SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry, she IS the devil.

Carry on.

so is the pos currently squatting in the White House ! Mad

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
http://www.vox.com/2016/2/22/1...ry-clinton-in-harlem

Hillary Clinton:

"White Americans need to do a better job at listening when African Americans talk about the seen and unseen barriers they face every day," she said.

"Practice humility rather than assume that our experience is everyone’s experiences."

yeah. "our" experience ?

Whatever race you may be, I doubt your experience is much like Hillary Clinton's.
Funny, the black folks I work with and/or attend church with aren't bellyaching about any of the crap Hillary's shoveling. As a matter of fact, most of them are rather offended by it.

Blacks in general are 'not' going to turn out and support a rich, old, white, woman anything like they did with Barry the Wonder Putz. Hilz is just wasting everyone's time.

Now the FBI needs to finish up and recommend an indictment of her to the DOJ. Enough with the feet dragging.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Headline at Lucianne.com

quote:
Judge orders discovery to go forward over Clinton’s private email system
A federal judge ruled that State Department officials and top aides to Hillary Clinton should be questioned under oath about whether they intentionally thwarted federal open records laws by using or allowing the use of a private email server.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Funny, the black folks I work with and/or attend church with aren't bellyaching about any of the crap Hillary's shoveling. As a matter of fact, most of them are rather offended by it.Blacks in general are 'not' going to turn out and support a rich, old, white, woman anything like they did with Barry the Wonder Putz. Hilz is just wasting everyone's time.Now the FBI needs to finish up and recommend an indictment of her to the DOJ. Enough with the feet dragging.

I expect that you are right--neither Hillary or Bernie would draw the record black voter turn-outs that BHO had.
However, there is no reason to think that those black voters that do turn-out would change their vote much so the Dems will still get 85-90% of it.

Much like the secular Jewish Vote, Teachers Union vote, and the Green Vote, the Dems have it without working for it.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Headline at Lucianne.com

quote:
A federal judge ruled that State Department officials and top aides to Hillary Clinton should be questioned under oath about whether they intentionally thwarted federal open records laws by using or allowing the use of a private email server.

Link

And the queen turneth to her flock and sayeth!

Noble and good people of Americus, behold those that would seek to cause harm to the kingdom, who speak with serpents tongue and bring shame to our shire!

I now offer their heads as punishment for desecrating the name of the shire, you our people and myself, Queen Hitllery !

Off with their heads!

Posts: 23746 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Headline at Lucianne.com

quote:

Link

Noble and good people of Americus, behold those that would seek to cause harm to the kingdom, who speak with serpents tongue and bring shame to our shire!

I now offer their heads as punishment for desecrating the name of the shire, you our people and myself, Queen Hitllery !

Off with their heads!

This would include Brian Pagliono (sp) the IT guy who set this up for her. He strikes me as the guy on her fringe a hanger on, but has a lot of information the FBI would be interested in and a lot of information that could touch the Queen.

He's the kind of guy that the FBI could sweat quite easily.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldRoger:
However, there is no reason to think that those black voters that do turn-out would change their vote much so the Dems will still get 85-90% of it.
Nope, neither Hilz nor Bernie will pull anywhere near 80% of available black voters this fall. I fully suspect a large part of that majority will take the day off and stay home.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Headline at Lucianne.com

quote:

Link

Off with their heads!

This would include Brian Pagliono (sp) the IT guy who set this up for her. He strikes me as the guy on her fringe a hanger on, but has a lot of information the FBI would be interested in and a lot of information that could touch the Queen.

He's the kind of guy that the FBI could sweat quite easily.

I wonder if we can take out a term life insurance policy on Mr. Pagliono.

Posts: 15956 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Technically, yes. Just be prepared to be investigated heavily, ah, if something happens to him.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
State Dept. Created Classified Email Account For Hillary, But She Never Used It

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02...t-she-never-used-it/

Secretary of State John Kerry’s testimony in front of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Tuesday produced a number of revelations about the ongoing Hillary Clinton email probe, including that she was provided an email account during her time at the agency designed to handle classified information but never used it.

Julia Frifield, who serves as State Department assistant secretary of state for legislative affairs.

“Secretary Clinton did not use a classified email account at the State Department. An account was set up on ClassNet on her calendar, but it was not used ,” Frifield wrote in response to a Sept. 21, 2015 letter from the committee asking for information about Clinton’s use of an account equipped to handle classified information.

Asked at one point by Johnson whether he knows if the intelligence community has had to “mitigate the harm by the potential that our enemies might have access to that classified material that’s on Secretary Clinton’s server,” Kerry demurred.

