SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I think the timing of this FOIA release is not a coincidence. I doubt that anyone believes it's a coincidence.
I think this bodes ill for Hillary Clinton because it seems to be an indication that the FBI- not James Comey or any other high level FBI administrator- is pissed off. I think it means they really do have the goods on her and they are fed up with her shit ten ways from Sunday.

I think Huma Abedin's stupidity is the ultimate undoing of Hillary Clinton.

But hey, that's what you get, Hil- the little head thinking for the big head, well, it'll get you every time.

I just perused 129 pages of this release. There is nothing of substance there. If this is a shot across the bow, they shot a blank.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's a fargin' miracle, I tells ya.

quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I just perused 129 pages of this release. There is nothing of substance there. If this is a shot across the bow, they shot a blank.
The content itself is not really important. It's the timimg.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's a fargin' miracle, I tells ya.

quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The content itself is not really important. It's the timimg.

Maybe it is.

We don't know what was blanked out, but the Clintons and their minions might have a good idea. They may well know who was talked to, and that person's version of what was said.

Just another thing to take their minds off their other troubles.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I think this is what it is...
they are sending a message.

para is right.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Lol I love it! So the FBI tweeter machine was broken for about a year, and when it was finaly fixed it began tweeting automatically. And apparently the first thing it tweeted was TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! Hehehe.... Wink

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Skynet came back online

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53805 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
FBI is treading water hard. Will Comey develop the spine to stand up to Low-retta and Obama and go public if they obstruct him again?

RMD?

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Website offering live updates as HRC's legal situation worsens

It distills all the media churn and spin really well.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32032 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Hahaha^^^

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Picture of dgwiggans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
FBI is treading water hard. Will Comey develop the spine to stand up to Low-retta and Obama and go public if they obstruct him again?

RMD?

Comey could be compared to a modern day Doc Holliday. His days are limited regardless of what he does. The Consumption will do him in eventually (clearing house at the FBI). Before he gets the inevitable boot, will he be on the side of law & justice & sit favorably in history?

--------

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

No nonsense reporting there. I hate when the media tries to spin it to fit their agenda. Quite refreshing to see that kind of old school hard hitting journalism without any of the unnecessary fluff.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL, thanks Big Grin

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Report This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
<tinfoil hat>
I've been wondering about the timing and content of the FBI release today. To me, it seems rather odd, almost as if they're using this as a way to ping some other player, like Julian Assange.

</tinfoil hat>

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Darn! I reloaded several times and am still getting the wrong answer. Hopefully it will change soon... Big Grin

Posts: 7090 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Campaigning in Florida today, Hillary told the audience she was in NYC during 9/11. But she wasn't; she was in Washington DC at the time.

Pathological, I tell ya. Pathological.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-...ty-on-911-she-wasnt/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I am still laughing about the fact the emails were stored in a folder called Life Insurance.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Campaigning in Florida today, Hillary told the audience she was in NYC during 9/11. But she wasn't; she was in Washington DC at the time.

Pathological, I tell ya. Pathological.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-...ty-on-911-she-wasnt/

....and taking on sniper fire.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11097 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I am still laughing about the fact the emails were stored in a folder called Life Insurance.

Was that confirmed?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post