unable to persuade the DOJ to inform the 9/11 Commission of Berger’s actions. The commissioners remained in the dark until July 19, 2004, three days before the 9/11 Commission released its final report, too late for any significant amendment.

They might not have known even then had there not been a leak from somewhere in the Bush administration. At the time this story broke in July 2004, Berger was serving as a campaign advisor to Senator John Kerry.

“Last year, when I was in the archives reviewing documents, I made an honest mistake,” he lied to reporters. A year later, when Berger pled guilty, the Times wrote off the theft and the surrounding hoopla as “a brief stir” in the campaign season.

In truth, Berger’s actions were no more honest than Hillary Clinton’s a decade later. Among his more flagrantly criminal acts, Berger swiped highly classified documents, and then, during a break, stashed them under a trailer at a construction site. He retrieved them at the end of the day and admittedly used scissors to cut the documents into little pieces before throwing them away.

These repeated thefts should have caused a whole lot more than a brief stir. “His motives in taking the documents remain something of a mystery,” reported the New York Times after Berger pled guilty. How different history would have been had the Washington Post contented itself with writing, “The motives of the Watergate burglars remain something of a mystery.”

Finally, on Friday, April 1, 2005, the Bush Department of Justice announced its plea deal with Berger, an embarrassingly lenient one at that -- a $10,000 fine and the loss of his top-level security clearance for three years, just in time for him to advise Barack Obama starting in 2008.

With John Ashcroft gone, it seems that the Bush White House lost control of its own Justice Department. For the record, Dion, Swartz, Sklamberg, and Fine were all holdovers from the Clinton administration. As far as I can tell, Fine, Swartz, and Sklamberg have only contributed to Democratic candidates in federal races and Dion has no record of federal contributions.

Less than a year later, Berger was back in the news. The global strategy firm over which he presided, Stonebridge International, added a new member to its advisory board. That member just happened to be the vice-chair of the 9/11 Commission, Lee Hamilton, a former congressman.

“A friend and counselor to me and to many of us, Sandy was a wise and brilliant man,” said Hillary of her departed consigliere, the man who risked his all to preserve the Clinton legacy.

On a personal note, after writing this, I have to ask, “Are there really Republicans willing to let these people back into the White House?” By the way, Tom Kean is one of them.

Posts: 15934 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Prosecutorial incompetence has reached uncharted territory in these cases. The resources of the DOJ have been brought to bear in solving and successfully prosecuting many involved, complex crimes, but for some reason, they turn into ham fisted buffoons when there is any Clnton connection.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Jail time offense, but of course it won't happen:

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Incompetence or corruption?

quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Prosecutorial incompetence has reached uncharted territory in these cases. The resources of the DOJ have been brought to bear in solving and successfully prosecuting many involved, complex crimes, but for some reason, they turn into ham fisted buffoons when there is any Clnton connection.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ls-says-insider.html

The decision to let Hillary Clinton off the hook for mishandling classified information has roiled the FBI and Department of Justice, with one person closely involved in the year-long probe telling FoxNews.com that career agents and attorneys on the case unanimously believed the Democratic presidential nominee should have been charged.

The source, who spoke to FoxNews.com on the condition of anonymity, said FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted .

More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

“No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision,” said the source, whose identity and role in the case has been verified by FoxNews.com.

A high-ranking FBI official told Fox News that while it might not have been a unanimous decision, “It was unanimous that we all wanted her [Clinton’s] security clearance yanked.”

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

Especially angering the team, which painstakingly pieced together deleted emails and interviewed witnesses to prove that sensitive information was left unprotected, was the fact that Comey based his decision on a conclusion that a recommendation to charge would not be followed by DOJ prosecutors, even though the bureau’s role was merely to advise

“I know zero prosecutors in the DOJ’s National Security Division who would not have taken the case to a grand jury,” the source added. “One was never even convened.”

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Latest Wikileaks all catagorized:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wiki-2/

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
New FBI files contain allegations of 'quid pro quo' in Clinton's emails

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...clintons-emails.html

FBI interview summaries and notes, provided late Friday to the House Government Oversight and Intelligence Committees, contain allegations of a "quid pro quo" between a senior State Department executive and FBI agents during the Hillary Clinton email investigation, two congressional sources told Fox News.

"This is a flashing red light of potential criminality," Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah, who has been briefed on the FBI interviews, told Fox News.

He said "there was an alleged quid pro quo” involving Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy and the FBI “over at least one classified email.”
Related Image
AP Photo Expand / Contract

AP (Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT))

“In return for altering the classification, the possibility of additional slots for the FBI at missions overseas was discussed,” Chaffetz said.

As Fox News previously reported, interviews released earlier this month, known as 302s, reveal the serious allegation that Kennedy applied pressure to subordinates to change classified email codes so they would be shielded from Congress and the public. Fox News was told as far back as August 2015 that Kennedy was running interference on Capitol Hill. But Kennedy, in his FBI interview on Dec. 21, 2015, “categorically rejected” allegations of classified code tampering.