I would not be able to discuss that in an open session ,” he said.

that is an interesting answer

And when pressed by Johnson whether Kerry would use or allow his staff to use a private server to send and receive classified information , Kerry admitted, with some hesitation, that he would not.

“In today’s world, given all that we’ve learned and what we understand about the vulnerability of our system, we don’t do that, no,” Kerry said.

watch the video at the link. incredible that Kerry just doesn't say no

posted Hide Post
Tom Fitton president of Judicial Watch who has done all the heavy lifting in this issued this statement today. I really like the last sentence! Big Grin

quote:
Judge Sullivan’s ruling granting Judicial Watch’s request for discovery is a major victory for the public’s right to know the truth about Hillary Clinton’s email system. The court-ordered discovery will help determine why the State Department and Mrs. Clinton, even despite receiving numerous FOIA requests, kept the record system secret for years. Our proposed discovery, which will require court approval, will include testimony of current and former officials of the State Department. While Mrs. Clinton’s testimony may not be required initially, it may happen that her testimony is necessary for the Court to resolve the legal issues about her unprecedented email practices.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Rupert Murdoch = Fox News

http://www.breitbart.com/londo...-clinton-fundraiser/

Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of U.S. presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, is in London and looking forward to one of the most exclusive fundraising events in recent political history.

Guests reported to be attending include Mr. and Mrs. George Clooney and Rupert Murdoch .

Natalie Massenet is the hostess of the dinner, the “ultimate power party” which will be held in a specially erected marquee in the gardens of her property. The Daily Mail reports that at roughly £20 million (US$28 million), her home is among the 50 most expensive in the UK.

The events will raise funds to boost Mrs. Clinton’s stuttering Presidential nomination

editing:

Murdoch's office says he is not attending the Clinton fund raiser.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
got an email from my aunt, entitled, "I have a dream!"

thought it might be about something else, but this will do nicely Smile

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yes, that's quite the lovely picture! If someday it can only be real!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.politico.com/blogs/...l-prosecution-219733

Attorney General Loretta Lynch declined Wednesday to discuss how she would make a decision about whether to prosecute Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over classified information found on her private email server.

Lynch didn't say anything new about the inquiry, except to confirm that she has yet to receive any request from her staff to act one way or another on the case.

"With respect to our investigation into how information was handled by the State Department, how they handled classified information, as I'm sure you know that matter is being handled by career, independent law enforcement agents, FBI agents as well as the career, independent attorneys in the Department of Justice.

They follow the evidence. They look at the law. And they'll make a recommendation to me when the time is appropriate," Lynch said.
Lynch said concerns about improper pressure on prosecutors or agents were unfounded, at least to her knowledge

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
The court-ordered discovery will help determine why the State Department and Mrs. Clinton, even despite receiving numerous FOIA requests, kept the record system secret for years. Our proposed discovery, which will require court approval, will include testimony of current and former officials of the State Department.

This is a very important decision on the part of a sometimes reluctant to act, judge.

The proposal for discovery is due in April, assuming it is approved, State will no doubt drag their feet as much as possible, still some parts of the process should be done this summer.

It's still cutting things really close to the election.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm trying to figure out what, if anything, the DOJ's shenanigans in the Texas case over O's "no congressional involvement" amensties for illegal aliens can tell us about this. Hill's legal team may be able to buy her a few more months just by dragging its feet over evidence and admissibility.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://news.yahoo.com/spy-agen...ecret-213108714.html

U.S. spy agencies have told Congress that Hillary Clinton's home computer server contained some emails that should have been treated as "top secret" because their wording matched sections of some of the government's most highly classified documents, four sources familiar with the agency reports said.

The two reports are the first formal declarations by U.S. spy agencies detailing how they believe Clinton violated government rules when highly classified information in at least 22 email messages passed through her unsecured home server.

The State Department has already acknowledged that the emails contained top secret intelligence, though it says they were not marked that way. It has not previously been clear if the emails contained full classified documents or only some information from them.

The agencies did not find any top secret documents that passed through Clinton's server in their full version, the sources from Congress and the government's executive branch said.

However, the agency reports found some emails included passages that closely tracked or mirrored communications marked "top secret," according to the sources, who all requested anonymity. In some cases, additional classification markings meant access was supposed to be limited to small groups of specially cleared officials.

Two sources said some of the top secret material was related to the CIA's campaign of drone strikes against Islamist militants in the Middle East and South Asia.

That campaign has been widely reported by Reuters and other media outlets, but it officially is classified as a "Top Secret/Special Access Program" (SAP), meaning only a limited number of people whose names are on a special list are allowed to learn details about it.

