SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 315

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FNC reporting the Hilary's Email contained a "Top Secret" labeled message Login/Join 
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Looks like its time to sell more secrets.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Salon is a liberal website

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/1..._can_defeat_the_gop/

Democrats need to accept that only Bernie Sanders can defeat the GOP

Bernie Sanders is the only Democratic candidate capable of winning the White House in 2016

In reality, Clinton is a liability to Democrats, and certainly not the person capable of ensuring liberal Supreme Court nominees and President Obama’s legacy.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Salon is a liberal website

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/1..._can_defeat_the_gop/

Democrats need to accept that only Bernie Sanders can defeat the GOP

Bernie Sanders is the only Democratic candidate capable of winning the White House in 2016

In reality, Clinton is a liability to Democrats, and certainly not the person capable of ensuring liberal Supreme Court nominees and President Obama’s legacy.

Rats?

Sinking ship?

Beautiful!!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6368 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Did anyone see the general election polls where Sanders was leading Trump and Cruz? How in the hell can that be possible? What a sad state of affairs. I know it is just a poll, but come on.

Posts: 1934 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
Did anyone see the general election polls where Sanders was leading Trump and Cruz? How in the hell can that be possible? What a sad state of affairs. I know it is just a poll, but come on.

You can pretty much make a poll come out any way your want it to. Wink

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Asked during MSNBC’s Democratic town hall on Thursday night why she wouldn’t release the transcripts from her paid speeches, Clinton responded: “I am happy to release anything I have when everybody else does the same.”

Sanders spokesman:

Sen. Sanders accepts Clinton’s challenge . He will release all of the transcripts of all of his Wall Street speeches. That’s easy. The fact is, there weren’t any. Bernie gave no speeches to Wall Street firms,”

“So now we hope Secretary Clinton keeps her word and releases the transcripts of her speeches. We hope she agrees that the American people deserve to know what she told Wall Street behind closed doors,”

http://www.politico.com/story/...ches-219508?lo=ap_c1

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Asked during MSNBC’s Democratic town hall on Thursday night why she wouldn’t release the transcripts from her paid speeches, Clinton responded: “I am happy to release anything I have when everybody else does the same.”

Sanders spokesman:

Sen. Sanders accepts Clinton’s challenge . He will release all of the transcripts of all of his Wall Street speeches. That’s easy. The fact is, there weren’t any. Bernie gave no speeches to Wall Street firms,”

“So now we hope Secretary Clinton keeps her word and releases the transcripts of her speeches. We hope she agrees that the American people deserve to know what she told Wall Street behind closed doors,”

I guess it depends on your definition of everybody.

According to Merriam-Webster, it means:

quote:
- every person
- every important person

Since every person is important to at least themselves, unless every one of the 7,306,530,888 people* on the planet, or the 323,027,587* people in the US (deducting one for Hillary Clinton) also releases transcripts of their Wall Street speeches, technically she's in the clear.

* Values taken from the US Census US and World Population Clock website

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Another great headline in the Washington Post-

"Hillary Clinton’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad answer on whether she’s ever lied"

quote:
PELLEY: You talk about leveling with the American people. Have you always told the truth?

CLINTON: I’ve always tried to . Always. Always.

PELLEY: Some people are gonna call that wiggle room that you just gave yourself.

CLINTON: Well, no, I've always [B]tried-[/B

Even the liberal press sees she is so such a fuckin' lying sack of shit.

Link

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Arf, arf, arf, arf, arf!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
" PELLEY: I mean, Jimmy Carter said, “I will never lie to you.”

CLINTON: Well, but, you know, you’re asking me to say, “Have I ever?” I don’t believe I ever have. I don’t believe I ever have. I don’t believe I ever will. I’m gonna do the best I can to level with the American people.

I mean, what? W-H-A-T? "I've always tried to" tell the truth? On what planet is this a good answer for a politician?

The answer, of course, is on no planet. While I am less familiar with politics on Mars than I am with those on Earth, I am pretty sure that being unable to simply say, "Yes, I have always been truthful with the public," would be a problem on the Red Planet, too."

I'm intimately familiar with politics on Mars, and I can confidently say, "it ain't gonna work thar either".

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
I'll try to be brief
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now, at a critical point in the race, Clinton finds herself under financial stress.

Only natural, after all, she and Bill left the White House dead broke and in debt. God's truth, scout's honor, that is no lie. She would never lie to the American public. Now Bill, he would lie with anyone.

Posts: 14298 | Location: Heart of Texas | Registered: April 14, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
There's no such thing as "trying" to tell the truth. You're either lying or you're not or you're being deceptive which is pretty much the same thing as lying.

If someone says something he believes to be correct, but then it turns out to be wrong, that isn't lying; that's simply being mistaken.

This awful bitch is nothing but a no good, lying whore.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
There was a political cartoon many years ago with pictures of Washington, Nixon and Carter.

Under Washington "I cannot tell a lie".
Under Nixon "I cannot tell the truth".
Under Carter "I cannot tell the difference".

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
No, but it's enough for an inveterate BS artist like her to waste everyone's time with an argument that she either didn't know or didn't fully understand that she wasn't supposed to do what she did. It won't head off a prosecution, but it'll inflate the initial estimated cost (work hours as well as money) to initiate a prosecution.

And wreak havoc with public opinion.

By design, from the beginning.

Pushing "plausible deniability" to its already maxed limits.

Following in the footsteps of Bill.

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
There was a political cartoon many years ago with pictures of Washington, Nixon and Carter.

Under Washington "I cannot tell a lie".
Under Nixon "I cannot tell the truth".
Under Carter "I cannot tell the difference".

And under the Clinton's " What difference does it make?"

Nice is overrated

Posts: 32031 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://www.breitbart.com/natio...classified-material/

At least 1,730 emails that Hillary Clinton sent or received contained classified material, according to the State Department’s latest update from its ongoing review of more than 30,000 emails.

The State Department released a new batch of 1,116 pages of Clinton’s emails Friday evening in response to a court order. Of those, 64 contain classified information. All are at the confidential level, which is the lowest level of classification.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Cough, cough, cough, cough, coughcoughcoughcough, GASP, coughcoughcough um, cough, gasp, coughcoughcoughcough, cough, cough, wheezegaspcough....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Cough, cough, cough, cough, coughcoughcoughcough, GASP, coughcoughcough um, cough, gasp, coughcoughcoughcough, cough, cough, wheezegaspcough....

Woof!

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

As soon as this nice lady done with her breathing treatment we'll let you give it a crack.

Nice is overrated

Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:

The not so silent and overlooked majority. Young college types. Young skulls full of mush as Limbaugh refers to them. They vote in big numbers.
They may not be even be polled in many cases but in a large degree it's what got Obama and many leftists in. Sanders fits their bill perfectly.

As you can see Bernie is one of them.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8620 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post