Chaffetz has not read the new documents, which include classified records that must be read in a security facility. But based on a briefing from staffers, Chaffetz said there are grounds for at least "four hearings" after the recess. Chaffetz, who is currently out of town campaigning, said allegations came from witnesses though there is some conflict in the record.
Predictions Map

See the Fox News 2016 battleground prediction map and make your own election projections.
See Predictions Map →

"Both myself and Chairman Devin Nunes of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence are infuriated by what we have heard," he added.

"Left to their own devices the FBI would never have provided these [records] to Congress and waited until the last minute. This is the third batch because [the FBI] didn’t think they were relevant," Chaffetz said.

The second congressional source backed the assessment, and both added that they expect the FBI interviews will be released as early as Monday as part of ongoing FOIA requests.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
God i hope that evil bitch loses

I hope someone with some balls investigates her and Bill and brings appropriate charges for every underhanded thing they've ever done.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
One more disturbing report.

It is from the Weekly Standard. They hate Trump, but check this:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/...erup/article/2004907

A senior State Department official repeatedly pressed the FBI to change the classification of emails stored on Hillary Clinton's private server, according to FBI interview summaries set to be released in the coming days . Patrick Kennedy, the undersecretary of state for management, discussed providing additional overseas slots for the FBI in exchange for revisions to classifications of the sensitive emails.

The 34 summaries, known as FBI "302s," will be released in connection with a Freedom of Information Act request and after pressure from the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Two additional 302s are being withheld because they contain information classified at the Top Secret/SAP level.

The summaries, described to THE WEEKLY STANDARD by five intelligence and congressional officials familiar with their contents, are sure to bolster Donald Trump's criticism of corruption at Clinton's State Department, the FBI and Washington, D.C., with just more than three weeks until the 2016 presidential election.

The story about potential reclassification of Clinton emails unfolds over three of the summaries. A senior FBI official in the international operations division describes conversations with Kennedy about the classification of emails.

In his interview, this official says his section of the FBI had attempted to contact Kennedy repeatedly over the course of several months in the spring of 2015. Kennedy did not return the calls. In the late spring or early summer of 2015, the FBI official reported to work surprised to find a note indicating that Kennedy had called.

According to the summary, Kennedy wanted help. The FBI official spoke with Kennedy and Kennedy raised the possibility of keeping at least one Clinton email from public disclosure by obtaining a "B9" exemption under the Freedom of Information Act, a rarely used exemption that refers to "geological and geophysical information and data." One email in particular concerned Kennedy and, according to the FBI summary, providing a B9 exemption "would allow him to archive the document in the basement of the department of state never to be seen again."

The FBI official told Kennedy that he would look into the email if Kennedy would authorize a pending request for additional FBI personnel in Iraq.

A summary of an interview with the section chief of the FBI records management division provides further evidence of Kennedy's attempts to have the classification of some sensitive emails changed. The FBI records official, whose job includes making determinations on classification, told investigators that he was approached by his colleague in international operations after the initial discussion with Kennedy.

The FBI records official says that his colleague "pressured" him to declassify an email "in exchange for a quid pro quo," according to the interview summary. "In exchange for making the email unclassified State would reciprocate by allowing the FBI to place more agents in countries where they are presently forbidden." The request was denied.

In the days that followed, the FBI records official attended an "all-agency" meeting at the State Department to discuss the ongoing "classification review of pending Clinton FOIA materials." One of the participants at the meeting asked Kennedy whether any of the emails were classified. Kennedy purposely looked at the FBI records chief and then replied: "Well, we'll see."

After the all-agency meeting, the FBI records section chief met privately with Kennedy. According the FBI interview summary, he reported that "Kennedy spent the next 15 minutes debating the classification of the email and attempting to influence the FBI to change its markings."

The FBI records section chief also told investigators that he sat in on a conference call between Kennedy and FBI Counterterrorism chief Michael Steinbach. Kennedy again pressured Steinbach to change an email from classified to unclassified. Steinbach declined.

guess Comey forgot to mention this

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

Pure, and blatant corruption

But what is new about that? Those 2 slimy crooks have been doing that stuff for decades.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25648 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Special Ops guy in the interview said the security was characterized as having, "a lack of integrity and a lack of discipline". A good description of this administration in a nutshell.
I'm leaning toward heavy on the corruption with just enough incompetence to get our country in the shape it's in today.

"...you mean like wipe it with a cloth?..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rha6Wamfp0

Posts: 3608 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So the FBI attempted to contact Kennedy by phone over several months but he would not return their calls? "Shoot Bob, he won't return our calls. I guess that lead is a dead end. Who's next on the list to call"? You are the friggin FBI! Go to his place of work or home and ask him in person! Fumbling Bumbling Idiots is right. I'd be willing to be that if the FBI needed to ask me questions I would come home to see them sitting on my doorstep. The piss poor "investigation" and corruption is just incredible...

No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
So now Hillary is all upset and butt hurt that the Russkies have hacked her email. But we're not supposed to be worried about her incompetence which led to our enemies being able to hack her private email server? We're not supposed to hold her accountable for exposing important secret information to our enemies? We're not supposed to worry about her judgment regarding national security, but we are supposed to be upset at this fictional connection between Trump and Putin?

Were this a Mel Brooks movie we'd all be rolling in the aisles with laughter at the insanity of it all.

Posts: 9556 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Report This Post