One source said the reports identified some information in messages on Clinton's server that came from human sources, such as confidential CIA informants, and some from technical systems, such as spy satellites or electronic eavesdropping.

Two of the sources told Reuters that one of the reports on the emails came from the CIA. Three sources said the other report came from the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA), which analyzes U.S. spy satellite intelligence.

The two spy agencies' reports were sent to Congress in the past few weeks by the intelligence community inspector general, an official government watchdog for multiple spy agencies.

The inspector general's office has confirmed that it requested the reports from two intelligence agencies, but didn't identify them.

It was unclear what the congressional committees that received the classified reports, the House and Senate intelligence and foreign relations panels, will do with them.

This sounds like follow up to IG Intel Community Charles McCullouigh's letter to Senators Burr and Corker

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Attorney General Loretta Lynch confirmed to Congress Wednesday that career Justice Department attorneys are working with FBI agents on the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email practices and the handling of classified material.

Legal experts say the assignment of career Justice Department attorneys to the case shows the FBI probe has progressed beyond the initial referral, or "matured," giving agents access to the U.S. government’s full investigative tool box, including subpoena power for individuals, business or phone records, as well as witnesses.

The Associated Press reported earlier this month that career lawyers were involved, but Lynch's comments are the most expansive to Congress.

"If the FBI makes the case that Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information and put America's security at risk, will you prosecute the case?” Republican Congressman John Carter asked Lynch during a budget hearing.

"Do you know of any efforts underway to undermine the FBI's investigation? And please look the American people in the eye and tell us what your position is as you are the chief prosecutor of the United States," Carter pressed.

Lynch replied, "...that matter is being handled by career independent law enforcement agents, FBI agents as well as the career independent attorneys in the Department of Justice. They follow the evidence, they look at the law and they'll make a recommendation to me when the time is appropriate,"

She confirmed that the FBI criminal investigation is ongoing, and no recommendation or referral on possible charges had been made to her.

"I am not able to comment about the specific investigation at this time. But what I will say is again that this will be conducted as every other case. And we will review all the facts and all the evidence and come to an independent conclusion as to how to best handle it. And I'm also aware of no efforts to undermine our review or investigation into this matter at all."

The White House has been criticized for its public comments, including those of President Obama, that the transmission of classified information on Clinton's unsecured, personal server did not jeopardize national security.

Last month, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Clinton was not the target of the FBI probe, and it was not "trending" towards Clinton.

During congressional testimony in December, FBI Director James Comey was asked by Republican Senator John Cornyn of Texas, “Does the President get briefings on ongoing investigations by the FBI like this?” Comey replied, “No.”

National Security Defense attorney Edward MacMahon, who routinely handles classified information as part of his case work, said "Lynch appears to be sending a message that there is no need for a special prosecutor because she has assigned career Justice Department lawyers, and not political appointees, to work with FBI agents on the Clinton matter."

MacMahon who recently represented CIA officer Jeffrey Sterling, who was convicted of leaking intelligence to a New York Times reporter and is now serving a three- and-a-half-year prison sentence, said the pairing of FBI agents and Justice Department attorneys generally reflects the fact that the investigation has moved beyond an initial inquiry.

“As a general matter, a U.S. attorney is assigned as an FBI investigation progresses. The partnership with the U.S. attorney allows the FBI to use the investigation tools of the U.S. government, including subpoenas for evidence, business or phone records, as well as witnesses. And you need (a) U.S. attorney to convene a grand jury.”

It is not publicly known whether any of those actions have been taken. But an intelligence source close to the FBI probe said the career professionals at the bureau "will be angry and walk off if no indictment recommendation is followed through."

At least 1,730 Clinton emails contain classified information, and the rest held by the State Department must be released by the end of the month based on a federal court imposed timetable.

One of the newly declassified 2012 emails sent four days after the Benghazi terrorist attack, includes highly sensitive information about the evacuation of Americans from Tunisia.

The email included a rare redaction for intelligence called the B 1.4 (g) exception which pertains to “vulnerabilities or capabilities” to “national security including defense against transnational terrorism.”

The email chain was forwarded, on Sept. 16, 2012 at 8:12 a.m, from Clinton chief of staff Cheryl Mills' government account to Clinton’s unsecured personal server. One of the emails early in the chain was sent by Denis McDonough, then Deputy National Security adviser. His address is redacted citing “unwarranted invasion of personal privacy” and could also be a private account because other government accounts on the email chain are not redacted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...be.html?intcmp=hpbt1